Epilogue one part 2

The Unromantic Novelist

After talking to Kangin Yunho decided to leave tomorrow since it was too late right now and driving was a little dangerous in that area.

 

Jaejoong tossed and turned in the bed. He had been trying to sleep since hours but no use. His insomnia was back. He sat up and took a deep breathe. The pictures he saw tonight were spinning in his mind. He tried to block them but he couldn't. Did he hurt Yunho that badly that the other had to find comfort in some other girl's arms, not some other but his rival. Jaejoong wanted to believe that Yunho did have a reason. He really wanted to. But he couldn't see any. Was it cause he was drunk? But Yunho is good at controlling his alcohol, was it 'cause he was badly hurt? Jaejoong couldn't think of anything. Suddenly he felt his hand was wet and his looked down to see a drop on it, then another. He touched his face and he could feel the wetness. Was he crying? It had been a while since he cried. More tears welled up in his eyes as he he shakily reached for his phone. He unlocked it and discovered that there were no missed called or unread messages. Yunho was really mad huh? Or was he even coming back? As the thought crossed though Jaejoong's mind he let out a hiccup and pulled his pillow to his chest. He cried and cried into the pillow till his head started hurting. Why was his heart in so much pain? Why did it hurt so much. He tried to clam his shaking body but the more he tried to stop himself the harder he started to cry. He missed those pair of arms that could comfort him whenever he was down. He missed him so much.

 

"Do you think he's sleeping?" Junsu mumbled while combing his fingers through Yoochun's hair who had his head in his lap.

 

"No." Yoochun spoke with his eyes closed. 

 

"I feel so bad for him." Junsu sighed. "He's never had a stable love life and now that we thought this is it. Everything got messed up."

 

"Things happen Su. I think doctor Jung has a reason."

 

"What kind of reason?" Junsu became angry. "You were hurt by your lover does that mean you can go and make out with other people?"

 

"Hey, hey calm down." Yoochun brought his hand up and caressed Junsu's cheek. "Everything will turn out fine."

 

"How?"

 

"I have a feeling."

 

..

 

Changmin knocked at Jaejoong's front door it was opened by Junsu after a while.

 

"How is he?"

 

"He hasn't stepped out of his room since last night."

 

Changmin walked into the apartment and took off his jacket. "I brought some fanmail for him. They were at the company I forgot to hand it to him."

 

"Thats a good idea maybe he'll cheer up after seeing his fans supporting his work." Junsu said cheerfully.

 

"I don't think thats a good idea." Yoochun piped in.

 

"Why not?" Junsu pouted. 

 

"Cause all the mess started from this." Changmin spoke.

 

Suddenly the Jaejoong's room's door opened and the raven haired male walked out slowly. He looked awful. His eyes were swollen, his hair were a mess, his face looked pale and lifeless. "Good morning."

 

"Good morning Jae. What would you like for breakfast? Me and Chun were making blueberry pancakes."

 

"Anything's fine by me." Jaejoong muttered and sat down at the table.

 

"Min have a seat." Junsu pointed towards the chair next to Jaejoong. They all started having a decent breakfast except for Jaejoong. The poor guy didn't have any appetite yet he was trying to eat so his friends wouldn't be concerned about him. A little while later Jaejoong's phone rang and he quickly rushed towards his room. But as he walked out he was frowning at his phone screen.

 

"Whats the matter?" Yoochun asked.

 

"And unknown number." Jaejoong mumbled. He picked it up and spoke, "Hello?"

 

"Kim Jaejoong?" A female voice echoed.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Its me, Yoona." The person on the other line spoke. Jaejoong took a sharp breathe and wait for the other side to speak. "You must've seen the pictures by now. I wanted to let you know that you hurt Yunho pretty badly. He drank alot that day because of you. He's a pretty sensitive guy since I know him since childhood and you don't know him since that long. The pictures are a proof that he wanted comfort and I provided it to him while you just let him go he came to me." Jaejoong remained silent. "It was his own choice and I advice you to not look for him, end ties with him. Its the best for you and him. Why don't you see he's craving a female body? He's a perfect man. He's not abnormal. You know the days he was gone? He was with me! I've been taking care of him and if you leave our lives would be very peaceful." After that the call ended.

 

"Whats wrong?" Junsu asked when he saw Jaejoong standing there motionless and staring at the phone screen. 

 

"He's with her." Jaejoong muttered.

 

"With Yoona?" Junsu raised his eyebrows and Jaejoong nodded. 

 

"What a jerk..." Yoochun mumbled. 

 

Suddenly the doorbell rung and Changmin got up to open it. It was Ara. "Guys i know where Yunho is. Come on!" Jaejoong just stood there unmoving. "Whats wrong?"

 

"Yunho is with Yoona." Changmin explained. 

 

"Thats not true." Ara said. "Yoona must be planning something. Jae, you trust him don't you? We need to find out."

 

Jaejoong nodded and went inside to grab his jacket. After that all of them set out to the known location.

 

..

 

"Yunho you don't need him!" Yoona argued.

 

"Stop this." Yunho clenched his fists. "I've had enough."

 

"Can't you see that he isn't suited for you!? He was afraid of his reputation thats why he hid his identity from you. So people won't find out that hero is gay and dating a guy."

 

"What has it to do with not telling me?" Yunho argued back. "I was mad that day I went for a drink. You drugged me! And took those pictures!"

 

"Please! Just give me one more chance." Yoona pleaded and put her hands on Yunho's shoulders. "I beg of you."

 

"Yoona... Please stop it. I'm tired." Yunho tried to pushed her away but Yoona suddenly hugged him. 

 

"Yunho!" Yunho and Yoona both looked towards the direction they heard the voice. It was Ara and behind her was... Jaejoong. His expression looking very hurt. Yunho stared at him while Jaejoong stared at him back. Suddenly Jaejoong started walking towards the two. Yoona let go of Yunho and took a few steps back. As Jaejoong got near Yunho he raised his fist and punched Yunho in the jaw. 

 

"Wow..." Changmin's own mouth was open.

 

Yoona gasped and walked towards Jaejoong with anger. "What is wrong with you!?" She shouted. Jaejoong stared at Yunho with anger and hurt and his breathe raged, he was shaking all over.

 

Yunho opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. He raised his hand and tried to touch Jaejoong but Jaejoong moved away. "Don't.. Don't touch me."

 

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that I write novels as a living so you had to go away to seek comfort from others. I'm sorry that I can't satisfy you enough so you stayed with her." Jaejoong's breathing started to get uneven and he choked on it. "I-I'm sorry that I wasted your time cause you're a perfect man and you don't need people like me!" With that Jaejoong started shaking and crying. He turned away and ran as fast he could. But he was stopped by a pair of arms. "L-let me go! you! Go away." Jaejoong tried to struggle but the embrace got tighter.

 

"I'm sorry." Yunho whispered and spun Jaejoong around. Jaejoong punched Yunho's chest and tried to push the other away but he didn't let him go instead he hugged him harder. "I'm so sorry." Jaejoong's body felt weak and and he slumped into Yunho. "I'm sorry."  Jaejoong's body continued to shook. "I know what I did was unforgivable. You can hit me as much as you want. But please don't leave. Please."

 

"You made me cry." Jaejoong hiccuped.

 

"I'm so sorry." Yunho hugged Jaejoong harded. "I'll make it up to you I promise."

 

"Won't you explain yourself?" Jaejoong moved away to look into Yunho's eyes. "There... was a reason right?"

 

"She drugged me." Yunho sighed. "I wouldn't look for anyone else. Never."

 

Jaejoong's eyes widened. "Drugged you?" 

 

"Yeah and when you said about staying with her... I was at Kangin's. You can ask him or the club staff."

 

"I trust you."

 

Ara who was listening to Yunho's explanation, her face went red with anger. She took quick steps towards Yoona and slapped her. Everyone was shocked. Yoona who was took by surprise just stared in shock. "You're a sick woman."

 

"Yay! Go Ara!" Junsu whistled.

 

Jaejoong looked at the bruise that was on Yunho's jaw cause of the punch and felt a bit guilty. Yunho saw Jaejoong looking at his jaw and smiled. "I deserved it."

 

"I'm sorry but you deserve another one." Changmin said and punched Yunho in the stomach.

 

"Changmin!" Jaejoong gasped.

 

"Its ok. He's right." Yunho rubbed his stomach and winced.

 

On the way back Yunho and Jaejoong cleared all the misunderstanding and after everyone's demands they had their makeup kiss. As for Yoona, when her family found out what she had done they sent her abroad to her aunt so she wouldn't be able to cause more trouble. Of course she was against this but what she did could've involved the police so she had to scram.

 

..

 

"Tell me~"

 

"No!"

 

"Please?"

 

"No!"

 

"Come on~"

 

Yunho was chasing Jaejoong around asking him about his story. "No Yunho I am not going to tell you. You'll know when the book comes out."

 

"But I can't wait that long." Yunho whined. "Whats the use of having a boyfriend who writes you favorite novels then?"

 

Jaejoong gave Yunho a glare. "I'm going to stop writing them then."

 

"No! No! I'm sorry! I didn't mean that." Yunho gave Jaejoong a back hug. "I can't believe you're hero."

 

"What do you mean!?" Jaejoong frowned.

 

"Your personality." Yunho spoke. "Its different."

 

"Well.. I have a talent." Jaejoong shook his shoulders. "When are you going to go back to the hospital? You have been annoying me since morning."

 

"I have the day off." Yunho pouted. "You don't like me being here?"

 

Jaejoong smiled. "No... Cause you're annoying."

 

"Ok then!" Yunho huffed and let go of Jaejoong. "I'll go so you won't be annoyed."

 

"Yunnie bear~"

 

"Huh?"

 

"I called you Yunnie bear." Jaejoong giggled.

 

Yunho's face slowly turned red as he heard his new nickname. He got all shy and walked towards the main door.

 

"Hey! Hey! Where are you doing?" Jaejoong ran after him. Yunho turned around and Jaejoong burst laughing when he saw Yunho's blushing face. "Stay?" 

 

Yunho nodded and like a kid obediently walked back into the house after a while there was a rukus in the house and the bedroom door was closed shut. "Yunho! Wait! The food is gonna b-burn... oww!"

 

"Let it burn."

 

"A-ah! Wait. Slow down!"

 

"i love you baby~" 

 

....

 

Here's part 2. Thank you for supporting it guys even if im slow at updating even if it had alot of typos still you guys give such nice comments they light up my day.. im not so well these days  physically and mentally both but you all make me forget my troubles.. and i wanna say that i really appreciate it.  Thank you again. Another epilogue will be coming soon :) till then bye!