First: Childish Behaviour

Dork •Chanbaek•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Park Chanyeol, it's the last time that I'm going to tell you to sit down or I'll have to take you to the principal's office." The teacher said to Chanyeol because he was being annoying. He huffed, sitting down abruptly and crossing his arms. His childish behavior made Baekhyun roll his eyes. They were together since fifth grade and Baekhyun still couldn't stand the tall boy. Maybe it was because of all the attention he received, or the fact that he was a pain in all of his classmate's asses. Everybody thought that it was probably the last one but only his best friends really knew that Baekhyun secretly craved the attention Chanyeol received. 

    Baekhyun huffed in annoyance and slammed his head against his old desk that was full of obscene words and . Their school was a very old one and it seemed that they haven't changed their desks since 1946. It was probably because the government didn't care about it or simple because the school isn't THAT important. That's the problem of living in a small town, but he was already used to it. 

        His classmate, Jongin, turned around and saw Baekhyun "suffering". Laughing, he touched the guy's shoulder and said "Still hating on Chanyeol for no reason whatsoever?" For him, it was amusing how can Baekhyun hate the tall guy so much. He couldn't even stand being by his side for one second and that's bad because they've been in the same classroom since they were ten year old. 

"You just don't understand, Jongin!" Baekhyun said frustrated, he lifted his head up, and looked at the guy. "It's just that..."

"Yeah, yeah. I know. He doesn't deserve the attention he receives. Blah. Blah. Blah. You've told me this like a hundred times already. I think you even repeat it in your sleep." Jongin interrupted Baekhyun and rolled his eyes. His obsession with hating Chanyeol has gotten out of hand. Once, when Kai invited Baekhyun to stay at his house so they could practice a choreography, they went to sleep and Jongin swore that he heard Baekhyun saying in his sleep that he hated Chanyeol but had no proof so Baekhyun didn't believe him.

"See! It's not for 'no reason at all', I have my own reasons to hate him." Baekhyun said pouting. His friend shook his head and turned around so he could pay attention to class but Baekhyun didn't do the same as he turned his head around to see what the "class clown" was doing. He noticed that the guy was talking happily to his best friend, Oh Sehun. He saw that Chanyeol had a mischievous smile and knew that he either, would do one of his pranks or was waiting to say something stupid.

"Well, students, can someone tell me what's the Pythagoras theorem? And I don't want the A squared plus B squared is equal to C squared answer. I want the long answer." The teacher said and then waited for someone to raise their hand. Baekhyun went to raise his hand but Chanyeol started talking. 

"You know what's long?" He asked and everybody widened their eyes, thinking he would say something ual, although everybody knew he never made those types of jokes. "This class, ugh. It's taking forever to end!"  He said trying to be funny but the only two people who laughed was him and Sehun.

"That wasn't even funny, you doofus." Baekhyun said and scoffed. Chanyeol ignored the comment because he was already used to it and kept laughing. Baekhyun groaned and Jongin turned to face him again.

"Why are you so annoyed that he ignored you? It's not the end of the world. Like 'Omg, Chanyeol-oppa ignored me!!!!'. Calm down or he is never going to talk to you." Jongin said rolling his eyes and turned around. Baekhyun, in annoyance, slapped the back of the guy's head, making him turn around once more. "Why was that!?" The guy yelled exalted.

"I don't want him to talk to me! I want him far away from me as possible, that's like the opposite of what you said." Baekhyun yelled. He was tired of Chanyeol, and Jongin's attitude towards his situation.  "Besides, I don't care if he ignores me."

"Mr. Byun and Mr. Kim, why won't you share your conversation with the class. It seems pretty... interesting." The teacher said and smiled sarcastically towards the two guys.

"Well, we were talking about how Baekhyun gets annoyed when-" Jongin was talking but Baekhyun covered his mouth with his hand, and put his other hand on the back of the guy's head to make pressure. The guy  his hand but Baekhyun just ignored it and ended his sentence. 

"-when my socks get wet! Yeah... I HATE wet socks." Baekhyun said and laughed awkwardly. He then, glared at Jongin as he wiped his hands in his jeans. 

"Me too! Oh my gosh, we're soulmates!" Chanyeol said in a joking tone, making everybody laugh, except for, obviously, Baekhyun. He just scoffed and rolled his eyes. The teacher ignored them and kept the class going bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter