Impossible XII

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara screamed as loudly as she could "leave him alone!" She screamed in fear and distraught

"Where is she?" The king asked, his eyes were dark red and menacing.

Sandara looked at her husband, two guards of the Yong army were holding his limping body. Sandara knew he was badly injured and she could not help the tears from falling down her face.

"She is in Scorpius, her wedding ceremony will take place in 4 sunrises"

"You will never get to her" Youngbae said in a weak voice, the guards had killed his guards and began to torture him for answers when he was not cooperating they gone to retrieve his wife to force them out of him.

"She will be back in the capital even if I have to kill every Wu and Dong standing in my way"

"Leave him alone! I have told you where she is, let him go"

A dark chilling laugh could be heard and Sandara felt immediately hopeless

"Look after our children well, they shall keep on ruling" she heart the faint voice of her husband while excruciating screams followed, she fell to the floor helpless.

She recognize the screams, they were hers. She looked at the lifeless body of her husband in front of her, she laid next to him and cried. The loud cries were heard all throughout the castle and she could not bring herself to leave him.

All she did was look up at the red eyed cruel man standing in front of her "you will regret this" she said with jaw clenched and tears running down her flawless face.

Chaerin left her quarters, she knew very well that her private chambers were in the royal wing of the castle. She was very close to the kings chambers and the matrimony chambers.

The princess made her ways down to the gardens to meet with her future sister in law, she wore a dark navy dress with black details. Once she was in the gardens she could not kelp but look towards the sea, she badly wished she could see a lion sigil already, she wanted to see her brother and sister in law.

When she found Krystal she could not help but notice her small smile and worrying look, she knew something was wrong.

"Hello princess"

"Princess, how are you this morning?" Krystal asked warmly

"I am good, eager for the upcoming events"

Krystal smiled "as am I too, I want to see someone today and I am hoping you do accompany me"

Chaerin gave her a smile "I would be delighted"

Krystal nods and leads Chaerin towards the castle gates, Chaerin noticed how the princess looked a bit dazed.

"Are you okay?" Chaerin asked softly, she knew something was going on as Krystal looked a bit suspicious, the hand of the king looked at her with pity as well.

"Is something going on?" Chaerin asked further when Krystal did not answer her, she asked with a hint of desperation.

Krystal shook her head "nothing princess, I just need the see the lands witch" she admitted to Chaerin

Her eyes widen at the confession, she remembered her last encounter with a witch and how the witch told her she would wed the king and not the prince. She did not though anything of it at that day but now thinking of that day, the witch had not lied. She is going to wed the King, King Jiyong was just a prince when she had gone to the witch.

"Are they always accurate? With what they predict?" Chaerin asks curiously

Krystal smiles and nods "they are, I was told that my brother would wed the princess from Sol lands and here you are"

Chaerin smiles "what else did she say?"

Krystal smiled "we should go see her again"

Chaerin shakes her head yes and they started walking, Chaerin followed Krystal in to the village. She remember how her lands witch was in the forest but this one was just in the village.

The dark haired older woman looked amused when the two princesses walked in her small shed "I see you have brought the princess" the woman said as she looked at Chaerin

"We want to see what falls in the future" Krystal states looking at the dark haired woman almost with desperation in her eyes.

The woman extends her hand motioning for Chaerin to take her hand, Chaerin takes the woman's hand hesitantly.

"you will wed in 3 sunrises, the wedding will be grand just like the king promised you.. you will be happy but great misery will-"

Krystal stopped the woman "stop right there"

Chaerin widen her eyes "what great misery?"

"You will find out soon, your family arrives the day of your wedding"

Krystal looked at the witch "what about-"

"He will come for her, she will be with child when he does, he will have no mercy, we shall all be ready"

"Who?"

"King Yong Kwon"

"Why?" Chaerin asks with fear in her voice

Krystal shook her head "he thinks you are his mate but you are not, you belong with my brother.. king Yong wants you for his feral needs"

"He will do horrible things in order for you to go to his side"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter