Chapter 8

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

I'm on my way to the office now.

 

And I'm ready in case I met that Lee Qri again.

 

I'm so pissed at her yesterday.

 

How could she keep on ignoring me?!

 

Not that I do like her attention but she's doing that in front of the kids.

 

It's like she's always trying to get the kids attention every time the kids will try talking to me.

 

Argghh!!

 

I arrive at the company same time as my boss which is Boram.

 

"You're not didn't come to office yesterday" I said.

 

"No...I did but you're just super late so you arrive when I was not here anymore. Haven't you seen the note I left on your table? " She said and seems to me that she's not in the mood.

 

"Is everything ok?" I ask.

 

"Hyojoon is back" She said as we get in the elevator.

 

"What did you say? Who's back?" I ask.

 

Maybe I did heard a wrong name.

 

"Hyojoon...He's filing a case against Grandpa" She said and lean on the wall.

 

He came back to file a case?

 

"How is he supposed to do that? Does he have evidence that your Grandpa killed Jiyeon. I don't believe it is suicide but I also have no idea who would do such thing to Jiyeon." I said.

 

"He is blaming Granpa for Jiyeon's death. But the case was about the ownership of this company. Hyojoon owns this company and not Grandpa. I'm still trying to figure it out if it's real but it does looks like Hyojoon was telling the truth" She said.

 

"So if that goes on....you could be..."

 

"Yes, that could send me to jail too" She said nonchalantly like she doesn't even care but why would Hyojoon do that.

 

We've been good to him and Jiyeon even though our parents were not.

 

Is he that desperate now to get this company that he doesn't even care anymore about his friends?

 

I just don't get it.

 

"Hyomin-ah. Is your sister..." She said mentioning my sister and I think she's kinda hesitating to say it.

 

"What about my sister?" I ask.

 

"Is Soyeon dating someone?" She ask.

 

That makes me shock.

 

I had been pushing them to talk to each other and settle things and now....

 

SHE'S ASKING ME IF SOYEON UNNIE IS DATING SOMEONE?!

 

THIS IS A MIRACLE EVERYBODY!

 

"Unnie never mentioned about dating anyone. Are you planning to ask her out?" I ask and give her a teasing look.

 

"No I have no plan to do that" She said and step outside the elevator first and immediately get inside her office.

 

Mwoya?

 

I just headed to my table.

 

**telephone rings**

 

She walk out from me and now she wants to talk to me over the phone?

 

Aigoo.

 

"Oh?" I just said.

 

"Is that how you answer your boss?" She said.

 

Tsk

 

I just get used to informality because she usually allows me too.

 

"I'm sorry....Yes Ms. Jeon?" I said and rolled my eyes.

 

I know she's just pissing me off.

 

"The photographer for our new brand will start her photo shoot today. I will send you there to monitor things coz I have something important to do. So be there after lunch and don't be late." She said and just hang up without even letting me say anything.

 

Well, at least I don't need to stay here all day.

 

SOYEON'S POV

I'm here practicing with my band.

 

We're going to perform on a party next week and they're paying us big time so our performance should be worth it.

 

"Ok guys. It's a job well done. You're all doing great" I said to my band members.

 

"Soyeon-ah." My band mate nudge me and point on the door.

 

I look on that way and found a man standing there.

 

He smiled at me.

 

"Oppa." I said and approach him.

 

"You're really awesome when you're on stage" He said

 

"Thank you oppa" I just said and bow to him.

 

"Don't be too formal Soyeon-ah. You can treat me just like how you treat your friends and I'm courting you." He said.

 

Right.

 

He's Oh Jong Hyuk.

 

The one who help us get this big time gig.

 

Well, actually. He's always the one who help us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter