Chapter 2

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

I'm here at home trying to fix my room.

 

Well, actually Hyomin and I move in to a much bigger and comfortable space.

 

"Unnie!!"

 

My sister's home.

 

"Woah! What is this? Your room or an art studio?" She ask.

 

Sometimes I wonder why she can't go straight to her room before coming to mine after work.

 

"These paintings would be a waste if will just keep them in a box" I said.

 

"You don't want to keep them in a box coz they're precious to you not just these paintings but also the one who painted them" She said giving me these teasing look.

 

Tss.

 

"Stop it Park Hyomin" I irritably said

 

"Unnie. Why don't you talk to her? You're still in love with her" She said.

 

She always keep on asking about talking to Boram.

 

"And how did you know that?" I said and she rolled her eyes.

 

"Duh! Unnie if that Yoseob didn't get into the picture you'll obviously take risk and end up being her girlfriend...but now unnie we're free from our parents. It's your chance to go and get her." She said.

 

"Shut up. She didn't even want to listen to my explanation. She thinks I really dated her bestfriend and that I made her look like a fool! If she did just listen to me we would'v-..." I stop when I realize that I'm losing control.

 

"What?" Hyomin ask.

 

I look at her and frown.

 

"Can't you just go to your room and stop disturbing me?!" I said to her.

 

"Ok fine. But unnie you got your first chance wasted now you got your second chance to have her. Not everyone gets that chance" She said before she left my room.

 

I could feel that she's still that regretful of breaking up with Qri.

 

While me....I'm just not sure about anything now.

 

I still pursue singing and continue writing songs but I'm actually not satisfied with any of it.

 

There's always something missing.

 

And I also feel like I'm not me anymore...it's unexplainable but still I need to continue living and wait for the time that I'll get used to all of these.

 

About Boram...

 

It's not like I don't want to talk to her anymore.

 

I wanted to talk to her but everytime I will build up the courage to do so she's always there to wear it down.

 

She always gives me this kind of feeling that she don't want my explanation.

 

She's always too formal that I have no other choice but to talk to her in the same way.

 

It's just too awkward

 

BORAM'S POV

Heol.

 

There's just so much to do in here

 

I just finish another meeting and there's two more to go

 

I feel like sleeping now.

 

I headed to my office and slump myself on my chair.

 

I wanna lie down on my bed and just sleep all day.

 

I close my eyes and decided to take a short nap before my next meeting.

 

**phone rings**

 

Heol.

 

Who the hell is calling?

 

I check my phone.

 

It's from an unknown number.

 

Who is this?

 

I decided to pick it up.

 

It better not be a prank call or damn!

 

"Hello" I said.

 

"You don't sound so excited to hear my voice Rambo. I'm quite disappointed" The person from the other line said.

 

Wait...

 

I know that voice.

 

"RI?!" I said when I realized it.

 

"Of course. The one and only" She said.

 

"How are you? Did you receive my emails? Are you going home now?" I ask excitedly.

 

I did try to communicate with her more often but our free time doesn't meet most of the time.

 

I heard her giggle.

 

"Calm down. I'm still busy here and enjoying the view" She said

 

"The view? I thought you're too busy yet you still have time for sight-seeing" I said.

 

"Well, I'm a photographer and what I mean by the view were my y and pretty models" She said and giggled.

 

MWO??!!!

 

"Yah! Lee Jihyun stop kidding! Just go back here" I said.

 

"I will be back soon Rambo. Say hi to Eunjung and the twins for me. I have to go now. My pretty and y models are waiting" She said and hang up before I could say anything

 

Ah jinja!

 

What just happen to my sweet cousin?!

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

"What are you doing here Siwon?" I irritably ask him

 

"I'm picking you and the kids up. " He said.

 

Mwo?

 

"I didn't remember that we've agreed on going out" I said.

 

"Oh. We didn't agreed on anything like that but my Grandfather invited you to come for a dinner. Your grandfather ask me to fetch you" He said and smile.

 

Arrghhh

 

Grandpa is really annoying!

 

And this Choi Siwon is annoying me too!

 

"Uncle Siwon!" Elsie run toward him and give him a hug.

 

Tsk.

 

"Hi baby. Hello Evan" Siwon greeted the twins but Evan just give him a poker face.

 

Evan is just not afraid of showing how he dislike him.

 

"Kids come on. We need to change. We'll be meeting Grandpa" I said.

 

"Grandpa?!" The twins ask in shock.

 

They're both scared of Grandpa.

 

Grandpa is not really treating them well.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter