Chapter 29 - EunYeon

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

"Miss Eunjung?"

 

I was woken up with that voice.

 

Wait...It's already dark?

 

"Sorry to wake you up Miss but it seems like it's going to rain. Why are you sleeping here on the playground?" The guard ask me.

 

It wasn't my intention to sleep here though.

 

"It's ok. Thanks for waking me up. Actually I should be home by now" I said and stand up.

 

Tsk.

 

How did I even end up sleeping in the grass?

 

It's so dirty there. I feel stinky.

 

Anyway I just headed home.

 

It's already late and what disappoints me the most is that I found nothing.

 

NOTHING AGAIN!

 

This is so frustrating already.

 

When I arrive home it's so quiet and so dark.

 

**sigh**

 

I don't like this.

 

I switch on the light and...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mwoya?

 

"Sorry Mom but we won't let you go upstairs to meet Mommy without an explanation why you're late" Jiro said to me.

 

He's wearing a towel cape and......underwear on his head?

 

What's with this kid?

 

Actually the four of them line up to block the stairs.

 

"Mommy was worried and keeps waiting for you. She said you're not answering your phone" Elsie said while fixing her glasses which is obviously big for her.

 

Wait...that's my reading glass.

 

"Just explain Mom. They will not stop" Evan said.

 

Unlike the two he was only his pajamas not wearing weird costumes.

 

"I was only dragged into this" Jia lifelessly said.

 

**sigh**

 

"Is your Mommy mad?" I ask.

 

"She said she's not" Jiro said.

 

"But she throw your favorite cup outside" Evan added and his siblings nodded.

 

"I see. Your Mommy is still not mad in that state" I said and nervously laugh.

 

I never did anything wrong but why do I feel like I'm in trouble?

 

"Can you let me through now sweethearts? I need to talk to your Mom and isn't it time for you to sleep already?" I said to them and they look at each other.

 

"Everyone stand still. Mom is using her tricking power to us!" Jiro said.

 

What?

 

"I won't fall for it!" Elsie said.

 

Aigoo. I think these kids watch too much movies.

 

"This is stupid. I'm going upstairs." Jia said and walk upstairs.

 

"Yah! Noona! Don't betray the pack!" Jiro said to his twin.

 

"I agree with her. This is childish" Evan said and followed his sister too

 

"Yah! Oppa! How could you do this to us?!" Elsie said to him.

 

"Pabo" Evan and Jia both said to the other two.

 

"Yah! Who are you two calling pabo?!!" Jiro and Elsie protested and run to chase their brother and sister.

 

Aigoo why my kids were like this?

 

Jiyeon and I was never like that.

 

Ohh now I could go upstairs.

 

Will the kids be ok?

 

"Hey kids! Just play here in your room and don't go outside!" I said to them and the headed to Jiyeon.

 

I stop in front of the door and took a deep breath.

 

Why am I so nervous?

 

Actually she's still courting me so she have to be nice.

 

Damn.

 

Why my hands is suddenly shaking?

 

I open the door and saw Jiyeon sitting on the bed glaring at me.

 

You're doomed Hahm Eunjung!

 

But I have to be just cool.

 

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I fall asleep on the playground" I manage to say calmly and sit beside her.

 

"Haven't I told you to stop searching for it? Jia could just let it go. You're lack of sleep now Hahm Eunjung. What if something bad happens to you?!" She said with her a bit serious and s-scary voice.

 

Well, she's scolding me but this is not that bad as I expected it to be.

 

"I just want to look for it coz it's making our daughter sad and I don't want to see her like that" I said and look at Jiyeon.

 

She's frowning at me...

 

"T-this is n-not just about that, is it?" I ask.

 

I knew it wasn't just about searching for our daughter's rilakkuma keychain.

 

Jia lost it when they're playing on the school playground and worst she's not even sure if she really drop it on the playground.

 

It really makes her sad that why I'm so determined to find it.

 

It's also the reason why I'm often home late but Jiyeon thinks other things.

 

I think she just want me to be always on her side but she's just shy to say it. **smirk**

 

"Yah why the hell are you smirking? “She ask while raising her eyebrow to me.

 

"Nothing and whatever it is that you're thinking I never do that. I didn't even meet my new assistant today" I said to her

 

Jiyeon dislikes my new assistant coz she's younger than my previous assistant and unmarried but actually I don't care about that.

 

That woman is only my assistant and nothing else more.

 

"Tss. When will you be my girlfriend?!" She suddenly ask.

 

It's really fun to .

 

"How can you be my girlfriend if you're not courting me properly? And sometimes you're also very mean to me" I complained.

 

"I WAS NEVER MEAN TO YOU!" She said and pull my ears

 

"OOOUCH! JIYEON IT HURTS!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter