Ending Part 3

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

Geez.

 

What's wrong with Qri? Did she hit her head somewhere? It seems like she already forget that Hyomin unnie is her girlfriend and not me.

 

"Jiyeon-ah you're so cute!" She said cheerfully while pinching my cheeks.

 

"Y-yah! Stop it Qri-ah! You're freaking me out" I said and step back.

 

 

She suddenly got teary-eyed and pout.

 

"M-mwoya? Stop acting weird coz you're freaking me out" I said to her.

 

"Mianhae Jiyeon-ah. But it seems like my baby wants you around" She said.

 

Her baby?

 

Right...but I was never like this when I get pregnant. I wonder if Eunjung was like her too when she's pregnant.

 

Hmmm.

 

If it she's like Qri too I'm glad that I haven't seen it or else I might end up getting depressed too because of jealousy. Jia and Jiro would be affected.

 

Jealousy.... Hmm.

 

If I will get jealous I'm sure Eunjung will too. In that case making her my girlfriend wouldn't be that hard anymore.

 

"Gwenchanha Qri-ah. I can stay around for the sake of my niece of nephew" I said and smile at Qri.

 

"I don't know if I would be sad or would be grateful to you Park Ji....Bu-but this kinda makes me sad. My Kyul wants to stay with you" Unnie said and pretends to cry.

 

"Unnie. Qri only wants me around. She's not going to marry me" I said.

 

"You can't stay around Qri all the time Jiyeon-ah. You have responsibilities too. To our kids. To m-....I'll excuse myself first" Eunjung said and left.

 

Is she mad?

 

But I can still see her shadow outside.

 

**smirk**

 

"Jiyeon-ah. I think Eunjung is not ok with it" Qri said.

 

"Nah. I'm sure she's ok with it. She just said I can't stay with all the time. She didn't say I can't stay with you" I said and suddenly there's a loud noise coming from the outside.

 

"What was that?" Unnie ask.

 

We check what happen outside and saw Eunjung holding her foot and the garbage from the trash bin scattered on the floor.

 

"Eunjung-ah what happen to you?" Qri ask.

 

"H-huh?...U-uhm.I...I got tripped into the trash bin" She said and laugh awkwardly.

 

As far as I know the trash bin is in the corner and I don't think you'll get tripped in there unless you really don't see it.

 

I guess we all know what really happen.

 

But this is a good sign. This means she's starting to get jealous and making her my girlfriend would be easier from now on.

 

**evil smile**

 

"Are you ok? Do you want me to take you to the clinic?" I ask her.

 

Even though she intentionally kick it. I'm still worried if she got hurt.

 

"Nah. I can go there on my own. Just stay here with Qri" She said and turn her back on us.

 

"I think Eunjung doesn't really approve that you'll stay with my Kyul. You're in trouble Park Ji. You're courting Eunjung right?" Unnie said.

 

"Minnie. I think Jiyeon is just making Eunjung jealous" Qri said.

 

Huh? Is it that obvious?

 

**sigh**

 

"That's exactly what I'm doing. Mian Qri-ah" I said.

 

"No problem. It's not a big deal for me." She said.

 

"Aigoo. But Jiyeon, it's ok to make Eunjung jealous but don't overdo it. You still need to court her properly coz that's what you must do" Unnie said.

 

"I know that. I have something in mind already but I need your help" I said and wink at them.

 

"What help? If it's using Kyul to make Eunjung jealous, sorry but I refused to! That would make me jealous too!" Unnie said.

 

"Minnie. I can't b-breath. You're hugging me too tight" Qri complain because unnie hug her really tight.

 

**sigh**

 

"No. Not like that. I just want you guys to please take the kids for lunch. After what happen before I don't want to left them with anyone whom I can't give full trust" I said

 

"Hmm. I think that would be fine" Qri agrees

 

"So does that mean you set something up for Eunjung?" Unnie.

 

"Hmm. Not exactly. But first I need to ask her out" I said and start looking for Eunjung

 

"Hey. Can't you just wait for her to come back?!" Qri shouted

 

Know that she's jealous and a little bit pissed, I don't think she would be back here soon.

 

I start looking for Eunjung and found her on the playground near our kid's classroom. She's on a bench under the tree.

 

I sneak behind her

 

I don't know if she already notice me or not but I'm standing here behind her.

 

"Woah! You found Jia's keychain! Jia will be really happy" I cheerfully said forgetting the fact that I was actually trying not to get noticed.

 

Eunjung just look at me boringly. She didn't even got surprised. That means she already know I'm here earlier.

 

"Why are you here?" She ask and look away.

 

Even though I can't completely see her face it's very clear to me that she's frowning.

 

She really did got jealous with Qri.

 

I sit beside her and ignore her sulking question.

 

"Let's go out for lunch" I said and smile at her.

 

"Tss. I won't eat lunch. I've got a lot of things to do" She said.

 

Eyy???

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

Because I don't like what I'm seeing I decided to leave my office.

 

Jiyeon is just possibly making me jealous.... or maybe not but either ways I won't allow her to make me jealous.

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah. I think Eunjung is not ok with it" I heard Qri said and that make me stop then listen to their conversation.

 

"Nah. I'm sure she's ok with it. She just said I can't stay with all the time. She didn't say I can't stay with you" Jiyeon replied.

 

Damn!

 

How could she not get it?!

 

I kick the trash bin beside me out of frustration but....

 

The trash bin is actually heavy and hard that I ended up hurting my foot!!

 

I groan in pain.

 

"What was that?"

 

"Eunjung-ah what happen to you?" Qri ask.

 

I can't run right now due to my current situation.

 

The three of them look at me waiting for an explanation.

 

"H-huh?U-uhm.I...I got tripped into the trash bin" I said as an excuse and laugh awkwardly.

 

"Are you ok? Do you want me to take you to the clinic?" Jiyeon ask worriedly.

 

Now she's worried but I'm sulking!

 

It's her fault why I'm like this anyway.

 

"Nah. I can go there on my own. Just stay here with Qri" I said and walk away.

 

I really don't have a specific place to go right now.

 

I just want to run away from them. It's kind of embarrassing.

 

I just keep walking and realize that I'm heading to the playground near the kids’ classroom.

 

I fall asleep here last time searching for Jia's keychain.

 

Anyone who have that keychain develop attachment to it so I know how my daughter feels when she lost it.

 

I'm sure it's the same feeling when I lost it before.

 

I was walking on the grass when I felt that I step on to something.

 

Huh?

 

I look down and got surprise to see the keychain we're looking for!

 

I smile and pick it up.

 

It's a bit messy.

 

**sigh**

 

I did remember that I kick the trash bin and stepped on to some garbage scattered on the floor.

 

I should've wash my feet before coming here.

 

But still a good thing happen.

 

I was searching for this few days ago and now I finally found it.

 

I sat on the bench under the tree and look at the messy rilakkuma keychain.

 

This one really needs a wash and better get disinfected too.

 

While I was in the middle of figuring out how to make this keychain germ free I heard footsteps behind me.

 

**sigh**

 

What is she planning to do now?

 

"Woah! You found Jia's keychain! Jia will be really happy" She cheerfully said.

 

That actually make me startled because I thought she was planning to scare me or something....

 

Good thing I immediately compose myself and look at her boringly.

 

"Why are you here?" I ask and look away.

 

I frown.

 

She was smiling at me.

 

How am I supposed to stay sulking with her?!

 

She sit beside me.

 

"Let's go out for lunch" She said and smile at me again.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter