Chapter 3

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa POV

What's wrong with her?can't she see that I'm ing jealous ??

ofc not,you are idiot Lisa,she is just your bestfriend,not more than that.I feel so pathetic right now.And why tf that Hanbin guy suddenly send her a text?and where tf he got her number?

After I left the canteen,I went to the school backyard,luckily there is no one else there,it just me.

I went to sit under one of the tree, there was a small lake there.It was so beautiful,suddenly it makes me remember Rosé.We used to hang out like this sometimes,and Rosé really love it if there is a lake or river.She said the water made her calm.

But it pain me so much when I remember what had just happened earlier ,she just canceled ours date on Saturday just because of those bastard.That boy really got on my nerve.

I can hear footstep approach me.When the figure was near me,I don't need to turn to check on her,by her scent I can already tell who is she.

"Jennie,why did you follow me?"I asked without turning back. She come and take a seat next to me.I turn my head toward her and see that she was smiling brightly at me.Her gummy smile somehow make me feel better..

I couldn't help but to smile back at her,a warm one.She move closer to me and rest her head on my shoulder.

"Lisa,don't be sad,you are ugly if you are sad like this"she said confidently.I scoffed at her and push her head slightly.

"im not ok,don't assume thing too fast Jennie"I said and turn to looked at the lake again.It was so peaceful,with the wind blowing and hit my face smoothly.

"I can tell it Lisa,no need to hide it from me,I knew you for a long times already,I can read you like an open book"she replied,now clinging to my arm.What's wrong with her?hmm..

"haishh okay2,I admit it,there,are you happy now??"I asked sarcastically.Jennie let out a cute giggled before let go of my arm and turn my face to looked at her in the eyes.

"I can replace Rosé's schedule this Saturday for you"she said scanned my face and there is her gummy smile plastered on her lips.I looked at her confusing with her.

Jennie rolled her eyes before let go of my face. "I mean,let me accompany you this Saturday ,we can do anything you want beside shopping"

I looked at her face,searching for any forced feeling or what but what I see is she is sincere with her words.

I took her hand and held it tightly.She is surely my bestfriend.She knew me well.

"Well I don't need shopping anymore,maybe we can hang out at my house,playing games,joked around,teased each other"I replied showed her my biggest smile ever.I swear I see her blushing before she looked down to her laps.I shrugged it off thinking it was just my imagination.

"w-well,I would like to do that" she said suddenly so shyly.

"I will asked Jisoo too"I continued and I can see that her face fall a bit at the mentioned of Jisoo's name.

"haha ofc,the more the best"she replied with her resting face.I hate that face of her actually but she somehow looked hot tho haha but ofc my Rosie is the hottest in galaxy,but sadly she's too dumb to realize.

I glance at my wrist watch and holy moly!we have spend almost 2 hour,I didn't realize that.

"yahh Jennie !!let's go home now"I said and stood up before extend my hand to her.She gladly took it and pull herself up.

"let's go"she said and cling to my arm again,practically dragging me with her out from the beautiful pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter