Impossible XVI

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You can't tell me to stay down, my husband has been taken from me.. I have to do something" Chaerin argued

"You will do something, you will send the Scorpius army to go get their King, I will send my army as well.. this will not go unpunished but-"

"What your brother is trying to say is that you cannot came with us Chaerin, you have to stay here in Scorpius where you will be safe"

"How can I stay and do nothing? I will board that ship and go, he cannot take everything away from me and me hide away"

"I understand but-"

"No buts, I will be present and we will be ready- we need to strategize and take back what was taken from us"

"Chae-"

"No" her eyes were cold and fiery, her brother knew it was already decided. She would try to go with them no matter the cause.

"Your majesty" a timid voice sounded from the door

Chaerin turned to look at the girl

"The prince of Dragon kingdom wishes to speak with you, your grace"

Chaerin nods

Soon after the girl left the council room a tall figure walked in, the prince had been in Scorpius since her nuptials. He had left but he had been back fortnights ago, she knew he presented no threat but she couldn't help but he reminded of his brother by his presence at the moment.

"My queen, I've came to offer my help.. I know strategies that could help"

"Help what?"

Seungri sighed "I am no fool, I know you plan on attacking Dragons kingdom.. I know you will do anything to rescue King Wu"

"Why would you help us in defeating your brother?" She questions

"We knew this would happen, my parents and I knew.. we tried to prevent it but we were not successful" he admitted "he has grown an obsession with you and it will be his doom, we know it"

"Is that why you're here?"

"I am here because my parents have left him, he is alone in Dragons kingdom.. if he had access to a dragon then this city would of been burnt to ashes already"

This confused Chaerin "if he had a Dragon? Where is Drago?"

"He is here, he is somewhere in the forest with Viery my dragon"

"Why hasn't he gone back?"

"He followed you, he came here because you told him to.. you have a connection with him as well as my brother"

YB raised his eyebrow "and you are sure that if he had a dragon he would burn us all?"

"All except her" Seungri answered referring to Chaerin "I will help, I will help your army's find a solution to enter Dragons kingdom without harming the people but if I know my brother the way I do then we should be quick other wise he will gather more good fighting men"

"How many soldiers does the royal dragon army have?"

"15,000 men but if Top Garden, Spring Rivers and Low garden join then in total it would be 40,000 good men"

"My army has 12,000 good men, Scorpius has triple that or more.. if he was wise then he would release the Scorpius king and order his men to stand down"

"That is the reason why my parents are not supporting him, he is putting our people in danger.. he will march and cross the sea with his army if we do not strike first"

Chaerin heard both men talking but her mind was working out a plan, she knew they would not let her go with them at all cost.

"Both dragons stay here, I do not want him to have access to Drago" she voiced "I will order the army to prepare, you can set sail in two sunsets" she added

Seungr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter