Impossible XIV

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin smiled as she walked through the Scorpius gardens with her guards following her every move, she understood why they were always on guard but she could not her but want a bit of privacy and solitude.

Her husband was always on guard as well but it was been a full moon since her wedding and everything has been the same, she has not heard anything from the king of Dragon so she believes that he had forgotten her.

Of course not everything was the same, things were different. Like her sweet big brother, he was no longer warm and his rich chocolate eyes were replaced by red ones.


"What happened?"

"Please sit down your grace"

Chaerin threw her brother a warning gaze "just my name"

"Sit down Chaerin"

"How is Sandara?"

"She's good, the babe is good as well a healer looked after the two of them"

Chaerin nods then she looked at her husband

Kris took a deep breath "there is a war coming, I do not know when but it is coming"

"He declared war on us?" Chaerin asked incredulous

"He attacked Sol, he killed all my guards and me.. a war is coming soon"

"How- if he killed you then how-"

"King Choi from top garden, he bit me and I turned into this.. he did it because in a way we are family" YB admitted

Kris took her hands "I was planning to tell you about his death today but he surprised us all when he showed up" he admits

Chaerin looked surprised and like she could not breathe, she was in shock.

"King Yong did this?" She heard herself say

"He did, he wants you.. he has a weird obsession with you" her brother admitted

"He will not get me, I am not a toy, I am a person and I do not want him near me"


A tear rolled down her eye, how will they stop him when he does get here? She knows the guards are just like him, their red eyes are a confirmation so she feels safe. Knowing her husband can protect her made her feel much more safe, she knows he will do anything to protect her.

All of a sudden she feels dizzy and like her world just can't stop spinning, she stands and reaches out to hold one of the guards.

"Your grace, are you alright?"

"I- I am feeling dizzy" she admits

"We should return to your chambers your grace, I will send for the healer" the guard voiced

She shook her head agreeing as her world could not stop spinning and she could feel her food coming back up due to the dizziness.

As soon as she agreed the guard in charge took a hold of her and carried her back up to her quarters, it did not help her weak stomach.

As soon as they reached her room Hyolin began to race in the room trying to make her the most comfortable "I will get a tea milady"

"No, I would just rid of it.. I just want to sit and let this pass"

The door swung opened as soon as she stopped talking and her husband walked in "are you okay love?" He turned to Hyolin "get her some water with a slice of lemon squeezed into it"

Chaerin was about to protest when he stopped her

"it will help the nauseas"

"How did you know-"

"I can feel your emotions"

She felt as all her worries washed away, she felt more secure "I sometimes forget that you can feel what I feel" she admits

"The healer will be here soon love, she will check if you're alright"

Chaerin shakes her head "have you heard from my brother?"

"He's in Sol, he's securing everything for his return with his family"

Chaerin nods understanding, her brother went back to their lands to secure the castle for his wife and kids. Their guards now sport red eyes as well, she can still hear the loud cries of pain she heard before their eyes turn red.

"Don't think about that now love, relax" he said and he held her hand and sat next to her on the bed.

She immediately felt at ease and began to close her eyes, she was beginning to drift to sleep when she heard a knock on the door. She opened her eyes and saw the healer, it was an older woman with grey hair.

"Your grace, how are you feeling?"

"Not so good, I feel dizzy.. everything keeps spinning and a bit of nauseas"

The healer nods "pardon my question your grace but when was the last time you bled?"

Chaerin's eyes widen at the question, she looked at Kris who looked surprised as well but his eyes shined with hope.

Chaerin cleared "I have not had my blood since a few days before the ceremony"

Kris smiled at her

The healer got close to her "may I your grace?" She asked as her hands stood above her stomach

Chaerin allowed her then she felt her hands on her stomach

"if I am not mistaken then you are with child your grace"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter