Impossible XVIII

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The dragon king ran towards the dragon, it didn't matter that he was defenseless, no sword nor any weapon to defend himself. He just need to go aid the woman with golden hair whom was thrown on top of Drago bleeding.

He was not the only one who ran towards the creature, King Wu did as well but stopped completely when the dragon roared now letting him rear him nor the woman on his back.

Jiyong kneeled down and held her, he noticed the arrow in her stomach, her eyes were teary and red.

"Chaerin"

Her eyes met his, all the anger he left vanished and all he wished was for her to be well and unharmed.

"I know, I know everything" she whispered

"Chaerin-"

"Let him go, I chose him.. let him go"

"I will, I will let him go but you stay.. you belong with me.. I love you" his voice cracking

"It is not love what you feel for me" she said with tears in her eyes 

"You are mine, not his.. never his"

Her tears blurred her vision but she noticed the pain in his crimson eyes, she could not believe everything that took place in a matter of a short time but maybe it was love what he felt for her after all.

"If I am yours then our souls will find their way towards each other in another life"

"Another life?"

"I cannot be with you in his life, I don't love you Jiyong,, you have done awful things for me to hate you.. I cannot love someone who harms my family"

"We can- I can-"

She lifts her hand and places it on his cheek and shook her head "I've lost my baby because you, I almost lost my brother because of you, you harmed my husband for selfish reasons.. I cannot love you"

She her lips and began to feel more dizzy and her vision blurred "if I am destined for you then we will meet again"

Jiyong felt a lump on his throat, he wanted to cry but he couldn't. He felt her limp body weaken and suddenly her head hung back, he screamed and bit her neck.

He picked her up and got down from Drago, he walked closer to her brother and husband and quickly YB took her away from his arms.

He wanted to protest but he knew it wasn't his place, he was her brother and deserved to see her and hold her one last time.

King Wu saw the lifeless body of his wife and quickly attacked Jiyong by pushing him back "you always have to have your way right? You killed Jessica and now Chaerin?"

"It wasn't my intention, I would of taken that arrow instead of her if I could"

Jiyong looked at her body, her skin was milky and bright but it had no glow to it. Her golden hair no longer shined, it laid on top of a white pillow making it look dull and dry.

Her eyes were close, he wanted to look at the ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter