Chapter 15

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

I woke up early in the morning hearing my sister singing.

 

I can hear her clearly right here in my room.

 

She seems happy. She's singing a happy song.

 

I get up and go outside my room to meet her.

 

I don't know what time she come home last night coz I choose to just sleep early.

 

"Morning unnie. You're singing. You look happy. Did something happen last night?" I ask when I got into the kitchen and saw her cooking breakfast while singing and a dancing a little bit.

 

It seems like someone just kidnap my real sister.

 

"Morning Hyo. I'm just happy" She said and smile.

 

"Ok....So who did you meet last night?" I ask but instead of answering me she just smile.

 

Mwoya?

 

"Is that something you can't tell me? Does it have something to do with the guy that you're dating? Boram did ask me about him but I don't know about it coz you never told me anything like that." I said.

 

"Really? She did ask you if I'm dating someone?" She ask and she looks happier now.

.

She's weird.

 

"Well, yeah but honestly unnie. Whoever it is that you're dating, I’d still like Boram for you" I said and again she just smile at me.

 

Tsk

 

"Ok.. I think I need to get ready now. I'll be meeting my Kyul" I said.

 

"Wait...Did I just hear you said my Kyul?" She ask probably surprised to hear that from me.

 

"Absolutely... After thinking about it last night I just realize that I need to at least try fixing it. After all it wouldn't happen if not because of me. I should've ask her to stay instead and now......I'll make sure she's not leaving me again" I said and smile.

 

"That was an excellent choice dear sister. I'm proud of you. Good luck" Unnie said.

 

"Yeah, I need a lot of luck. Thank you unnie" I said and headed back to my room to prepare myself.

 

I'm still thinking of how am I supposed to approach Kyul later

 

I'm sure she'll start teasing me again or if not it'll be really awkward between us.

 

But I must do something about it right?

 

We can't work together like that.

 

**sigh**

 

I think I'll just stop thinking about it and do things impromptu.

 

Sometimes the best things in life were the unplanned.

.

Fighting Park Hyomin!

 

I go outside my room when I'm ready and eat breakfast with unnie after that, I headed straight to work.

 

Well, it was a little early but everyone is here already.....except Kyul.

 

"Where is Ms. Lee?" I ask.

 

"On her way now Ms. Park" The staff answered me.

 

I just wish this will be a great day for us.

 

I was checking the set when I notice something on the corner.

 

"Hey, is this Qri's camera?" I ask.

 

"Yes Ms. She forgot to bring it yesterday before you left" He answered.

 

"But she did have her camera yesterday" I said.

 

"Oh that one is for personal use. She never use it for work" He answered again.

 

Hmm.

 

Is this the camera she use to her y and hot models

 

With that thought invading my mind I can't help not to be curious on what's in there.

 

I look around first before I turn on the camera.

 

Of course I don't want to get caught looking at whatever is it that's stored in it.

 

I check the gallery and got surprised with what I saw.

 

OH

 

MY

 

GOSH

 

"Hey. Don't tell her I look into it ok?" I said and my staff just nodded.

 

I just wish he will really never tell Kyul.

BORAM'S POV

I'm on my way now to Park Sister's condo.

 

Of course I want to send Soyeon on her practice today.

 

I don't care if her boyfriend is planning to fetch her.

 

I just need to be there as early as possible.

 

Earlier than her boyfriend.

 

I did send Soyeon home last night but all she does is to laugh at me whenever I said that I will take her away from her boyfriend.

 

I don't know but I think she finds it really funny that I'm so jealous with her boyfriend.

 

I parked my car in front of their condo and waited for Soyeon to come out.

 

According to someone I ask to watch over Soyeon. Hyomin did left first but her unnie is still there.

 

Few minutes later, I finally saw her outside.

 

I get out of my car and wave at her.

 

"Good morning Soyeonnie" I greeted her and gave her a flower.

 

"Flower?" She ask looking at the flower I gave to her.

 

"Waeyo? You don't like it?" I ask and started to panic.

 

"No.no. It's just that....You used to give me paintings than things like this" She said.

 

Ohhh...

 

"I'm sorry. I stop painting three years ago" I said and look down.

 

I should've known that she like paintings than flowers.

 

"No need for you to be sorry. It's ok and why are you here anyway?" She ask

 

"I'm here to fetch you and just so you know I don't care if your boyfriend will come here to fetch you" I said and just like last night.

 

She laugh at me.

 

"You know what? You are really cute" She said and get inside my car.

 

Wow.

 

I thought I need to say a lot of words just to convince her.

 

I get inside too and start driving.

 

"So...It seems like your boyfriend have no plan to fetch you" I said.

 

Seriously, why does she even agree to be that man's girlfriend?!

 

"Nope." She said like it's never a big deal.

 

Tsk.

 

"And that is ok with you?" I ask

 

"Yeah. Why?" She ask raising her eyebrow to me.

 

"You know, your boyfriend is useless! He can't even do simple things for you like this! You should break up with him" I angrily said but she just laugh again.

 

"I can't do that. I can't break up with my boyfriend. That's just impossible." She said trying to stop herself from laughing.

 

Is everything that I said sounds like a joke to her?

 

Damn!

 

I know I said I'll never give up till she marry someone she truly love but this is harder than I expected it to be.

QRI'S POV

I overslept and now I'm rushing to work.

 

Actually I don't have to rush at all. They could wait for me all day if I want them too but the case is Hyomin was there.....

 

And I don't really understand why I care so much about what will say.

 

I shouldn't care at all anymore right?

 

Tsk.

 

I drove faster till I reach the location

 

"Goodmorning Ms. Lee" They greeted me.

 

I didn't bother to greet them back instead I go searching for my precious baby.

 

And if you're thinking that it's Park Hyomin well, I'm sorry to disappoint you but it's not her.

 

"Where's the camera I left yesterday?" I ask them

 

"It over there Ms. Lee"

 

I look at that direction and found my camera over the table next to Park Hyomin who's busy looking at her laptop.

 

She does became beautiful day by day.

 

Heol. What am I saying?

 

I walk towards her.....I mean my camera.

 

"Good morning Kyul" She greeted me and smile.

 

Did she just call me Kyul?

 

And why is she smiling at me?

 

Did she just hit her head on something and for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter