Impossible XI

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guards from Scorpius guarded her steps as she walked back in the garden, she met her family there. She hugged them tightly, she had a weird feeling in her stomach.

After saying her farewells yhe guards of Scorpius and Sol escorted the princess out of the castle and into the harbor where she boarded a boat to reach the ship which was just ahead in the open sea.

She waited on the ship eagerly until Kris boarded the ship and they sailed off to an unknown land for her but for some reason she felt more safe then the first time. Her septa, handmaiden Hyolin and her guards boarded the ship with her making her feel much more secure but deep inside she feared he might show up.

She could not help but look back at the black castle as the ship kept sailing away, she would miss the dragon capital and kingdom.

The actions of the king just minutes ago had confused her, he always managed to confuse her and she is pretty disappointed in herself for always allowing him to do as he pleased.

She did not know why the king always reacted the way he did when he was around her, it confused her to the core.

She enjoyed the friendship that the two developed, it was easy for her to confide in him and it looked like it was rather easy to trust her too. She had enjoyed the conversations, the smiles, the way it was easy for her to trust him, for her it almost seemed that they would of been a good match.

She had imagine herself pleasantly living there, sure there were rules that she had to acostume herself to but she could see herself in the dragon capital happy. She knew it was partially her fault for how everything had turned out in the end but she could not have not say anything at all when the king openly admitted his love for his now wife.

The kisses they shared confused her even more, she did not know why he had such intimate actions with her. At first she had enjoyed it but then he got engaged to princess Yoona and she did not know how to respond to them, if she was entirely honest she had enjoyed every single one of them except the last one.

She took a deep breath and thought of his last words just moments ago, she did not understand them.

"No, you are mine no one is going to be taking you away"

She felt shivers run down her back, she knew she should not be feeling anything towards the man but she did, she was going to miss him.

She looked towards the castle and jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you feeling okay princess?" Kris asked her

"Yes my king, I am feeling well" she smiled at him "I am just worried about my brother" she added

She feared the mad king would be doing something to her brother or his wife, she did not want them to suffer because of her fault.

"The former king Lord Kwon Hyunsuk, gave me his word that your brother and all his people would be able to leave in peace"

She nods her head "I do not know what happened, his majesty was acting strange and he force- he kissed me against my will" she admitted, she did not want any secrets between her and her future husband.

He pulled her into a hug "I am sorry I was not there to protect you" Kris says as he feels disappointment in his chest, he had failed her.

She shook her head "I should not have been out so late" she admits

"That does not give him any right to force himself on you, you are allowed to do as you please"

She shook her head once again "a lady nonetheless a princess should not be out so late, it calls for unwanted behavior" she blames everything on herself.

He took her face in his hands and made her look up at him "a gentleman, a king should not disrespect a princess or a lady, it does not matter if it is late"

"Thank you for being there to protect me my king" she says as she rest her head on his chest now

"I heard you, you were screaming in fear" he told her

"I was screaming?" She asks confused as she does not remember screaming

He smiles at her "I do not know how to explain this.. I could hear you while no one else could, I- I-"

She gives him a small smile and shakes her head "I know about you, I knew about his majesty the king of Dragon.. his majesty told me he was different but I do not know what he is" she admitted "you have the same eye color as him" she added wanting to ease him

He nods "I felt your fear" he confessed

Her eyes widen "do we share the same bond king Yong shares with the queen?"

He smiles "similar" he confesses "you will feel it once we have bonded and I mark you"

She blinks surprised with the new given information "bonded?"

He smiles at her "what this means it's that you and I are a perfect match for each other, I can slightly feel your emotions and all I want to do is protect you"

She blushes, she remember what Jiyong told her how that bond made him feel about Yoona, she knows that Kris can smell her scent, feel her emotions and know when she is close by. "I wish to know more about this bond" she confessed

"I can smell your scent too, it is appealing to me.. I want nothing more than to share everything with you" he whispered

Chaerin looked up at him, she saw the way his eyes wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter