Impossible II

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 1455

Dragons kingdom, the richest and most beautiful feared kingdom amongst all the others. The capital of the 5 realms, the capital where the King of the 5 kings resides. Dragons land is feared and admired, it is were its normal to see dragons in the sky, it is not the Kings official sigil for no reason.

In a land so bright and beautiful that you only imagine in fairy tales, where huge strange creatures ride the sky, where feared creatures run in the night searching for food, for blood.

The king himself is known to have descendent blood from dragons, it is known that dragons run in his family. Every time a Yong is born, a dragons egg is hatch.

For people who do not reside in kings landing dragons no longer exist even thought many see them flying over the blue skies searching for food, gracing people with their dance in the sky.

Even thought the people from kings landing know of the existence of mysterious creatures many others feared something else, something much more dangerous than dragons. It is said that at night a creature runs out of the castle like lighting and people disappear, many people have opted for locking themselves in their house since the sun sets.

Many people questioned why the king and queen don't do anything about the disappearances. Others questions why they do not age, many see it as a curse and others see it as a wonderful gift but no one ever dared to go against them. It is known that the king, queen and the princes have not aged in many many years.

The people know that even though their king does not age, he is ready to pass down the throne to his first born child and heir.

The oldest son of the king and queen is ready to rule and they were eager to find out who the chosen princess to soon became queen is going to be.

Yong Kwon Jiyong, the oldest son of the king and queen. The heir and next successor for the throne, he is known to be very generous yet ruthless. He is known to have no mercy on his enemies, many people feared him more than his grace the king. The young prince has created a very dark reputation for himself yet people still adore him and show him much appreciation, respect and love.

The prince is known to be very handsome and charming, he has many ladies at his disposal for his looks and status. Many highborn and lowborn ladies jump at the chance of being with him, he is adored very much as he is feared.

The young prince walks out of the council meeting room slamming the door with much force people thought it was lightning, the door soon broke in many pieces but the young prince did not care as he kept walking down the hall. The council members feared he would return to the room and unleash his fury and wrath on them, as soon as he left the room the others followed.

His eyes were crimson red while his pupil were pitched black, they showed the anger and fury he felt. No one dared to say anything, instead some knights called for help to clean up the mess the young prince had made, the door was to be replaced immediately.

The prince walked down the hallway and up the stairs to where his parents chambers are located, he took advantage of his inhuman speed and in a second he was in front of the door.

The guards on the door only looked at him without moving a muscle, they could see the young prince was enraged but they made no effort to move.

"Come in Jiyong" he heard the soft melodic voice of his mother

He lost no time and as soon as the guards moved aside he entered the room "what is the meaning of that horrendous council meeting?" The prince wastes no time in asking the question in an infuriating tone.

His father looked at him and back at his wife "you are to be married Jiyong, you knew that you had to take a wife after your coronation, it is good that she stands beside you on your coronation day as your betrothed"

"I did not chose her, I do not condone this" he said through clenched teeth

"No you did not chose her, we did" his mother spoke making her authority known.

"I am not marrying some leeching that is after my money and power... what about my mate?" Jiyong spoke with hate once again but his voice soften at the end

His mother looked at him with determination in her eyes "it is done, she is to arrive at court after this full moon.. it may take some decades before you meet your mate"

"At least give me options father, let me be the one to choose someone" Jiyong argued ignoring the words his mother spoke about his mate.

"Her familys land is the second biggest and richest after ours"

Jiyong now laughs sarcastically "which might be nothing compared to our wealth"

"You are right but an alliance would be ideal" his father spoke

"Have Seungri marry the " Jiyong spat

"If we do, who do you plan on marrying Jiyong?" His mother spoke "your coronation is in two full moons, your betrothed should be here already gracing the court with her presence"

"It is more than enough time to find me a weak stupid human to over then throw away" he spoke with disgust, he is not fond of humans.

"The princess is human" his father said

Jiyong's eyes widen now "the best you could find me is a stupid mere weak human?!" He rose his voice once again getting mad

His mother was getting annoyed and so was his father "the princess arrives in 5 full nights, you are marrying her whether you like it or not Jiyong"

Jiyong furrowed his eyes and growled once he noticed he was not going to win this battle, being enraged he decided to leave the room immediately before he did something he would later regret.

 

Jiyong ran out of his parents chambers in his inhuman speed and soon found himself at the edge of a cliff of the highest mountain, the sky was a beautiful majestic blue almost reflecting the water below the cliff. If a person dared to jump off of there they would die in a heartbeat, the cliff is miles above the sea.

Jiyong looked down and smirked, his body felt the wind underneath him as he jumped down, his body picking up speed with the wind. Soon his body was submerged in water, it was icy cold but he did not mind it.

A huge wave formed when he landed in the water and he soon swam to shore and sat there to think. He is frustrated, in all these years of his existence he has not been more enraged than today.

He knew he was not being rational as his parents had already told him about their plans of an arrange marriage. He just did not think it would be soon and too sudden for his own liking.

He initially also wanted a human wife before he met his mate, why? It would be ideal for him as he would only need to be married for a couple of years before she passed away of old age or even sooner because of child birth.

Another reason would be that she would be petrified of him and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter