Chapter 4

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa POV

Ahh Monday ,the day that I hate the most in a weekly.Reason?mehh ofc school,which mean i have to faced Rosé again after what had happened.

Uncle Bill drop me early today cause I don't what to meet my annoying sister,she's going to annoyed me till the end if I didn't stopped her.Okay im blabbering too much.

As soon as I walked passed the gate,there I see Jennie,Jisoo and Rosé was waiting for me at the small gazebo.I looked around and find out that there is no one shouting ours name,Omg,this is what I want,thanks God,at least for now.

Then my eyes meet with Jennie's eyes that caused her to smile widely and I expect her just to waved at me along with Jisoo and Rosé but im wrong,she ran all the way to me,even push some students who blocking her way and jumped on my arms.

"I miss you Lisa!!"She shout in my face.I rolled my eyes at her and let her go.

"You're lucky cause I'm fast,or else you gonna kissed the ground today"I replied scoffed at her playfully.There she is,come her pouting lips again.

I was about to comfort her but my eyes suddenly landed on Rosé.She looks kinda...hurt?what's wrong with her?.

I left Jennie with agape to see I walked away.I went to Jisoo and Rosé who then smile at me.

"urmm good morning Ji,R-Rosé" I greet them and rubbed my neck shyly.I don't know why but it felt like it was my first time seeing Rosé.

Rosé giggled at my awkward greeting and cling to my arm. "Lisa,good morning,can we talk privately for a while?"

She asked me with a pair of brown eyes that I can't resist.I just nodded my head and turn to Jennie and Jisoo.

"Ermm Jenn,Ji,you both can going first,I have something to discuss with Rosie" I said and smile at Jennie and Jisoo.Then I see Jennie's face change immediately ,from pouting to the cold one.

"Okay,let's go Jisoo"she said coldly,flipping her hairs before dragged Jisoo with her,leaving me and Rosé again.

"so,let's go?"I said and turn to Rosé with the sweetest smile ever and offer my arm to her.

Rosé gladly take my arm and intertwined our hand together instead.

"let's go"

***********************

        Author POV

Lisa and Rosé went to behind the school where Lisa run away from her.Lisa decided to bring Rosé there cause she was so sure Rosé will love it.

And she is right ,as soon as they walked into the scenario ,Rosé was amazed until she let go of Lisa's hand and walked near the lake with the biggest smile ever.

"Wow!this is the beautiful place ever at our highschool"Rosé exclaimed excitedly.Lisa just chuckled at her bestfriend behavior.She thought that Rosé was so cute when she got excited over something small like that.That's one of the reason why Lisa fall for her.

After finishing being excited ,Rosé walked back to Lisa who was sitting under the tree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter