Chapter 21

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

Woah these kids are really cute.

 

Elsie and Jiro were here with me and Boram in the kitchen while Jia and Evan were with Hyomin and Qri on the living room.

 

"This two really looks like Eunjung" I said.

 

Boram is not yet telling me anything yet about this other two kids but I think I already knew what is it.

 

I mean it's obvious but there's still confusion.

 

I still need explanation.

 

How come she got another twins?

 

I was there on the hospital when she gave birth to Evan and Elsie and I'm a hundred percent sure that it's only two.

 

"Hey Sso. Stop thinking too much. I told just wait for Eunjung. Everything will be clear later" Boram said and hug my waist.

 

I look at her and smile.

 

"Good to know that you're not being an awkward girlfriend now" I said to her.

 

She's been so awkward since I told her that she's already my girlfriend.

 

She's in a funny awkward state that I can't help not to laugh at her.

 

"I'm not being awkward. I'm just a little nervous." She said.

 

"Just a little huh?" I said and smirk at her.

 

"Ok...a little bit more but you can't blame me. I wasn't expecting that it would be that fast you know." She said

 

I face her and place my hands on her shoulder while her hands were on my waist.

 

"Well, we love each other and we waited long enough to make another extension. That would amount to a lot of time wasted." I said.

 

"You suddenly become a sweet talker Soyeonnie" She said and look down.

 

I giggle.

 

I though she overcome that shyness of her.

 

"Sso? Ramie? Are you going to kiss like those on the movies?" Elsie ask.

 

The two kids were sitting on the counter while looking at us.

 

Ohh...

 

We just forgot that the kids were here, don't we?

 

"But Sso is taller than Ramie. How will they kiss?" Jiro ask Elsie.

 

I look at Boram and she was pouting.

 

I stop myself from laughing.

 

These kids were way too innocent.

 

"Sso should lift Ramie" Elsie said.

 

"But if Sso do that. Ramie will be taller than her" Jiro said.

 

This two looks like solving a math problem with wondering how me and Boram will kiss.

 

So cute.

 

"Yah yah! We don't need to have the same height so we could kiss" Boram said.

 

"Hey Ramie. Don't argue with the kids" I said and giggled.

 

"So you will kiss Ramie Sso?" Elsie ask me.

 

I pat both their head and smile at them.

 

"Yes I will.....but Ramie needs to marry me first before that" I said and wink at Boram.

 

"Yah! You're really serious about that? That's not fair" Boram protested and pout while crossing her arms.

 

"Ramie is a cutie~!" The two kids while clapping their hands.

 

Seems like this kids loves teasing her.

 

"Yah! I'm your aunt! Why are you being like that to me?" She said and pretend to cry in front of the kids while covering her face.

 

I giggled.

 

"I'm crying here don't laugh at me!" She said to me and that makes me laugh more.

 

"Ramie is a cutie~! Isn't she kids?" I joined the kids on teasing her.

 

"Yeah! Ramie is a cutie~!" The kids said again and laugh

 

"Yah! Stop it!" She said and I put the kids down and Boram started chasing them on around the kitchen.

 

I wish we're always this happy.

 

HYOMIN'S POV

"Why aren't we eating yet?" I ask.

 

I'm kinda hungry now.

 

"We'll wait for Eunjung. She'll be here in a minute" Kyul said.

 

I'm still clinging on her arm and not letting her go.

 

She's acting cold towards me most of the time but she's not complaining about what I'm doing to her anyway.

 

She's just really playing hard to get...that I'm sure about.

 

"Mind letting go of my arm now?" She ask

 

Ok.....now she's starting to complain.

 

"I won't let go of your arm. I know you like me being this close to you. Can you not deny that for once?" I said and lean my head on her shoulder.

 

"I'm not denying anything" She said.

 

I hold her hand and intertwine our fingers.

 

"So you're not denying that you do love me being this close to you?" I ask and smirk

 

"Park Hyomin. Let me tell you this....I do love you. I still really do but...." She said while just looking down.

 

"But you're scared that I might let you go again like what I did before?" I said finishing her sentence.

 

She didn't respond and just sighed.

 

"I'm not going to do it again Kyul. I promise you that and I'm willing to do anything just to clear your doubts on me." I said.

 

"Thank you..for understanding me" She said.

 

**doorbell rings**

 

"Thanks God she's already here" I said.

 

I stand up to get the door.

 

"Don't freak out when you see Jiyeon" Kyul said.

 

Mwo?

 

Is she scaring me again?

 

"Yah stop scaring me. I swear it's really not funny." I said but she just shrug.

 

Anyway, going back to opening the door for Eunjung.

 

"Hey, finally you arri-"

 

I froze when I saw the person in front of me.

 

"J-jiyeon?" I manage to utter it even I'm half scared because she might be a ghost following Eunjung and totally shock to see my sister who died three years ago right in front of me!

 

"Unnie" She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter