Chapter 27 - SsoRam

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like I said....this chapter is for SsoRam Only hehe and I apologize for the slow update.

 

ONE WEEK LATER

BORAM'S POV

Hyomin wasn't able to cancel my business trip so here am I lazily packing my things.

 

This is all against my will!

 

I hit my head for my paboness.

 

I could just send someone else there but Soyeon insist that I should go and be a responsible CEO.

 

**knocks**

 

"Come in" I just said and unpack my things again coz it's all messed up.

 

"Mwoya? You're not yet done with that?"

 

Huh?

 

I turn to look at the owner of the voice and jump off my bed to give her a tight hug.

 

"I miss you girlfriend" I said and she giggled.

 

"Eyy. Aren't we together yesterday?" She said

 

"Hmmm. We are but I still miss you. I want to be with you all the time" I said.

 

"Arasso. I miss you too but you have to finish packing now so we could spend more time together before you leave this afternoon." She said.

 

....and she's right about that.

 

**sigh**

 

Why the hell that business trip needs to be six months long??

 

Isn't that too much???

 

"Can I just stay here with you?? I don't care about that. The company will be just fine without them" I said.

 

"Rambo we talk about this already right? You have to go. Not because I want you to leave but because I want you to succeed in this. If your Grandpa founds out that you lost the Japanese investors because of me he might disagree with our relationship. It's just.....s-six months...at least it's not for a year" She said and look down.

 

I can see that she's sad but I also understand her point.

 

Soyeon just sits silently on my bed while just looking down playing with her fingers.

 

Heol.

 

I get something on my closet.

 

"For you" I said and handed it to her.

 

A smile was formed into her face when she saw my painting that I put in a frame.

 

"When did you paint this?" She ask.

 

"Just last night. I can't sleep. Do you like it?" I ask and sit beside her.

 

"Of course I do. I love it Ramie. Thank you" She said and kiss my cheek.

 

I smile.

 

At least she's kissing my cheeks now though that kiss on the rooftop never happens again.

 

"But...**giggles** why is it that you seem taller in here? You're even taller than me here" She said and giggles.

 

Well, I painted both of us watching the sunset.

 

"I-It's not intentional" I said and look away.

 

Soyeon laughs.

 

She obviously don't believe in me.

 

"C'mon Ramie. Don't be shy. I don't believe it's unintentional" She said still laughing at me.

 

"Please stop laughing at me. I just want be tall enough for you....at least in my painting" I said and pout.

 

She keeps teasing me.

 

"Ramie I don't care if you're not really tall. I love you just the way you are and for who you are. You don't need to change or to be anyone else. I like you for who you are." She said and hug me.

 

"Should I replace the painting then?" I ask and she giggled.

 

"On the second thought, our kids might think that you're with someone else instead of me" I said.

 

"You know what? Better finish packing now. You think too much" She said and help me finish packing.

 

Still, my feelings about this never change.

 

Leaving is still against my will.

 

"Take a shower now. I'll be waiting downstairs" She said.

 

"Ok" I just replied then she left.

 

**phone beeps**

 

I check my phone and notice that I had a message from an unknown number.

 

Who could it be?

 

It's been a while since the last time you heard of me. I hope you still remember me. I'll be waiting for you in Japan Rambo. Love you♡

- Melody

 

My eyes widen.

 

Melody?

 

Soyeon is Melody right?

 

B-but...

 

What's this message?!!!!

 

"Ramie I forgot my phone" Soyeon suddenly came in making me get startled and drop my phone.

 

"Ohh...sorry. I didn't mean to startle you" She said and was about to pick up my phone but I immediately get it.

 

Soyeon never admitted before that she's Melody.

 

I never doubt that it's her before this happen.

 

I need to make sure or this might ruin our relationship.

 

Wait....

 

Why do I sound like I'm cheating on my girlfriend?????!!

 

Arrgghh!

 

"Hey Ramie. Are you ok?" She ask and looks a little worried.

 

I force a smile to her.

 

"I'll take a shower now." I said and run to the bathroom.

 

"Yah you really have to take your phone with you?" I heard her say but I just pretend that I didn't hear her.

 

Hays. This is really making me look like a cheating girlfriend.

 

When I'm done I immediately go downstairs to meet Soyeon but.....

 

Where is she?

 

"Ahjumma, Where's Soyeonnie?" I ask.

 

"She already left minutes ago Miss. She was in hurry" Ahjumma said.

 

In a hurry?

 

I go upstairs to get my phone and call her.

 

Why would she be in a hurry?

 

Is something bad happen?

 

SOYEON'S POV

"Hyomin-ah. I though you'll be with Qri today?" I ask.

 

Well, I came from Boram's house and decided to come back home.

 

I need to prepare too. **smirks**

 

Now back to Hyomin.

 

"Kyul change her mind again. She said she feels lazy and want to sleep more...molla. She change her mind so fast and very moody too." She said and ruffles her hair.

 

"Hmm she's really not in the mood." I said.

 

She sighed.

 

"Is your plan working well?" I ask

 

"So far it is." I said and smile.

 

"And why are you home early? I thought you two plans to spend time together before she leaves." Hyomin ask.

 

"Well,....I think it would be really great if I would make her think that she'd miss me that much" I said.

 

"You're strange too unnie. Anyway Fighting! Make sure she can't run away from you anymore." Hyomin said and smirked.

 

"What the hell are you talking about? Just go to Qri's house. Better stay there too while I'm not around" I said.

 

"That's a great idea unnie!" She said and run to her room.

 

I headed to my room and start packing my things too.

 

**phone rings**

 

Ramie?

 

Ah why am I even surprised that she's calling?

 

But I'm sure she's worrying now so I did answer her call.

 

"Soyeonnie. Where are you? Why did you leave without telling me? Did something happen?" She ask.

 

"Hey Ramie calm down. Everything is fine. It's just that uhm...my band mates needs me...." I said.

 

I know she would be disappointed but I also know she would understand.

 

I'm sorry Ramie.

 

"Is that so? How about our date then?" She ask.

 

"I'll try to came back as soon as possible...I'm sorry" I said.

 

"Hmm. It's fine. I'll just wait here then. " She said and the sadness was very obvious in the tone of her voice.

 

"Mianhae Ramie. I promise I'll make it up to you" I said.

 

"It's ok Soyeonnie. You don't have to say sorry." She said.

 

"I'll be there as soon as I can" I said.

 

"Hmm....Sso can I ask you something?" She ask.

 

Huh?

 

"Sure. What is it?" I ask.

 

"Remember three years ago? Are you Melody?" She ask.

 

Ohh.

 

"Hmm..I'm not Melody. Why?" I said but of course that was a lie.

 

I need to say that for my plan.

 

"Nothing....Nothing. See you later. I love you" She said.

 

"Ok see you. I love you too" I said and hang up.

 

"Unnie I'm going to Kyul now. Everything you need in Japan were all set." She said as she peek to my room.

 

"Alright. Thanks Hyo" I said.

 

"Anytime. Gotta go" She said and leave.

 

The truth is....Hyomin did cancelled Boram's business trip in Japan.

 

I just ask her to lie about it coz I plan to surprise her.

 

Actually, if Hyomin really did failed to cancel the business trip the original plan is to go with her but since Hyomin succeeded and a better idea comes to my mind we're doing this.

 

My girlfriend is meeting Melody in Japan.

 

BORAM'S POV

I'm kinda disappointed about the fact that Soyeon is not here right now and our date before I leave might not happen.

 

If it didn't happen today our next date will be after six months.

 

**sigh**

 

But I have another problem.

 

I think I'm in trouble.

 

Melody whoever she is....s really there in Japan wanting to meet me.

 

I could've just avoid meeting her but I actually didn't know how exactly she looks like.

 

Arggghhh!

 

Maybe....Maybe I'll just turn her down when we met.

 

Better make things clear to her than to let her assume things.

 

"Borammie?" I hear someone calling so I go outside my room and saw my cousin Eunjung downstairs.

 

She looks restless.

 

Poor her.

 

"Hey. Any news?" I ask.

 

"None at all." She said and slump herself on the couch.

 

"I just came here to see you before you go for the business trip. I heard you're going to have fun" She said while her eyes are close.

 

Fun?

 

What fun? Tss.

 

"I'll be there for business. Not for vacation Eunjung. It'll only be fun if Soyeon will be with me" I said and sit beside her.

 

"That's why I said you're going to have fun" She said.

 

Mwo?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter