Chapter 12

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, this chapter was supposed to be posted last night but due to internet connection problem I can't post it. So here it is now.

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

"Hey, should we follow them?" I ask after Hyojoon drag Eunjung outside.

 

"I think Hyojoon will never hurt Eunjung. Let's just find the kids" Boram said.

 

"But if the kids we're really in Grandpa's, it's useless to look for them everywhere. We need a police coz this is kidnapping." Qri said while looking at her camera.

 

I check what she's doing and found out that she's just checking photos of her so called "y and hot models"

 

"Are you even really concern Lee Jihyun?" I ask and she look at me.

 

"Of course I am. Just checking something don't be jealous" She said and wink at me.

 

"Who says I'm jealous?!" I irritably ask.

 

She had been teasing me since earlier.

 

"Nobody said that you are but you do act like one Minnie" She said

 

What?

 

Did she just call me Minnie?

 

I feel kinda strange.

 

Nobody calls me in that name for years since she left.

 

"Waeyo? Don't you like me calling you Minnie? I'm sorry. I'll call you Hyomin then" She said.

 

I didn't argue anymore.

 

I just don't understand what I feel now.

 

"Guys, Eunjung said that the kids were already with her now." Boram said

 

Thanks God.

 

"Then, Hyomin and I will resume the photo shoot" Qri said and clings on my arm.

 

"I was about to ask you out Hyo but I guess we should do it next time." Unnie said throwing me a teasing look.

 

You think it's just me huh?

 

"Ok then, I guess you and Boram could continue your date too" I said and smirked at them.

 

Boram looks surprise but this is my revenge to her coz she let me work with her cousin even though she knows how awkward the situation is.

 

"That's an awesome idea. Let's go now Hyomin-ssi" Qri said and drag me outside leaving the two.

 

"Eherm....You might want to stop hugging my arm now" I said.

 

"Wae? Is there a problem?" She ask.

 

Is she not feeling what I feel?

 

Why all of these seems so easy for her?

 

Like everything is just too casual for her.

 

"Nothing....How are we supposed to resume now? You sent everyone home." I said.

 

"Simple. We just need a photographer which is me, a car that is already there and a model which is.....you" She said.

 

Hmm. Good thinking...

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT??!!

 

That made me push her away.

 

"Yah! Stop kidding! I don't want to be a model! I'm not a model!" I irritably said to her but she just laugh at me.

 

"Chill. I'm just kidding. I just want you to come with me. I'm meeting someone" She said and cling to my arm again.

 

"You're meeting someone? Why do I need to go with you then? Can't you go alone?" I ask.

 

I'm still pissed with her.

 

All she does is to tease me.

 

"Because I need you to be with me. Can't you do that for me now? Can you just stay just this once?" She said.

 

Wait...

 

Why do I feel like what she's saying have something to do with what happen three years ago?

 

"I'm not the one who left. It was you" I said while looking down.

 

We need to talk about the past.

 

We need to settle it to live peacefully in the present and in the future.

 

"I did left...I did leave you but you're the one who let go first" She said and left me.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

I immediately ended the call and turn off the phone.

 

I was still in state of shock.

 

Did Seungho really did mention Jiyeon's name or did I heard it wrong?

 

But I really hear him say Jiyeon.

 

Arghh!!

 

I close my eyes and took a deep breath.

 

It's impossible Eunjung.

 

You heard it wrong.

 

He said "Hyojoon" and not "Jiyeon"

 

"Mommy?"

 

That made me suddenly look at the backseat.

 

There I saw Jia cutely rubbing her eyes while calling for her Mommy.

 

She look around and she saw me.

 

I smile at her.

 

I know she doesn't like me but I think she knows I won't hurt her.

 

But then suddenly......

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter