Impossible VIII

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


King Dong,

Princess Chaerin shall remain in court until my wedding ceremony and celebration take place, she will leave court the morning after such events.

I formally invite you to my wedding which shall take place in a fortnight, you can then personally take the princess back to Sol lands. I am looking forwards to seeing you at my wedding.

King Yong Kwon Jiyong

 

It has been a few nights since the engagement of the king and princess Yoona was announce and the wedding was to take place in a fortnight, Chaerin has not seen the king since the night he informed her of their broken engagement.

The princess still took long walks around the gardens and socialized herself with many people of the court as her septa advised, she also went to the orphanage whenever she pleased. She felt happy as no one denied her of going places anymore, she spent long hours in her balcony reading a good book as well, she was enjoying her final days at the castle.

She had received a raven from her brother announcing that her engagement would be announced soon, he would sail to the capital to attend the wedding of the king. He also announced that she would meet her betrothed at the wedding as well.

She was rather excited for the day to come but she could not dismiss the feeling of sadness in her chest, she felt sadden that her first engagement had ended the way it did due to her doings.

She knew very well that it was her fault for pushing the king to end their engagement, she was the one at fault for encouraging him.

She sighed and decided she wanted to be alone, she went to the one place she hasn't visited since that day where everything changed.

She told her septa to stay in the main garden and not allow anyone from going down to the secret garden, she walked towards the railing and took a deep breath.

She felt as tears landed on her cheeks, she did not expect to be feeling rather hopeless when it come to thinking about the king.

She wanted to go back in time and take everything back, she wished she had not opened at all.

She whipped away her tears and took another deep breath and kept admiring the view, she jumped startled when she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her tiny waist.

"Let go of me" she began saying as she turned to see the king, his eyes filled with amusement as he had her encaged in his arms. "My king" she whispered

"I have missed these little outburst of informality" he say as he eyes her lips

"Let me go or you will hear more of it"

"I want to hear more" he whispered as he pulled her closer to him, his eyes darken at their closeness.

"You cannot be holding me like this" she rose her voice at him

"Why?" He whispers in her ear

"You simply cannot, let me go"

His other hand tangled in her hair pulling on it slightly to make her look up, her lips parted at the action and quickly his lips met hers.

She opened to scream but the scream died in as his tongue made its way inside to savor the taste of honey he has been longing for.

His hand left her hair and wrapped around her waist pulling her close to his body, her arms wrapped around his neck and she felt as he lifted her small body up so his lips could kiss the skin on her neck with want leaving her to release a soft moan close to his ear.

It drove him insane, her little cry of pleasure as he kissed her skin left him wanting more of her. He felt the need to posses the princess in his arms, he put her down and his hands quickly grabbed the shoulder hems of her dress wanting to rip them apart but she stopped him.

"No, you cannot" she protested

"Why?" He sounded pained and deprived but it soon disappeared as his lips went to hers again, he wanted to bite her lips but instead he on her bottom lip.

He smelled as the scent of his mate appeared and it drove him insane, he moaned as the scent lingered in the air.

Chaerin moaned and felt her lips swollen, fear crept up on her and she pulled away "let me go!" She screamed

"No, you- you-"

She managed to rip away from his arms and she ran towards the steps but he was quickly standing in front of her blocking her way.

"How-"

"My king?" Chaerin turned to look up towards the steps and there Yoona stood, he shook his head and now understood why the scent of his mate was so strong.

Chaerin took a deep breath and walked up the steps, she smiled towards Yoona greeting her formally before she disappeared with her septa following her.

She left the couple at the end of the garden, when she was far enough she turned back and noticed how the king kissed his betrothed in the same fervor he was kissing her a few minutes ago.

"I am a fool, I never learn" Chaerin told herself in disgusted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter