Chapter 28 - MinKyul

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

I arrive at Kyul's house and her maids told me that she's still in her room.

 

They said that she haven't eaten breakfast yet.

 

It's almost lunch now and she's still in her room?

 

I immediately go to her room to check her.

 

Is she sick?

 

I thought she was just lazy.

 

When I get into her room I found her still in bed hiding under her blanket.

 

"Kyul? Are you not feeling well?" I ask and sit on the edge of her bed.

 

She showed her face to me and look at me with a frown.

 

"You're so noisy" She coldly said.

 

Mwo????

 

"I'm just worried about you. They told me you haven't eaten your breakfast yet and you're still here in your bed fully covered" I stand up back facing her and pretend to sulk.

 

I just felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

 

"Mianhae. I'm just kinda lazy today Minnie" She said with her sweet voice this time.

 

I turn around to face her.

 

"It's not just today Kyul. You're also like this the other days" I said and check her temperature.

 

She's not sick.

 

"Are you not feeling well? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" I ask.

 

"Aniyo. I'm sure it's nothing serious. My body just needs some rest." She said and lie down on her bed again.

 

She's acting weird.

 

"C'mon now. Let's have lunch together" I said but she just close her eyes and shook her head.

 

Something's really weird with her these past few days.

 

Hmm.

 

"I'll just bring the food here then. Wait for me." I said and immediately headed to the kitchen to get food

 

"Ahjumma please help me bring this food to Kyul's room" I said to ahjumma.

 

Kyul needs to eat a lot because she didn't eat breakfast and this could her get off bed...well, I hope it really does

 

It's fine with me if she just want to do it for a day but she's been like that for days with no particular reason.

 

It makes me worried.

 

Kyul was never like this. There must be something wrong

 

When ahjumma and I arrive to her room I didn't saw Kyul on bed where I left her.

 

"Just leave it in here ahjumma. Thank you" I said to ahjumma then she left.

 

Kyul came out from the bathroom while holding her tummy

 

"Hey, is everything ok?" I ask and she just nod her head with her expressionless face.

 

What's up with her really???

 

"Minnie why there's so much food? Are we having a feast or something? You know we can't eat all of that" She said when she saw the food but she actually started eating already.

 

Is she complaining?

 

Well, as long as she eats right?

 

I just sit on the couch beside her and watch her eat.

 

Really I was amaze by the way she eats right now.

 

It's like she haven't eaten anything for days.

 

"Unnie and Boram's flight will be late-"

 

"Hmm. I'll just give them a phone call" She said not even letting me finish what I'm saying.

 

She didn't even look at me coz she's too focus on eating the chicken.

 

Is she that hungry?

 

"So you really don't want to go out?" I ask and she nodded.

 

"We will just stay here in your room?" I ask and again I only receive a nod from her.

 

"Minnie. You better help finish this. You brought quite a lot of food for two" She said to me.

 

What is she saying now? As I can see I think it's not even enough for her.

 

"Well, I'm not yet hungry." I just said and she just nod at me again.

 

I don't know if I should be jealous with her food coz she pays too much attention to it and ignore me.

 

"Hey Kyul. Feed me" I said trying to be sweet.

 

She stop eating and look at me.

 

"Feed yourself Minnie" She said coldly.

 

WHAT????

 

I got rejected and she's being cold!

 

Did I do something wrong?

 

"Yah Kyul. Have I done something wrong? Why you suddenly being cold to me?" I said and pout.

 

"Aniyo." She said innocently.

 

**sigh**

 

I just transfer to her other side and give her a back hug.

 

There's really something wrong with my girlfriend.

 

She was never like this before.

 

There must be a reason for all of this.

 

"Did you talk to your grandpa already?" I ask.

 

Maybe that's the reason why she's like this.

 

Since Kyul came back from France she haven't meet her grandpa yet. Her grandpa already left the country but still she can't just run away from him.

 

"Not yet. I'm actually not worrying about what he will say" She said.

 

Huh?

 

So that means it's not the reason why she's like this.

 

It's really strange.

 

"Minnie. I think you need a shower now" She suddenly said.

 

"Huh? Why? I already shower before I come here" I said and smell myself.

 

I still smell like my perfume.

 

"You kinda stink" She said to me while covering her nose.

 

Mwoya?

 

"Yah stop joking. I don't stink" I said to her and laugh.

 

Maybe she's just making fun of me.

 

"You smell bad Minnie. It makes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter