Impossible X

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


My princess Chaerin

You are now my betrothed and I wish nothing more than for you to now represent my kingdom, your future kingdom.

Please accept this gift and wear it proudly.

King Wu Kris of Scorpius


Chaerin looked up and saw as Hyolin handed her a golden box with a red ribbon, when she opened it, a beautiful red and black dress was taken out of the box and placed in front of her.

Her eyes gleamed with excitement and adoration towards the dress.

"Oh my, this is beautiful" Chaerin exclaimed

"This dress represents Scorpius in every inch of it my princess"

"I cannot wait to wear it for today's festivities, I shall represent my future kingdom as a princess should" she said with a mischievous smile playing on her lips

Her septa gave her an approving smile and nod "I think it is best if we change your hairstyle as well my princess"

The princess nods giving them permission to make the changes they seem fit, the girls helped the princess with her bath then they started preparing the princess.

The princess long blonde hair was curled like usual but instead of braids only two pins pulled her hair back in a swooping effect, on her neck hanged a necklace that her future husband has sent her. The lace black with a red rose in the middle and a black diamond handing from it.

When her handmaidens were done they both looked at her with surprise in their eyes "milady you look like a true queen"

"Like a Scorpius queen milady"

"Indeed my child, you represent your future lands well" her septa hold her proudly

Chaerin smiles widely at the compliments, after taking a few deep breaths she finally leaves her quarters to be escorted to the sept where the wedding ceremony was to take place.

As soon as the princess arrived to the sept she was taken to sit next to the king of Scorpius on the first row, but before she reached there many eyes were on her. With every stride she took she gained more eyes, envious eyes, lustful eyes and admiring eyes.

She could hear the whispers as she walked, they were talking about her. She held her head up high and walked confidently down the path to reach her assigned seat.

She proudly sat next to her betrothed as he held her hand, she smiles proudly as everyone kept whispering something among themselves.

She turned towards the altar and there the king of Dragon stood, he looked handsome as he should on his wedding day but there was a malicious gleam in his eyes. His cold eyes, gave her a glare before he turned his attention away from her and she could not be more thankful, meeting his eyes reminded her of the day he had seen her.

Chaerin felt a hand rest on her own and before she could say something there was the sound of a trumpet, they were announcing the arrival of the bride.

Lady Yoona walked down the isle while being escorted by her father, she looked proud and with a winning smug smile on her face.

Princess Chaerin took hold of her now fiancé hands as they sat throughout the ceremony.

"I am his and he is mine from this day until my last day"

"I am hers and she is mine from this day until my last day"

"With this kiss I pled my love" Jiyong said as he kisses his new wife, his face showing a huge prideful smile while she was presented to his people and the court as his wife.

Chaerin smiled and stood as everyone else did as the couple stood proudly at the altar, her eyes met king Kwons for a second and she could see the warmth in them.

She could tell that he was happy, he looked towards his new wife adoringly. The jealousy she felt in her chest subsided and almost disappeared leaving only shame in the open but she also felt happy that he was happy.

She felt as her future husband took a hold of her hand while they walked out of the sept of Yong after the new married couple did, guards following the both of them once they began their journey towards the castle.

The castle was adorned in red and gold colors representing the dragon king.

"I think these colors suit you rather well" King Wu told her as he lifted her hand up to his lips and placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand

"I think these colors and representing my new home suit me well, I am looking forwards to being in Scorpius" she admitted

He smirked "I cannot wait for you to be there, we need to host a bigger feast when we are wed"

Chaerin smiled as she blushed "I simply cannot wait for that day to come"

"Neither can I" he once again kissed the back of her hand.

They walked towards a table adorned with a Scorpius sigil, the guards were close behind and Chaerin noticed her brother seating in the table assigned to Sol.

Music was playing and a few people took to singing, there were many attractions as well. Girls doing acrobatics and magicians doing magic, it was a lovely wedding and the king and now queen sat at the main table next to each other.

Chaerin watched as the new queen got closer to the king and he stood up grabbing his goblet on the way and made a noise with it as a spoon clashed into it slowly to get the attention from all the people in the feast.

"Everyone, the queen would like to say a few words" Jiyong voice gaining the attention of all the Kings, queens, lord, ladies and his people.

Queen Yoona stood up and gave Jiyong a smile "I am so fortunate to be sharing this special day with all of you, I look forward to being the queen all of you ask of me"

Everyone clapped at her words and she sat down while Jiyong stood up

"Please enjoy the day, a tournament will be taking place shortly"

Chaerin cringed at the word tournament, king Kris noticed "you do not like tournaments?"

"I understand the liking and the tradition of the sport but I do not like being present when it takes place my king" she admits

He gives her a smile and touches her cheek "I like that you have a kind heart"

She smiles up at him while his hand still lingers on her cheek "I am glad that you like it my king and do not see it as a sign of weakness like many others would"

"I could never, I need a queen with a kind heart who will look after my people and be good to our children"

Her eyes stayed locked on his and she could feel her heart race, this man and his words were making her cheeks burn and her stomach flutter. She felt safe while being near him, she suddenly could not bring herself to look away from those deep crimson eyes.


They both missed the quick cold glare that the king Kwon was giving them both, he did not enjoy the way she was looking at the man in front of her.

The tournament began and Chaerin excused herself momentarily as she walked towards the back of the garden which stayed a bit secluded, they were people around but not many, everyone stayed towards the beginning and middle of the garden.

She stood there until she could hear that no more swords were swinging around or the shouts of people, she really did not like seeing people injured or suffering if there was no real threat.

She saw the steps to go down to the hidden garden and making sure that no one saw her except her septa who stood far away but still watching over her noticed.

She took the steps towards the bottom garden and relaxed when she felt the breeze from the ocean, it felt nice against her skin.

She leaned on the railing to look down to the ocean when she felt a pair of hands encaging her in her spot, she gasped at how sudden the interaction had been and she turned to look at who it was eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter