Sixth: New Feeling

Dork •Chanbaek•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Go to the park in the center of the city, please, I need to talk to you." It was the only thing Baekhyun told Chanyeol in order to meet up. He decided that if he was going to apologize, he would do it face-to-face and courageously. He was tired that every call he made in the past hour, ended up with him getting disappointed in the end. Not this time. If he was going to end up disappointed, he would face it, face to face. In addition, it is more difficult to reject an apology from when it's done in person rather than over the phone.

   Baekhyun did everything to look good. He bathed, he perfumed his body and dressed decently because, if his suspicions that Chanyeol liked men were true, he could earn points by looking better than he always looks. He made sure that each one of his hairs were properly combed. He made sure that his clothes didn't have any wrinkles nor stains. He also made sure he put on deodorant and perfume. It felt as if he was exaggerating with every precaution he took, but if he wanted to make Chanyeol forgive him and participate in the talent show with him, he needed to look like a king (though he was already considered one by himself).

  After a few minutes, he was ready. He took a deep breath and left his room. He passed the living room and his mother looked at him from the sofa. "Where are you going? Do you have a date? Is that why you look so handsome?" His mother questioned with a smile on . She had always loved love stories, and those of her son were no exception.

"No. I don't have a date" He rolled his eyes.

"And why are you dressed so handsomely, then?" His confused mother asked.

"I'm going to go to the park to meet up with a friend I haven't seen in a long time," Baekhyun lied, even though he didn't take it as a lie. He was going to go to the park, so that was true. He hasn't seen Chanyeol since when school ended that day, so it could be said that it was a long time. They were "friends", so it wasn't a complete lie either. See? He wasn't lying to his mother, he was just changing the truth.

"It's okay." Mrs. Byun smiled. "Have fun, don't come home late, and call me if you need anything"

"Okayyyy." The boy answered with a smile. He went to the door and checked if he had his cell phone and keys. When he was sure, he opened the door and left, closing it behind him.

  He took a deep breath and began to walk towards the park. The park wasn't far away so Baekhyun knew he would arrive in no time. As he approached it, he started to get nervous. The thought of going back and that this was a bad idea were present in his mind but he knew he couldn't go back. He needed Chanyeol for the talent show and if he had to overcome his fears in order to convince the guy, he would do it without a second thought.

   After walking a little more, he arrived at the park and began to look for the tall boy. It wasn't difficult to find him since he had a giraffe-like height but since Baekhyun didn't see him, he started walking around to see if the guy was on the other side. Several kids skating passed by his side and Baekhyun remembered when he skated with Minseok. They were really young at the time but it was one of the happiest days in their life. Xiumin fell down when they were skating and his ice cream fell on his head. The sight made young Baekhyun laugh but as he saw Xiumin's distressed face, he felt bad and gave his friend his Ice cream. Baekhyun passed where they sold those delicious ice creams and saw that Chanyeol was there but he wasn't alone. 

  Sehun was by his side, eating ice cream and laughing at something the other boy said. Then, Sehun handed his ice cream to Chanyeol and Chanyeol began to eat from the same spoon as Sehun di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter