Chapter 26

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi y'all, new chapter is here!! Please bear with the pains okay? Haha miss u guys so much. 

 

 

 

 

 


The next day, Jennie waited for Jisoo at thwir school gate.She need to talked to that girl.She need to explain everything to her. Hopefully Jisoo will listen to her. 

 

As she lifted her head up, there she see Jisoo making her way inside the school with her poker face.Her eyes was swollen, guilty rushed inside Jennie's heart as she see those hazel eyes that usually was so bright turn to death. After checking her appearance, Jennie quickly make her way to Jisoo and stood infront of the older girl. 

 

Jisoo looked up and meet with Jennie's eyes that was staring at her.She scoffed and looked away. 

 

"Step out from my line right now, I don't have times for anything that you want right now "


Jisoo said harshly but it didn't hurt Jennie, maybe a little bit cause the girl used to be so sweet with her. 

 

"Well, I need to talk to you right now, please "

 

Jennie said and tried to hold Jisoo's hand but the girl pulled her hand harshly and glare at Jennie. 

 

"Don't touch me Jennie!! Please! Stop disturbing me!! I need times!, didn't  you hear me!!? "


Jisoo said half yelling. Her loud voice startled Jennie a bit making the brunette step back a little. Students who walked passed them just looked at them with a confused expression cause this is the first time they see something serious happened between the Blackpink members. 


But Jisoo and Jennie didn't even care about those students who was watching them. 

 

"Please, let me explain Jisoo, let me redeem myself, please I need you"

 

Jennie's words makes Jisoo snapped her head toward her with a hard face. 

 

"Don't tell me those bull Jennie, I'm tired of it, you only need me when Lisa left you alone right?oh come on Jennie!! I'm not the same Jisoo who was so dumb and nice to you!! "

 

Jisoo  yelled her heart out.The pains rushed to Jennie's heart as soon as she heard those words from someone that she loved. From her own bestfriend that never said hurtful words to her before.  Her eyes started to watery. 

 

Seeing Jennie's eyes that was b with tears make Jisoo shut immediately.The guilt rushed to her immediately. 

 

"Jisoo, I knew I was so dumb before, I knew it was too late to tell you this, but please, let me tell you that how much I love you! I'm sorry if I just realize it now!! I know I don't deserve someone like you who was taking care of me even you know my heart was belong to someone else that times, thanks Jisoo, cause of you, now I learn what is true love and the difference of crush and someone that I  really love"

 

Jennie said as she wiped her tears and smile bitterly at Jisoo, seeing Jisoo doing nothing but just stood there silently making her hopes crushed into million pieces. 

 

"Sorry Jisoo if me and Lisa hurting  you, please forgive us,I'm sorry for keep this secret from you for long times but that was because we didn't want you hurting because of us, I love you Jisoo, I hope you forgive us, cause I don't know how I'm going to live without you, so I will leave you, take your times Jisoo, but please remember that I will never forget about us, my love for you will never faded away"

 

With that last words, Jennie turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter