Fourth: Stop treating him like that

Dork •Chanbaek•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun made his way to the inscription sheets that were laying on Mrs. Seung’s desk the morning after talking to Chanyeol. He was really excited that the guy accepted the request although he didn’t know how to dance very well. It was a pain in the to Baekhyun but he discarded the idea of dancing and changed it to him singing one of the songs that Chanyeol wrote while the guy played the guitar. It sounded so great in his mind and was excited for the day to come. He knew that working with Chanyeol won’t be the best thing in the world but he’s willing to risk all his patience for his future as an artist.

“Hi, Mrs. Seung, how are you doing on this fine morning?” Baekhyun asked with a wide grin on his mouth, he couldn’t be more excited.

“Oh, hey, Baekhyun” She said with one of her cute smiles. “What brings you here? The inscriptions, right?” Baekhyun nodded eagerly and the teacher slid the sheets closer to him. The guy started writing his name with Chanyeol’s on the side and what they were going to perform. “I saw Minseok, from the dance group, here yesterday. Aren’t you going to perform with the guys this year? He wrote Jongin’s and Jongdae’s names too. I was concerned by that. Are you not close anymore? You guys seem so happy with each other. What happened?”

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow and started looking back to see where Minseok wrote their names to verify if what she said was true. He found Minseok’s handwriting and was shocked. Dance group: CX-K (Kim Minseok, Kim Jongdae, and Kim Jongin) Song: (we haven’t made a choice so spare us) Baekhyun widened his mouth. They were participating without him and to top that, they changed the group’s name. CBX-K had a nice ring to it and meant their friendship. Now it being CX-K, it made it sound sad and empty. Baekhyun was not bashing on the guys but the group was based on their friendship. He didn’t deserve this. He gave the papers back to the teacher, after finishing writing what he was going to do in the talent show, and said nothing more. He didn’t even said thanks. He was planning on having a serious talk with Xiumin because he knew the guy was behind all of this.

The small guy stormed out of the room and started looking for Xiumin and the other guys. Suddenly, a thought came to his mind and he stopped abruptly. Why was he mad though? He was going to compete with Chanyeol anyway. If anything was clear, the guy was betraying his friends and they just did what was obvious. Baekhyun sighed. He was being a terrible friend and was blaming everything on his friends. He shouldn’t be like that. Instead of looking for Xiumin, Baekhyun hung his head low and went to his first class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter