Chapter 26

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Expect no Soram or MinKyul moment for this chapter and no EunYeon moment too...maybe. Lol Anyway I think this chapter is not really interesting. Sorry for that. Hehe

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

"We must do something. Let's go to Siwon and get our kids back!" Jiyeon stand up and said.

 

We're here in my house and it's already getting dark.

 

"Jiyeon that's dangerous. We can't just go there and get them. They're dangerous people. They've killed someone before and they can do it again" Boram said to her.

 

"I think we should report it to the police" Hyomin suggest.

 

"We never know what might happen to the kids we will do that."  I said.

 

I hope our kids were alright.

 

"So that's it?! We will just sit here and do nothing?! Is that the only thing we can do Eunjung?!" Jiyeon angrily said.

 

She's crying again.

 

I know she's acting like this because she's worried and I may not react the way the way she did but that doesn't make me less worried.

 

I'm damn worried and right now I want to kill someone!

 

Kill whoever took our kids!

 

"I'm sorry but.. Yes. We can just wait for now" I said and look down.

 

Jiyeon might hate me for that but what can I do?

 

I hate myself even more for not being able to do anything!

 

"I'm going upstairs." Jiyeon said and walk upstairs.

 

**sigh**

 

"Everything will be ok Eunjung. We're here to help" Qri said to me.

 

"Yeah...I hope so. My kids are gone. I feel so useless! And Jiyeon might hate me for that!" I said and started to cry.

 

"Yah Eunjung. Don't say that. Don't be like this. You have to be strong" Soyeon said and rub my back .

 

"Jiyeon is just worried and scared but I'm sure she doesn't hate you or think you're useless." Hyomin said.

 

Two hours have passed yet we still didn't receive any calls from the kidnappers.

 

"I was thinking....what if Unnie and I go meet our parents?" Hyomin suddenly suggested.

 

"And what? Convince them to turn their selves in? Minnie they will never do that and I won't let go and meet your parents. They're dangerous" Qri said.

 

"But it's not a bad idea. Hyomin and I could give it a try" Soyeon said.

 

"I won't allow you Sso. We will find another way" Boram said.

 

Damn it!

 

**phone rings**

 

Everyone's attention turn to me when my phone suddenly rings.

 

It's from an unregistered number...

 

I took a deep breath before answering the call.

 

"Eunjung! It's been a while. I heard you're back with Jiyeon now"

 

I heard an annoying voice from the other line.

 

"You damn bastard! Bring my children back!" I angrily said

 

"Ohh why would I? Jiyeon is already with you....You can just make another" He said and laugh.

 

I clench my fist.

 

I swear if I saw him I will give him a hard punch right on the face.

 

"My kids were not toys! They're irreplaceable! Give them back to me or I'll kill you!" I said.

 

"Woah scary Hahm Eunjung. Tsk....If you wanna see your kids give me all the evidences. No cops and just you. I also want you to transfer your properties under my name. As simple as that" He said.

 

"Are you kidding me?!" I said

 

"I'm afraid I'm not. What are those compared to your kids' lives?" He said then...

 

 

"Mommm! Mommmyyyy!"

 

I heard our kids' crying.

 

"Babies?! Siwon what did you do to them?!" I angrily ask as my tears fall.

 

"Relax Eunjung. They're still alive but they haven't eaten anything yet since I got them and I have no plan to do that. I'll only give you up till tomorrow morning and remember. Just you, the evidences, the properties transferred to me and no cops." He said and hang up.

 

"What happen Eunjung? What did he say? How are the kids?" The three of them ask.

 

"He needs the money and the evidences." I said.

 

My mind is actually getting blank now!

 

Arrghhh!

 

"We should call the police now" Soyeon said.

 

"No! He'll hurt my kids. I will meet him alone and give him what he wants" I said.

 

"But Eunjung... You will really believe him?" Qri ask.

 

"No...but if it's the only way to save my kids I'll take the risk." I said.

 

I look on the stairs and saw Jiyeon standing there.

 

She was just looking at me so I approached her.

 

"You're going?" She ask.

 

I took her hand and place her palm on my cheeks.

 

"I have to" I replied and close my eyes enjoying the warmth of her hands.

 

"I'll go with you" She said.

 

"No. Just stay here and wait for me. I'll come back with our babies. I promise you that." I said and pull her into a hug.

 

"Please come home safe or else I would never court you and propose to you" She said threatening me even her voice is starting to crack.

 

"Promise me if anything goes wrong, take good care of the kids and yourself too. Be happy" I said.

 

"Pabo! Why are you talking like that?!" She said and hit my back while sobbing.

 

"Always remember I love you and please never forget to remind the kids how much I love them" I said.

 

"Yah stop it! I'm not happy hearing your goodbyes!" She said and push me a little to break the hug.

 

She in tears and frowning at me

 

"I'm not saying goodbye Jiyeon-ah. There are possibilities and I want you to prepare for that" I said.

 

It's hard for me to say those words.

 

I want to be positive as much as possible but we need to be ready for anything that could happen.

HYOJOON'S POV

Tsk.

 

Them kidnapping my nieces and nephews never comes to my mind.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter