Impossible VI

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I do not feel well to go on a walk today, could you please let the king know?" Chaerin says towards her septa

She sat in one her chairs in only a white long sleeping gown, she was bathed, she had eaten already and her hair was done as well but she could not come to slip a dress on. She did not want to see the king as he had professed his love for another yesterday.

Her septa only nods "right away my princess, do you wish us to bring a calming tea?"

"No septa HyunSo, I am okay" Chaerin told and decided to go pick out a book from her bookshelf, she brought a few when she left her lands.

Her septa left the room and she turned to Hyolin "I want to dress, bring me my yellow casual gown"

Hyolin nods and quickly left to bring back the yellow spaghetti strapped dress, it had a deep v neck as well and a band of embroidered flowers around her waist were the v cut ended, the skirt was princess like and flowed beautifully.

The princess usually wore dresses like that around Sol lands were it was appropriate but today she did not plan to leave her quarters so she would wear the dress to read as she sat out in her balcony chairs.

The balcony had a small view of the garden, she would notice if the now king spent his day with his beloved.

Sooyoung looked at her new mistress in awe "milady looks beautiful"

"Milady always does" Hyolin added

Chaerin smiled "please bring me some tea out on to the balcony, I wish to read as I am not feeling well"

"Of course milady" Sooyoung said and she went to do as she was asked

Hyolin helped her mistress as she went to seat out in the balcony to read.

After drinking her tea and reading almost half of her book, the princess heard laughter followed by another deep huskier laugh. She carefully looked towards the garden and there was the king with Lady Yoona as she expected it.

She did not want to admit it but it bothered her a bit to know that he was still meeting with her, she ignored them and continued her reading.

She was interrupted when she heard a loud roar starling her and she looked towards the sky, it was a green big dragon. She looked amazed towards it as it flew across high in the sky and it headed towards the sea.

"That is prince Seungri's dragon" Sooyoung informed her

"It is beautiful"

"It is indeed, the prince likes to fly on top of the sea"

Chaerin smiled amazed "how many dragons are there?"

"One for each of the family members, whenever a Yong is born a dragon egg is hatched" Sooyoung informed her

Chaerin only listened in awe.

Sol Lands,

"Chaerin seems to think that the now king will take on a mistress or he would leave her aside to wed Lady Yoona from low garden" YB the king of Sol told his father

"That is a great insult" the former king of Sol voiced

"It is noted that the king has voiced his connection to Lady Yoona of low garden to Chaerin" YB added

"Have you sent the rejection to King of Scorpius?"

"I have father, it was sent when Chaerin sailed to the Dragon capitol"

"Have you heard back from him?"

"He noted that he is very displeased but he understands"

"If the Yong king dishonors your sister I will have no hesitation to seek his help and I will accept the marriage proposal if he is still interested"

"We will know in less than a full moon, if he is indeed to marry my sister then the invitation and announcement of their marriage should come soon"

"I will not have him dishonor your sister, no matter how powerful he and his family are.. your sister will be wed with honor and no one will disgrace her"

Chaerin spent the rest of her day in her quarters not wanting to go out at all, the next day she received a letter from the king.

 

Princess,

I wish you are doing better today, I want to meet with you like we always do at the same time but today we will not be spending the day in the hidden garden.

King Yong Kwon Jiyong

 

Chaerin got ready like always, a blue and light brown dress with long sleeves and a brown band around her waist. She did not want to upset the king once again with her choices of attire, she noticed he did not approve of her short sleeves or showing any hint of cleavage.

When she was ready she walked out of her quarters and made her way towards the gardens, the king already there with his guards dismissed her own and her septa.

"I cannot go unchaperoned-"

"I am the king, I can decide weather you can go unchaperoned or not" he spoke and his eyes went to septa hyunso who walked away and gave Chaerin an apologizing look.

"I will be alright septa Hyunso" she reassured her loyal septa and walked beside the king as he escorted her towards the gates to go into the city.

She looked as they walked out of the gates and walked towards the huge dome shape far but beside the castle.

"You are going to meet Drago today" Jiyong spoke amused

She stood frozen "but you said-"

"That he is unfriendly but you will be with me, you have nothing to fear"

She opened to say something but nothing come out, he smiled at her amused with her reaction and they continued walking close to the dome. Once they were a bit closer the guards stopped walking but Jiyong continued walking down the path that lead towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter