Ending Part 4

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

Damn this is frustrating!

 

I can't be like this. I need to calm down or else it would be an embarrassment.

 

I'm sure Eunjung would never mind if I haven't prepared any mind blowing surprise but....

 

I still have to do something. I'd still be embarrassed for myself that I can't even do something especial for her.

 

But...

 

I'M REALLY NERVOUS!!

 

My heart is hammering along with every step I take heading to the car.

 

I was too nervous that I think I let Eunjung lead the way coz the only thing that I could hear now is the loud beating of my heart and all I've been thinking of is about how come I wasn't prepared for all of this?!!!

 

"Jiyeonnie?"

 

I snap back when Eunjung called me waving her hands in front of my face.

 

"Are you not feeling well? Do you want to reschedule this date? I kinda have a feeling that you're changing your mind." She said.

 

Argghh!

 

"W-what are y-you saying?....We're just going to eat lunch. I won't change my mind" I said and look away.

 

Eunjung would definitely figure out what I'm thinking if I look at her coz it always happen.

 

She knows me so well.

 

"You look so nervo-.......oh well, let's go then. Give me your keys. I'll drive" She said.

 

Heol. Why do I feel like none of this is going as I expected it to be?

 

Hmm. I'm the one who's courting her, right?

 

"Nah. I'll drive." I said and she just stare at me.

 

Not a deadly stare but a kind of worried stare.

 

She brush her hair and sighed.

 

I don't know what's that supposed to mean.

 

"Alright, you'll drive. Come on" She said and get inside the car.

 

**sigh**

 

We're heading to the restaurant yet I'm not pretty confident with anything.

 

But at least I made Eunjung think that this is just a simple lunch date.

 

BUT THEN AGAIN! For sure she would expect something and will be disappointed if she figure out that there's really nothing special.

 

"Hey Jiyeonnie. Focus on the road please. Don't space out"

 

Eunjung's voice brought me back to senses once again.

 

"I-I wasn't spacing out. I'm really focus! Just shut up and don't distract the driver" I thoughtlessly said out of shock.

 

Tsk. I might get us onto some terrible accident!

 

Pabo Park Jiyeon!

 

"I'm not doing anything to distract you. I could tell something's bothering you." She said.

 

"Eyy I told you I'm too focus on driving!" I yelled at her and try to focus on the road.

 

I'm not mad. It's just a form of self-defense.

 

I can't let her know that I'm getting anxious with this date because I didn't prepare anything special.

 

Maybe I should let her dri-

 

"Red light!" She suddenly said which get me startled and immediately hit the brake.

 

It made me feel like my soul almost leave my body.

 

"YAH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DISTRACT ME!" I said yelling at her.

 

Damn! I space out alot.

 

"Tsk. I thought you didn't know. You look like you're not paying attention" She said and cross her arms.

 

Well, I actually didn't notice the traffic lights and it's true that I'm really not paying attention!

 

I mentally slap myself.

 

This is a major failure!

 

We're not yet even reaching our destination yet all of these troublesome things happen.

 

It's frustrating that I couldn't even do this simple thing smoothly!

 

I'm losing self-confidence with all of this incident. Maybe I should just give up and let this be a simple and normal lunch date.

 

**sigh**

 

I feel so terrible.

 

QRI'S POV

"Cutie Pretty. Is your baby a boy or a girl?" Evan ask while we're eating here in Eunjung's office.

 

I kinda don't like the smell on the cafeteria. Actually, I kinda find the smell of these foods unpleasant.

 

"We'll know soon." I said replied and smile to them.

 

"Baby would look like me for sure!" Jiro stated.

 

"No! The baby would be gorgeous just like me!" Elsie objected and they start arguing.

 

"Hey hey. Don't argue in front of the food." Minnie said trying to stop them but Elsie and Jiro just turn around back facing the food and continue bickering.

 

**sigh**

 

I'm kinda glad I won't have four kids at once.

 

"You two are too noisy! You both look like Mom!" Jia said losing her patience too.

 

She kinda remind me of an angry Jiyeon but she do have a point. Elsie and Jiro both look like Eunjung.

 

"I'm prettier than him so the baby would look like me!" Elsie insisted.

 

"I'm not pretty but I'm handsome!" Jiro said.

 

"I wonder how Eunjung and Jiyeon live with this. Do you think they try to stop them or they join their kids arguing?" Minnie said to me and I just giggle.

 

But at least Eunjung's house doesn't seem to be as lonely as before because of them.

 

"You two are both pabo" Jia said and sigh giving up on trying to make her brother and sister stop.

 

"Stop it already. Elsie. Jiro" Evan voice out in a very serious tone making his siblings look at him.

 

I guess being the eldest he still got them under control.

 

"Cutie Pretty's baby would never look like you two. It’s because the baby is supposed to look like Cutie Pretty and Min Min" He explained.

 

"That's what I'm trying to tell them oppa" Jia said.

 

"You never said anything like that!" Elsie and Jiro said to her and she just shrug then continue eating.

 

Minnie and I just laugh.

 

They're indeed Eunyeon's kids. No doubt about that.

 

"Kyul..." Minnie said and I turn to her side facing her.

 

"Hmm?" I ask.

 

"Nothing...nevermind." She said and go back to her food.

 

It doesn't seem like nothing to me.

 

I reach for her hand and squish it.

 

"Everything will be alright." I said to her and I hope that it really will be.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

I sighed in relief when we finally reach our destination.

 

I was really worried on our way here because the driver is present yet it seems that her mind is floating somewhere else.

 

Something is really bothering her. Just earlier she ask me to go on a date with her with full of self-confidence.

 

Now, I wonder where all of that go or maybe I'm with a totally different Park Jiyeon right now.

 

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard  a loud tug in front of me.

 

My eyes widen when I saw Jiyeon rubbing her forehead in pain.

 

D-did she just hit the glass door???

 

"Ji-jiyeon-ah. Are you alright?" I worriedly ask.

 

She looks like she's really in pain earlier but when I ask her she suddenly try to act normal.

 

"I-I'm alright" She said and get inside the restaurant.

 

I just scratch the back of my head.

 

She's been acting like that since earlier. Is it because of courting me?

 

Am I giving her hard time and too much pressure for her to act this way??

 

I also get inside and realize that there are no other costumers than us.

 

I look at Jiyeon who's sitting while looking down.

 

Hmmm. Did she just reserve the whole place?

 

She doesn't look like she's planning to do something surprising. I wasn't expecting that she would do something like that actually but now....maybe I could hope a little bit.

 

Something good might happen,.... right?

 

I approach her but she didn't even bother to look at me or say something.

 

She just remain at her current position.

 

She's still looking down.

 

**sigh**

 

I move one chair to sit beside her.

 

"Jiyeonnie" I said trying to get her attention but she just look to the other side.

 

She's avoiding to make eye contact.

 

I held her face and make her look at me. There our eyes met.

 

She's in the verge of her tears and she's pouting.

 

I giggled and kiss her forehead. It's a bit pinkish. Maybe she really hit the door hard.

 

"You don't have to worry so much. I can assure you that I wouldn't say 'no' but I wouldn't say 'yes' immediately either." I said kissing the tip of her nose and down to her sweet lips.

 

"I'm not your girlfriend yet. You shouldn't have been kissing me" She said but she doesn't sound like she's protesting at all.

 

"You wanna make a rule about it?" I ask teasing her though deep inside me I'm kinda regretting asking her that. What if she agrees?!

 

"Nah. Let's just eat. Don't want to add that in my frustrations" She said and I just giggle.

 

Thanks God she didn't agree to it.

 

We order food so that we can eat already. I'm starting to feel hungry.

 

Although, I already talk to her about what's obviously bothering her Jiyeon's expressions shows that she's still thinking really deep and this time I really got no clue of what she's thinking.

 

Considering the fact that we're the only customer in here made me think deeply.

 

"Did you rent this entire place for us?" I ask her to start a conversation.

 

We're eating in silence and it's kinda building an awkward atmosphere.

 

"No, I didn't" She said

 

Huh?

 

"That's weird. Look around you...this restaurant is famous but we're the only one eating in here" I said wondering.

 

Jiyeon look around and it seems like she's shock.

 

Eyy?? Don't tell me she just realize it now?

 

"You didn't notice that earlier?" I ask.

 

She look at me and her face suddenly turn red then look away.

 

I frown in confusion.

 

What's that supposed to mean?

 

"What is it?" I ask coz I'm really curious.

 

"It's really nothing" She said and clears .

 

"Now you're being suspicious" I said raising an eyebrow on her.

 

"Eh? I'm telling you the truth. I have no idea why we're the only customer in here" She said and it seems like she's really telling the truth.

 

**silence**

 

Why is it like this???

 

Maybe we should've brought the kids with us so that at least there's someone who can talk none stop.

 

"Is there any surprise for me?" I ask breaking the silence.

 

She look at me and frown.

 

"Yah! Can't you just wait and pretend you know nothing! You're ruining all my plans!" She start yelling at me.

 

"Wae? It doesn't look like you have a plan anyway." I said and smirk.

 

"Tss. You're ruining everything! I'm going crazy thinking about how to do it right. I know you're just teasing me that's why you're making me court you!...I don't even understand why I keep falling on that! Just be my girlfriend before my head starts to explode!" She said in frustration.

 

I just laugh at her. She's so cute.

 

It's true that I'm just teasing her. She knows that fact yet she still choose to do it anyway. She always fail but it always counts. It makes me happy in a sense.

 

"Why are you laughing at me?!" She ask.

 

"If it's what you want then let it be" I said and smile at her.

 

She look at me in confusion.

 

"Huh? What do you mean with 'let it be'?" She ask.

 

Heol. She still doesn't get it.

 

"Molla. I'm not telling you" I said and continue eating then start ignoring her questions.

 

"Yah! What does that mean Jungie?!"

 

THE NEXT DAY

HYOMIN'S POV

"I'm going downstairs Minnie. Just continue sleeping. I know you're still tired" She said and kiss me.

 

She thinks that I'm still sleeping

 

Yes, I'm tire coz I had a hard time sleeping last night. Not just because of Kyul's sudden cravings for different foods and other things she wants, it's also because I keep thinking about what will happen to us after meeting her parents..

 

I can't stop thinking about it.

 

I heard her open and closes the door. Kyul already left the room.

 

I get up and get something inside my purse.

 

I bought it after Kyul finally become my girlfriend again. I just don't know that time when to give it to her because I'm waiting for the perfect moment to do it but now.....we're already having a baby. The perfect moment for it will be as soon as possible.

 

I just really hope Kyul's parents won't get in the way.

 

I decided to take a shower already coz no matter how hard I try to sleep again I can't sleep.

 

After taking a bath, I was drying my hair in front of the mirror when Jiyeon suddenly call me.

 

What's with her early in the morning?

 

"UNNIE?!!" I heard a noisy Park Jiyeon from the other line.

 

Tsk.

 

Why does she have yell??!

 

"Yah wae?! Why are you calling at this moment?!" I said to her.

 

"You didn't tell me I can't call you at this hour" She said.

 

"But it's early in the morning and you're shouting but let's forget about that! What do you want?" I ask.

 

"Unnie. I don't know what to do anymore" She said.

 

Huh???

 

"What do you mean? What happen?" I curiously ask.

 

"How to court Eunjung?" She ask.

 

MWO?!

 

"Yah yah!...I reserve the whole restaurant for you two yesterday. That's a perfect timing for you to make a move?! Don't tell me you just go there to eat and that's all!" I said almost scolding her.

 

"Unnie..." She said with a hint of crying in her voice.

 

"What?" I ask.

 

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU RENTED THE WHOLE PLACE!!" She yelled again from the other line.

 

Geez!

 

This woman like yelling over the phone.

 

Tsk.

 

"Yah Park Ji. As much as I wanted to be a very good unnie to you and help you but I can't right now. Mianhae. I'm kinda stuck in some kind of a potential disaster" I said.

 

"Potential dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter