Impossible VII

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin walked through the gardens when she bumped in to a girl with black short hair, she was dressed very much like a girl from the capital.

The girl vowed "princess Dong"

Chaerin smiled at her "please rise" she said "what is your name?"

"I am Lady Gong Minzy, the daughter of the hand of the king"

"Pleased to meet you Lady Minzy"

"It is magnificent to finally meet you Princess Dong"

Chaerin gave the girl a wide smile "where you going for a walk in the gardens?"

"I am my pricess"

"Mind if I accompany you? I am going for a walk as well"

"Of course my princess"

"Have you been in the capital for long?"

"I have been living here since I was little, my father has been hand of the king for many years" lady Minzy answered confidently as both girls walked down the floral paths.

"I have been liking dragons landing so far" Chaerin confessed "It is different from Sol lands"

"My family comes from Top Garden, my father was a noble lord there.. we come to the capital in request of his grace king Choi" Minzy beams

"My dear sister in law and queen of Sol is the sister of her grace queen Choi Bom"

"The Park Sister are rather beautiful" Minzy complimented Bom and Sandara

"They are"

"Have you visited the royal seamstress my princess? In regards of your wedding dress" Minzy asks

Chaerin hesitases "I have not, I am waiting on his majesty the king to tell me when I should go and visit the royal seamstress and the cook"

Minzy nods and Chaerin began talking to her about her home lands and Minzy shared with Chaerin the stories she remembers of her land.

That day Chaerin did not meet with the king, she happily spent her day with Minzy and at the end of the day they agreed to meet the next day to walk around the castle and talk.

The next day Chaerin began to get ready for her day when she got a letter from the King.

 

Princess Dong,

I apologize as I cannot meet with you today, you should hear from me soon. Please enjoy your stay at the capital.

King Yong Kwon Jiyong

 

Chaerin sighed and finished getting ready for her day out, she wanted to meet Minzy and spent the day chatting with a girl.

She wished she would see her sister in law, she longed for the girl talks and the escapades into the city. She longed for the visits to the orphanage and her work at the sept, she longed the freedom that she could not get in the capital.

Chaerin and lady Minzy made their way into the court to socialize themselves with other ladies and lords from the court, it was the first time that Chaerin would attempt to socializing without the king by her side.

Chaerin preferred walks in the garden and reading a book by her balcony but she knew that she had to socialize, she also knew lady Yoona always spent her days there socializing with the other ladies but she for some reason did not find joy in that, she preferred a good book and her tea.

"My princess this is Lady Kim Hyuna"

"My princess" lady Hyuna greeted Chaerin

"Lady Hyuna" Chaerin responded, the three girls started talking and Hyuna shared stories of her home in sping rivers.

The three girls then decide to walk around the garden for a more free conversation, Chaerin told them to drop the formalities while they were all alone.

They walked along the floral path of the garden and were making a turn to walk by the trees when they found the King holding princess Yoona in his arms, Yoona had her arms around the kings neck comfortably.

Chaerin noticed the surprised look in their eyes when they saw her, Yoona looked more pleased than shocked while he looked genuinely surprised.

"We are sorry your majesty" Minzy says and turned around along with Hyuna who apologized

"We saw nothing" Chaerin added and turned around quickly as well, she walked back towards the floral paths with Hyuna and Minzy by her side.

"Are you not his betrothed?" Hyuna asked

"I do not know, I thought I was" Chaerin answered, she felt humiliated by his actions.

"You are much prettier princess Chaerin" Minzy told the girl who was now spacing out

Chaerin smiled "thank you, sometimes it is not the looks.. sometimes we just share a bond so strongly with someone" Chaerin admitted, she knew she could not compete with Yoona for his feelings.

"True but that still does not change the fact that you are far more beautiful and much more high born" Hyuna told her

Chaerin smiled, if time and fate was still on her side then she could sail to her home lands and her brother would push for her betrothal to the king of Scorpius to be finalized.

"We should take our tea, will you guys join me in my quarters? I promise lemon cakes" Chaerin said with a smile

Both girls agreed as they kept walking away from the king and his future queen.

 

"I assume you are here to let me know that our engagement is broken.. how did my brother take it?" Chaerin asked the king that entered her quarters that night and ordered everyone to leave them alone.

"My father sailed to talk to him, we should hear back in a couple of sunsets"

She nods understanding "when shall I leave? Do you wish for me to be present during your wedding ceremony and celebration?" She asked the king as she walked around her seating area in her quarters.

"You should be here for the wedding ceremony and celebration, I wish for you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter