Eighth: Cero Sehun

Dork •Chanbaek•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              Baekhyun walked for a couple of minutes after he arrived at school looking for his friend. He needed to tell the guy about the plan he came up with last night and how could he help him. After a couple of minutes searching, he found Jongin walking with hand intertwined with Kyungsoo’s in the school's yard. He became happy to see that finally those two dummies didn't deny their love for each other. Nini needed the love Kyungsoo can give him after the horrible break up he had with his ex. It was so horrible that Baekhyun went to Jongin's house at three a.m. for three consecutive days just because the guy couldn't stop crying. That bothered Baekhyun but it broke his heart to see his friend in that state.

   Baekhyun came closer to them giving giant footsteps and touched Jongin's shoulder. “Hellooooo” He said and smiled. Both Kyungsoo and Jongin turned around and smiled at him. They looked happier than ever and both were blushing.

“Hi, hobbit.” Kai said and laughed at Baekhyun’s reaction. Kyungsoo laughed as well and waved at him with his sweater paws.

“Ignoring what you just said, Kim Jongin, I need to talk to you.” The guy said smiling, giving Kai the idea that the reason they needed to talk wasn't serious or bad.

“Tell me.” The guy returned that smile.

“It's a… secret.” Baekhyun responded giving a hint that they needed to be alone. “It's nothing against you, Soo. It's just something between friends.”

“Don't worry. The conversation didn't interest me at all.” 'Soo’ said smiling sarcastically. Baekhyun was surprised as how rude he was but didn't say a thing. “Goodbye, bear. See you later?” He then added changing his expression to a soft one.

“Bye-bye, my little penguin. And of course, see you later.” Kai says and kisses Kyungsoo's forehead. Both guys blush and the one with big eyes goes away. “Now. Tell me.” Jongin turns around and faces Baekhyun.


Baekhyun smirks at him and Jongin rolls his eyes. “Since when?” He asks still smirking.   

“Shut up.” Kai blushes and tries to ignore the intense look that his friend is giving him.

"Tell me or I'll go to where Kyungsoo is and I'll tell him all of your secrets.” Baekhyun threatened. He knew he was lying and that he would never do that but he didn't care.

"Do you remember the day you called me and someone came crying into my room? Sorry for not finishing the call correctly." He smiled regretfully and Baekhyun nodded, not giving importance to the situation since it already happened." Well, the one who came in was Kyungsoo. "

"Why did he come in crying?" The boy asked attentively. A 'excuse me' was heard behind them and both moved aside. When the one who said excuse me passed by his side, instead of being one, they saw that it was the group of Chinese boys of the school. The group consisted of four boys who almost nobody knew about their real names and they were only friends with themselves. They were called Lay, Tao, Kris and Luhan. Baekhyun never paid attention to them until a few months ago when he saw Lay differently. He saw how the boy has a beautiful smile and a beautiful face. Adding his athletic body and attitude, Baekhyun found himself having a small attraction towards him. It was not a 'I like you very much. Let's be together.' nor a ' I think of you at all hours' but there was that spark of emotion in Baekhyun every time he saw the boy pass by his side. A small red color rose to his cheeks and Jongin noticed, not saying anything since it was enterteining to see his best friend so 'vurnerable'.

"Well, where were we?" Jongin said catching Baekhyun's attention, who was still thinking about Lay. "It's personal to Kyungsoo, but what I can tell you is that after the boy finished crying and I comforted him ... he ... declared his feeling for me." The brunette blushed heavily. Baekhyun smiled and squeezed his cheeks. The one who received the action looked at him badly but laughed a little after a while.

"Continueeeee" Baekhyun insiste. He felt like a girl and that this was the best gossip but he didn't care.

"And ... well ... You know, Baekkie, don't be like that, it's obvious." Jongin said as red as a tomato and as shy as a turtle.

"No. I don't know. I was not there, I hung up the call." Baekhyun said remembering the day he felt ignored but he continued to dismiss it. He then made a mental note that he should talk to Minseok and decided to leave it for lunch.

    Jongin remained silent for several minutes, deciding if he was going to say it or not. He saw that Baekhyun was looking at him with dog eyes and didn't resist more. "I... I told him I also had feelings for him. He replied that he had noticed and I blushed nervously but without thinking, I kissed him."

   Baekhyun heard that and began to wiggle his eyebrows. "And something else happened? You guys were in your bed." The shorter one said with a broad smile and looking directly into his eyes.

"Of course not!" The youngest shouted and got embarrassed because everyone was watching him now. "No. We had just confessed."

"Aw." Baekhyun complained dispiritedly. "But you know what?"

"What?" Jongin asked looking at Baekhyun. He was still blushing but it was because of the images that came to his mind.

"I think MinMin and Jongdae were having ..." Baekhyun said. He needed to tell Nini. This was important and no one in the group of friends should go on without knowing it. Besides, Baekhyun liked to gossip.

"What? When?" Asked the one with a darker tone of skin with doubts.

"Yes. The day I called you..." Baekhyun began to tell.

"Yeah."

"I had to hang up because Soo came into your room crying..."

"Sorry for that"

"so I felt ignored since I had to tell you something." Then, "

"Sorry again."

"Then, I decided to call Minseok since he is also my friend."

"Mhm?"

"Well, I called him and..."

"Yeah."

"Can you stop interrupting my story?" Baekhyun asked, angry at the guy.

"Yeah, I mean, yes. Sorry." Jongin said and laughed uncomfortably.

   Baekhyun rolled his eyes but told Jongin everything in great detail. The guy was left speechless and didn't know how to react. The shorter one laughed at the boy's expression but gave him time to process it and after several seconds of silence, Jongin finally said something

"Wow."

"Is that all you'll say?" Baekhyun asked, laughing out loud.

"Well, I saw it coming because they've been acting weird lately but... wow." Jongin added without coming out of his eternal astonishment. Baekhyun nodded repeatedly.

"We need to confront him" Baekhyun proposed. "Confront Minseok, of course, since you know Jongdae is not going to tell us ."

"True." Jongin nodded. They remained silent for a few seconds and Baekhyun remembered his plan.

"Jong ..." the boy said but the bell rang. He sighed in frustration but didn't say anything and said goodbye to the boy without further ado. He decided that he would take the situation in his hands.

-
   The first class ended and if it weren't for some funny comments a guy said the whole class, Baekhyun would've fallen asleep. The class was about the different types of proteins in the cells. The boy wasn't interested in the least and almost took a 'beauty nap' -as he called it- in class.

 Baekhyun, seeing that it was time to go to another class, picked up his things and left as quickly as pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter