Impossible XV

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Your grace"

"It is alright, I will be fine.. I just want to enjoy my lemon cakes here"

"But his majesty-"

"You will be standing just a few feet away.. you can see me and would be able to get to me fast should anything happen but I assure you nothing will happen" she voice to the guard in charge of her assigned guards.

The guards did as she asked and started to walk away, she sat on the garden table to enjoying her lemon cakes. She placed her book in her lap and started to read peacefully, she took sips of orange juice every now and then while reading and she would touch the small bump that was visible now.

Ever since the announcement it was as if her belly know and it grew a bit more, anyone who saw her would know she was with child.

The day was a bit windy, her emerald dress shined under the little sun that was wanting to peak through the clouds.

Chaerin was engrossed in her book to notice the dark creature in the sky, she looked up only when she notice the change of light. It had gotten darker in such a short period of time, when she looked up she noticed the big creature on top of her.

She did not understand how but all of a sudden she was being pulled on top of Drago, once she could muster up all her strength to scream she notice they were flying away.

"No, no, help!"

"Quiet"

She finally looked at him, she met his eyes. He looked menacing, he looked intimidating and for the first time in a long time she felt scared.

"Jiyong"

"I told you were mine, I only came to get what is mine.. you are going home now"

"Please stop this, let me go"

"No, I should of done this before you even got married to that bastard"

"Let me go, I promise I will not speak a word to my husband about this just please let me go"

"Do you love him?"

"I do, he is my husband, my king"

"Lies, you are my mate and he kidnapped you"

"He did not and I am not your mate, my husband is"

Jiyong chuckles "I see you are confused, he fed you lies and now you believe them"

"Please let me go, all will be forgiven if you just return me.. what you did to my brother.. this, I will forget it all if you return me"

"Your brother deserved what he got, he betrayed his king.. treason is punishable with death"

"He did not betray you, you broke our engagement to marry your mate" she now spoke angry

"He betrayed me when he accepted the proposal from King Wu"

Her brown eyes were filled with fury "if you ever considered me your friend, or come close to care for me then let me go"

"I do care for you but I will not let you go"

Drago began flying low and landed in the forest just outside the Scorpius castle.

She took that opportunity to get down and walk in the forest, he of course let her do as she wanted because he knew there was no way she could escape him.

"I do not understand your actions, you had me and turned me away because you fell in love with Lady Yoona and I understood and encouraged you to follow your heart.. now I am married and in love with my husband and you decided that you want me back? I was never yours!" She screamed the last part.

"You are mine Chaerin, we are bonded"

"No we are not! I am bonded to my husband, I can feel his emotions no matter how far away he is from me.. I can vaguely hear this thoughts, I know he loves me the way I love him, he would never harm me the way you have done"

"He does not love you, he only wants an heir you foolish girl"

"You will not tell me what he feels because you don't know, you are not the one bonded to him, I am!"

"You will never be back at his side, you belong with me don't you understand?" He finally took a hold of her hand and pulled her to him.

Her hands landed on his chest, she tried to push him away but he was much stronger than her "let me go"

"I've had enough, we are leaving" he said as he started to walk towards Drago and pulling her by her hand.

She struggled to get away from his grasp, she tried to get away but his grip on her was strong and firm.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter