Chapter 20

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

Right now were here in the car.

 

Eunjung is driving and I'm just sitting here in silence.

 

Not because I want to be silent but because Eunjung was very silent.

 

Not just that....

 

She looks very serious too like she was thinking of something too deep.

 

I can't help not to wonder if she's that mad that we're meeting Seungho tonight.

 

And by the way she didn't allow me to disguise as oppa.

 

Anyway, what's the use of it when they already know.

 

And aside from that matter I'm also worrying about later after we meet Seungho.

 

**sigh**

 

"Why are you sighing?" Eunjung suddenly ask.

 

This is the first time she did said something after we get into this car.

 

"I'm worried about how my sisters would react later." I said

 

"Don't worry about that. I'm sure they'll be happy to know you're alive and they will never tolerate their parent's wrong doing" Eunjung said.

 

It's so nice that she's comforting me right now.

 

"Eunjung what should I do to make you completely forgive me?" I ask.

 

"Hmm. That's a good question..... I'll think about it." She said and wink at me.

 

I'm trying to figure out what's that wink is for.

 

Heol.

 

After few minutes we arrive at Seungho's house.

 

His parent's house to be exact but he said that his parents were not here tonight.

 

Eunjung did open the door for me and immediately took my hand.

 

Her gestures we're kinda weird to me....but still sweet.

 

Weird because she wasn't supposed to be so nice to me knowing that she haven't completely forgiven me yet.

 

"Hey, glad you two make it." Seungho greeted us with a smile but Eunjung just give him poker face.

 

"We're only here to thank you personally. We don't plan to stay long. Our kids are waiting for us" Eunjung said before I could say something.

 

She held my waist and pull me closer to her.

 

My girlfriend / future wife is really possessive.

 

I just force a smile to Seungho.

 

"Uhmm...I'm really sorry Seungho. We can't stay longer. I just came here to thank you and please stay safe." I said.

 

He just sighed.

 

"I understand. Please take care of yourself too and Eunjung...I wish you will take good care of her" Seungho said to Eunjung.

 

They're glaring at each other.

 

It's like there's lighting volt clashing in between them.

 

"You don't have to say that. I will do it without a doubt" Eunjung said to him.

 

"Mwoya? What am I to you two? A baby? I can take care of myself. Tss" I said and rolled my eyes to them.

 

This two is being unbelievable.

 

"Since you won't stay longer. Can I hug Jiyeon for once?" Seungho ask.

 

I look at Eunjung and it seems like she's starting to kill Seungho in her head.

 

Geez.

 

It's fine with me to give Seungho a hug.

 

It's just a friendly hug and a goodbye hug but if it's not ok with Eunjung then I'd rather not do it.

 

But I do admit that Eunjung is really hot when she's jealous.

 

"Can I?" I ask Eunjung since she's just glaring at Seungho and not saying anything.

 

"Jungie?" I ask again.

 

"Tss. It's up to you. Why even ask me?!" She said and let go of me then get to where the car is.

 

She didn't go inside the car yet.

 

She just lean on it back facing us.

 

"Oh I think I just got you in trouble" Seungho said.

 

"I'm already in trouble since I answer your phone call" I said.

 

"You got a possessive wife there" He said.

 

"Super...but I think if I'm her position I'll be the same" I said.

 

"I'm expecting that. You are possessive too.......VIOLENTLY possessive for sure" He said and giggled.

 

"Yah! I'm not violent" I said and rolled my eyes.

 

"Alright. Give me a hug now so you can go back your wife. She might come back here anytime and kill me" He said so I give him a hug.

 

"Thanks for everything" I said

 

"Don't mention it. Just remember I'll always be here whenever you need me. Just give me a call" He said.

 

"Yeah. Thanks again" I said and bid goodbye to him before I approach Eunjung.

 

For sure I'm in trouble.

 

I stand in front of her and found out that she's frowning.

 

"Hey" I just said.

 

"I'm jealous" She said.

 

I don't know if I would laugh or what with her sudden confession.

 

It's obvious that she's jealous but I'm not expecting to hear it directly from her.

 

"It was just a hug.  A friendly one. Nothing more than that. Nothing to be jealous of" I said and cling on her arm.

 

"What can I do? It's what I feel" She said.

 

"Hey look at me." I said but she refused to.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter