Chapter 1

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I was driving my car heading home finally after a tiring work all day when my phone suddenly rings.

 

 

It's Boram.

 

 

Hays.

 

 

"Hello" I boringly answered her call.

 

 

"Yah is that how you answer your boss" She said.

 

 

"No but you promised not to bother me at this hour BOSS" I said.

 

 

Boram take over her Grandfather's position and I actually work as her secretary.

 

 

Why?

 

 

Because unnie and I were not living with our parents anymore.

 

 

Three years ago Mom insisted the to engage unnie with Yoseob for the expansion of Dad's business but unnie refused to.

 

 

Mom and Dad get mad at her and kick her out of the house.

 

 

I don't wanna live with my parents without unnie so I insisted on leaving with her.

 

 

I know our parents were really mad at us but it's their fault for taking away our hapiness.

 

 

"I know but Eunjung called me. She said she's not in her school today so she ask me to pick up the twins. Unfortunately I still have meeting to attend. You're the only one I could trust send them home" She said.

 

 

"That's not true. Unnie is free today. She don't have gigs and you have her number so you can ask her to fetch the twins." I said teasing her.

 

 

After that misunderstanding they never talk to each other again.

 

 

Well, they still do talk but it's too formal and normally just greeting each other.

 

 

"Just pick them up and send them home on time" She said and hang up.

 

 

Mwoya??.

 

 

Tsk.

 

 

I just drive faster to HEJ University.

 

 

I need to fetch the twins on Pre-School Department.

 

 

I miss those two.

 

 

I park my car and in front of twin's classroom.

 

 

When I go outside one student on the playground caught my attention

 

 

A little girl by the slide with a toy camera pretending to take pictures of her friend.

 

 

I smile.

 

 

It had been three years.

 

 

Three years since I broke up with Kyul.

 

 

I never heard of her after she left.

 

 

Not that she lost contact with her cousins.

 

 

I just don't wanna know.

 

 

I gave up on our relationship coz there's no assurance about anything.

 

 

I could ask her to stay like what she wanted but I afraid that we might just end up like eunyeon but up until now.....

 

 

I'm still asking myself if breaking up with her is the right thing to do those times.

 

 

"Good afternoon Ms. Hyomin." The guard greeted me.

 

 

I just smile and nodded to him.

 

 

Sitting on a bench behind him were two cute charming kids.

 

 

One is frowning with her arms cross. She looks a lot like Eunjung but acts a lot like Jiyeon. Her name was Elsie. The youngest of the twins.

 

 

The other one is just looking at her with a poker face. His features were alot like Jiyeon but his attitude was more of an Eunjung and his name was Evan.

 

 

"Hi kids!" I greeted them and they all smile at me.

 

 

"Min Min!" They said and run towards me.

 

 

Giving a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

 

 

Sweet kids.

 

 

"Min Min. Oppa doesn't want to play with me on the swing" Elsie complained.

 

 

"Why don't you want to play with your sister baby boy?" I ask.

 

 

"The swing is so dirty Min Min and our classmate said there's a spider on the grass." Evan explained himself.

 

 

"It's not dirty there oppa! And you're a boy. You shouldn't be scared of Mr. Spider" Elsie said yelling at her brother.

 

 

Aigoo.

 

 

To tell you the truth, I'm not really good at kids. I literally freak out when they're at war mode.

 

 

So before the war get started I better bring them to their Mom.

 

 

We're now heading to my car.

 

 

Elsie on my right while Evan was on my left.

 

 

"Min Min there's a ghost in our room last night" Evan told me.

 

 

What?!

 

 

A g-ghost?

 

 

"Evan ghost aren't real. It's just your imagination" I said and I think we should stop talking about it already.

 

 

I don't like ghost!

 

 

"But Min Min, Mom told us that Mommy is always there beside us everywhere we go" Elsie said.

 

 

"Yes, Min Min. Mommy is already a ghost so ghost are real" Evan agreed with her sister.

 

 

Aigoo.

 

 

"Ok fine fine" I just said giving up.

 

 

If you're wondering what happen about Eunjung and Siwon's wedding well,....it didn't happen.

 

 

Eunjung change her mind a day before the wedding.

 

 

She said she can't do it coz it feels like she's betraying my sister but of course her grandfather still didn't let everyone know about the twins real parents.

 

 

People think that Siwon was the father of the twins only me and unnie and their family knows about it.

 

 

 

But Eunjung did explain everything to the twins.

 

 

I don't know how she did that but the twins only call Siwon "Daddy" when someone else is around.

 

 

...

 

 

I let the twins sit in front with me and drive them to their house.

 

 

"Is Siwon still often visiting?" I ask them and they both nodded.

 

 

"He said he'll marry our Mom" Elsie said.

 

 

"Do you want your Mom to marry him?" I ask.

 

 

"Yes!" "No!" They both answered at the same time.

 

 

Elsie said yes while Evan said no.

 

 

"Why not oppa?! He's cool!" Elsie said to her brother.

 

 

"No! He's a jerk!" Evan said and I was kinda surprised with what he said.

 

 

I know it's true.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter