Ending Part 2

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lifted the slow update mode but the updates are still slow. Hahaha sorry. Just busy at work. Can't find time to write even if I want to.

 

QRI'S POV

Few days have passed since I know I'm pregnant and I still feel like it's just a dream.

 

Of course I'm happy that Minnie and I will have a baby but still I can't help not to get anxious sometimes.

 

I wasn't here during those times that Eunjung was pregnant with the twins but she and Boram keeps telling me stories about it.

 

I'm just a bit scared of the pain and more anxious about what if I did something wrong even not intentional and hurt our baby?

 

**sigh**

 

Ahh what am I thinking actually?

 

**phone rings**

 

I check my phone. My Mom was calling.

 

"Hello Mom" I answer the call.

 

She and Dad were both on their business trips.

 

"How are you Sweetie?" She ask.

 

Mom doesn't know that I'm pregnant and she also doesn't know that Hyomin and I were back together.

 

It's  hard to keep them updated about my life if they're always busy.

 

"I'm fine Mom." I just said.

 

"Sweetie I don't have much time to talk to you. I just call to tell you that your Dad and I will be home by tomorrow" She said.

 

"That was good. Coz I have something to tell you actually" I said.

 

"Really? Is that something you can't tell over the phone?.... and we want you to meet someone when we come back" She said.

 

Meet someone?

 

"Uhm. I think it's better if I will just tell you when you're here with Dad ......and who's that someone Mom?" I ask.

 

"You'll know it when we come back Sweetie. I have to go now. Love you" She said.

 

I don't have a good feeling about that someone.

 

Oh please don't give me a problem that will stress me out.

 

"Kyul?" Minnie came out from the shower she was still drying her hair with the towel.

 

"I heard you talking" She said.

 

"Mom called. She said that she and Dad will be home tomorrow" I said and Minnie suddenly rush into me on the bed.

 

"Yah. Your parents are coming home? I-In here?!" She nervously ask.

 

I just nodded and she started to panic.

 

"Kyul. Should I go home by tomorrow? Or...what time will your parents arrive?" She ask still panicking.

 

I giggled.

 

She just look at me and pout.

 

"Baby your  Mommy is laughing at me" She said and place her head on my tummy.

 

"Yah your hair is still wet" I said

 

I get up and pull her off the bed.

 

"Let me dry your hair" I said and smile widely.

 

"You don't have to leave. I want you to meet my parents. I want you to be there beside me when I tell them that I'm pregnant" I said while drying her hair in front of the mirror.

 

"But Kyul...what if they don't like me? They like me before but things were different now" She said.

 

These are her worries that she never told me before.

 

"No matter what happen. I won't leave you. I hope you'll do the same. Our baby needs you....I need you too" I said hug her from behind and buried my face on her shoulder.

 

Geez. Why my tears are falling?

 

"Kyul? Is there something wrong?....or is it just because you're pregnant?" She ask.

 

"I don't know. I'm just too emotional" I said and wipe my tears and go back to blow drying her hair.

 

Tsk.

 

"Kyul." She said.

 

She was looking at me from the mirror.

 

"I won't ever leave you and our baby....I promise" She said and smile at me.

 

Simple words but it's enough to make me feel secured.

 

But ....

 

Who's that someone my parents wants me to meet?

 

Should I tell Minnie?

 

I guess I should.

 

I don't like keeping secrets from her anymore.

 

"Minnie....My parents wants me to meet someone" I said

 

I can see that she looks shocked.

 

She didn't say anything.

 

Maybe trying to weigh her thoughts.

 

.....

 

"I don't want to look at that negatively. Also I trust you so please don't stress yourself about it." She said.

 

Minnie...

 

"You ask me to stay by your side always. Now, I won't be stubborn like before and do what you ask me." She said.

 

"You're making me emotional" I said and try to stop my tears from falling.

 

She stand up and face me.

 

"Mianhae. I thought that is sweet" She said and pout.

 

It makes me giggle and pull her into a hug.

 

Minnie always try hard to act sweet.

 

She doesn't know I find her own little ways of making me happy very touching.

 

"Can we go to Eunjung and Jiyeon today?" I ask.

 

At least those two could give me some tips.

 

"Sure. I'll take you anywhere you want" She said and wink at me.

 

"And now you're trying to be cool" I said teasing her.

 

"I'm not trying. It comes out naturally coz I was born sweet y and cool" She proudly said.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

"Miss Eunjung. I will place the papers you need to sign over here" My assistant said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter