Impossible IX

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chaerin has continued to see the king, they spend afternoons talking on the hidden garden or riding around the land with Drago.

The princess has been more than vocal not allowing him to steal kisses from her, she always shies away from him when he wants a kiss.

He has not told her what he is but she knows he is different from her and all the others.

"So if you were to jump off of Drago, would you be okay?" She asks curiously

He smirks "hold on tight okay? Just speak of what you want of Drago and he will listen"

She looked at him confused, she was still seating side saddled when she felt him let go of her to stand of top of Drago then with a wink he jumped off into the forest.

She screamed terrified, they were miles above the forest and with a jump like that he would die.

"Into the forest" she told Drago terrified and he listen just like how Jiyong said he would.

She looked around to be able to see Jiyong, she expected him to be laying on the ground with a puddle of blood surrounding him.

Tears blurred her vision "please please please, no... Jiyong" she cried as she felt her eyes on the forest trying to find the spot of where he would of landed.

Drago roared and Chaerin wiped her tears away to have a better vision, she felt herself froze when she saw him sitting in one of the trees branches.

She smiled as tears still kept running down her eyes, Drago got closer to its master so he could get on. As soon as he did he smiled at Chaerin "See.. I'm okay"

She hit his chest "you frighten me! I thought.. I thought.."

He smiles at her concern for him "I wanted to prove that I would be okay"

She just looks down and tries to lift her emotions up, he takes notice and pulls her body towards him "I apologize if I gave you a fright" he tells her softly

"Have you done this to lady yoona?" She asks

He shakes his head "no, she would not survive thinking I fell to my death"

"Does she not know that you are different?" She asks softly, she now looks up at him

"No, she does not know.. she will find out the night of our wedding" he explains

Chaerin nods "has she met Drago?"

"She has not met Drago, I will introduce the two after our marriage"

Chaerin nods understanding "I will miss Drago when I leave kings landing" she says as she pets the neck of the dragon

"When will you set sail?"

"Once my brother is here of course"

"Will you be returning to Sol lands?"

"I do not think so"

"Why?"

"My brother will announce my engagement soon as I am to leave to whatever realm that is, I will merely greet my brother before I depart somewhere unknown"

"You can always stay here in the capital" he says taking a hold of her hands

"I cannot defy my brother, I must obey what he commands"

"I can approve or disapprove of any marriage proposals, if you wish to stay I can let you stay under my protection" he says rubbing the backs of her hands

She smiles "thank you my king but I wish to start my life with my betrothed as I am supposed to, it does not matter who that is"

"I will not let you contract marriage with someone who is unworthy of you"

"I do not think my brother would allow a marriage with someone lowborn, he must be highborn"

One of his hands reached to her cheek, he caresses her softly making her eyes close at his touch

"I will miss the capital" she voices

"Will you miss me?"

"Of course my king, I will miss everyone in the capital"

He felt sadness overwhelm his chest, he wanted to be beside Yoona to be able to comfort her. He began to instruct Drago to go back to the dragon pit so he can find his beloved.

"I cannot meet you again, Yoona does not like it, I can feel her jealousy" he confesses

"I understand my king" Chaerin gives him a small smile, she felt as he carries her and with his inhuman speed and strength they were back at the castle.

"I shall see you in the celebrations to come?" He asks as his eyes begin to roam the garden in front of him.

Chaerin nods "yes my king" she reassures him, he left her quickly and she noticed him in all his naturally form.

He disappeared as quick as lighting and she began to walk towards the gardens, she made her way towards the hidden garden where she stayed for the majority of her day.

 

The days passed by and the king kept his word, he did not meet her again. They would merely pass by each other on the garden when he would take a stroll with his betrothed, the wedding was just a few days away and Chaerin felt anxious.

On a very hot night Chaerin order for her bath to be drawn close to the balcony window, she wanted to bath and enjoy the star filled sky as she read.

Hyolin and Sooyoung did as she asked and got the bathtub close to the window, they placed a small table next to it as well for the princess to lay her book. Once the bath was all ready they called her over, the princess dismissed everyone into the other room. She wanted to be alone while she read and relax.

Slowly the princess took off her silk robe leaving her and she got in the tub, she pulled her hair to one side and then sunk in the water.

She closed her eyes while a breeze entered the room from the opened windows.

She leaned her head back and took a deep breath, she was about to sink in deeper to wet all of her hair but she heard movement in her room making her opened her eyes.

Her eyes widen when she saw red eyes clashing against her chocolate ones, his eyes were hungry and she felt scared for a second.

"What are you doing here? How did you enter?"

He did not answer instead he got closer to her, she sunk deeper in the water to hide herself.

"Leave, you can't be here"

She gasped when she was pulled out of the water and his hungry eyes roamed her body, she immediately pulled back wanting to hide herself from his eyes.

"What are you- this is disrespectful!" She hissed

"Are you this vocal in bed?" He asks in a huskier tone

Her eyes widen "you! How dare you questions my virtue?" She asks mad as she kept fighting him but he pulled her close to his body.

She tried to free her arms, free herself from his hold but he was much strong.

"Keep moving about like that and I will not be responsible for my actions" he whispered in her ears halting her from further moving.

"Please" she cries "please let me go, do you wish to taint my image? Please let me go" she cried helplessly

He immediately let her go and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter