Chapter 10

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGHO'S POV

After telling her the truth about the twins Jiyeon suddenly becomes quiet.

 

I can see that she's shock.

 

I was actually expecting that she will be.

 

But I'm kinda worried coz she's still not talking to me.

 

"Jiyeon?" I said calling her attention.

 

"A-are you sure about that?" Jiyeon ask.

 

Finally, she said something.

 

"Yes, they said that it's what it was Mr. Kim's condition for cancelling Eunjung's wedding with Siwon" I explained.

 

I see Jiyeon clenched her fist.

 

Her eyes were teary too.

 

Actually, noona said to me that I shouldn't let her know first but I think she does deserve to know this now.

 

Plus I'm really worried about her disguising as Hyojoon.

 

It's too risky and dangerous.

 

I don't really understand why Noona keeps pushing her to do this.

 

"And there's one more thing that you need to know...." I said and took a deep breath before continuing

 

"What?" She ask and look at me.

 

I can see tears falling on her cheeks already.

 

"Mr. Kim....He's not planning to keep the twins. Evan and Elsie" I said.

 

"W-what d-o you m-mean?" She ask.

 

"He's planning to k-kill them. I don't know when. I don't know how but it's all I know" I said

 

Jiyeon suddenly stand up.

 

"Hey where are you going?" I ask as grab her arm.

 

"Please don't stop me Seungho! You said it already. You don't know when did that old man plan to kill my kids! Eunjung needs to know!" She said.

 

"I know. I understand. I'm not going to stop you if that's what you wanted to do but you can't go there now. They're being watched. You need to meet Eunjung secretly" I said.

 

"You can't tell Eunjung the truth yet Jiyeon"  Noona suddenly came and said.

 

I thought she's in the company.

 

"Why not?! My kids are in danger! I need to save them! I need to do something!" Jiyeon protested.

 

"I know and perfectly understand but you have to finish what you started! What your brother started! Coz you know what? You won't ever live freely as long as those people are free! They'll hunt you wherever you go! We can protect your kids while you're doing this mission. Listen to me Jiyeon. You have to end this" Noona said.

 

"I'm going upstairs." Jiyeon said while looking down.

 

"I promise you Jiyeon. Your kids will be safe. You don't have to tell them yet" Noona said.

 

Jiyeon just nod and headed upstairs.

 

Hays.

 

"I see what you're trying to do Noona. I just don't understand why are you doing this" I said to her when Jiyeon gets in to her room

 

"What are you talking about?" She ask and light and cigarette.

 

"The incident yesterday. I know you did that on purpose. You can just use someone's name but you told Eunjung that Jia and Jiro were your kids with Jiyeon. I know you can make better excuse than that. I also know that you're the one who persuade the kids to choose HEJ. Tell me, what are you really planning to do? You do you keep pushing Jiyeon to do all of these?" I impatiently ask.

 

"There are a lot of things that you don't understand Seungho. Jiyeon have to do this" She said and go outside the house.

 

I need to know what she's up to.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

I feel a bit better now after I fell asleep but it's already past afternoon.

 

I did sleep so long.

 

I shouldn't drink like that again.

 

I decided to take a shower.

 

I don't have plan to go to work today. I'll just go to school later to fetch the twins.

 

After getting dressed I decided to go downstairs.

 

There I found out that the living room is already neat and clean.

 

**sigh**

 

"Good afternoon Ms. Eunjung. I already prepare lunch for you. Ms. Qri called me to come back here" Ahjumma said.

 

"Yes ahjumma. Thank you" I said.

 

I'm hungry but I don't feel like eating right now.

 

The feeling inside me that I did something wrong can't be removed.

 

Her sister is the one who cheated on me and now I do feel that I was wronged.

 

I did become faithful to her sister.

 

I opposed my Grandfather in marrying Siwon because I love her.

 

And then this?!

 

I just don't get it!

 

Is her death really an accident? Or Is it true that she really did killed herself?!

 

I know she love me and I don't want to believe that she killed herself because I see no reason for her to do it but now....

 

I do think that she might be killed herself because she betrayed me.

 

Because she cheated on me.

 

"Ms. Eunjung Mr. Siwon is here" Ahjumma said.

 

Tsk.

 

Now, what does he want?!

 

My headache just get better and now here's another one.

 

He came in with flowers and chocolates.

 

To be honest I'm not a fan of those flowers.

 

I feel like they'll just make me sneeze.

 

"Eunjung for you" He said but I just boringly look at him.

 

When will he ever stop pestering me?

 

Because I'm not accepting what he's giving to me he just place them on the center table and sit on the couch in front of me.

 

"Uhm I came here because I need to say something important" He said.

 

Something important....

 

"Hurry up and say it." I just said.

 

"It's about the wedding. I really want to marry you Eunjung" He said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter