Love Festival

Be My Husband

thanks for subscribing. and pls dont expect too much of this chap lulz


 

 

“Hi, Chanyeol.”

 

Baekhyun was thrown off a bit to the left when the owner of the high-pitched voice came to stand in between him and Chanyeol, purposely sending Baekhyun off to the side so that she could latch onto Chanyeol’s arm. Baekhyun turned to his right in shock and apprehension, annoyance started to seep into his heart with the sudden appearance of the girl. He couldn’t help but to roll his eyes when he noticed Hyori had wrapped her arms around Chanyeol’s arm without any shame.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were both at one of souvenir shops there, looking for things to be brought back to their parents. Since Luhan and Sehun had talked nonstop about the amazing things they saw in the shops (after they ran away from Baekhyun yesterday), Baekhyun had been dying to go window shopping at the shops too. And of course he would drag Chanyeol along with him. They were busy looking at the beautiful trinkets when Hyori suddenly came to them, appearing out of nowhere.

 

Is she stalking us? Why would she be at anywhere we go?

 

“Oh, hi Hyori. What are you doing here?”

 

Chanyeol’s eyebrows rose in surprise at Hyori and he quickly tugged his arm out of Hyori’s hold and stepped away slightly to put on a distance between them. Hyori for sure noticed it but she just smiled it off, not really minding it since she was excited to see Chanyeol there.

 

“Nothing, I was just walking around and then I saw you.” Hyori beamed up at Chanyeol and once again she held onto Chanyeol’s arm with her hands. “Say Chanyeol, are you free tonight? There’s this one summer festival going on at the town half an hour from here. Do you want to join me?”

 

“Ehem.”

 

Baekhyun cleared his throat loudly as he kept on continuing to look at the things displayed on the table in the shop, when in reality he was actually trying to keep his calm intact. Well, Hyori just brushed him off, pretended that he was not even there and she also flirted openly with Baekhyun’s husband – of course Baekhyun would be seething in anger.

 

“Oh hi, Baekhyun. I didn’t notice you there.”

 

Baekhyun just faked a laugh as Hyori turned to him with a fake smile of her own, patting him on his shoulder as a greeting. “Well, hi Hyori. It’s nice meeting you at almost every crook of this place that I swear it’s getting boring now.” Baekhyun tilted his head slightly, flashing Hyori a sarcastic an innocent smile that made he pulled all the muscle in his face.

 

“Hahaha you’re funny, Baekhyun. I like your sense of humor.”

 

Hyori let out an annoying laugh as she slapped Baekhyun on his arm, acting like she was truly entertained by Baekhyun’s words though the brunette knew that it was anything but. Baekhyun let out a chuckle too to not make it look awkward but even a kid could see the dark aura surrounding them both. Hyori then turned away from Baekhyun, back to facing Chanyeol again and Baekhyun swore he saw the girl rolling her eyes while she was doing so.

 

“Well Chanyeol, you can ask the others to go too. Meet me there tonight at 9, okay? It’s a date!”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widened as he watched Hyori standing on her tip toes and pulled on Chanyeol’s ear playfully before she walked away, without even saying bye to Baekhyun. What? A date? And she even pulled on his ear? MY favorite ear?? This girl.. she.. she’s too much!

 

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes as he followed Hyori walking away with his eyes, cursing the girl in his mind and killing her over and over again mentally. He didn’t know why the fate was so cruel on him that he had to meet someone this annoying and flirty and irritating and ugh, I just hate her!

 

Chanyeol gulped hard as he saw Baekhyun glaring at Hyori’s retreating figure. He could see the dark clouds hanging over Baekhyun’s head and he could even hear the sounds of thunder booming. Chanyeol reached out a hand to snap Baekhyun out of his thought but before his hand could even touch Baekhyun’s shoulder, Baekhyun had snapped his head at Chanyeol with a death glare, almost like challenging Chanyeol to touch him.

 

“Ah.. B-Baek..”

 

Baekhyun pursed his lips as he glared up at Chanyeol, effectively snapping Chanyeol’s mouth shut. He huffed in annoyance and he quickly turned around to walk away from Chanyeol, still feeling angry with what happened just now. Baekhyun swore that Hyori existed just to make his mood crappy and y, just like now. Ugh, I really really really hate her!

 

Chanyeol clicked his tongue as Baekhyun suddenly left him there and without wasting any time, he immediately went to run for Baekhyun. When usually he could catch up with Baekhyun in no time, Chanyeol now realized that an angry Baekhyun could walk very fast that even Chanyeol’s long legs couldn’t catch him. It was minutes after that Chanyeol could finally catch up to Baekhyun and he held Baekhyun by his arm to stop the smaller.

 

“Baek, wait. Where are you going? You said you wanted to buy gifts for our parents.”

 

“No, I’m not in the mood to shopping anymore.” Baekhyun tugged his arm out of Chanyeol’s hand and glanced up at the tall male once with his sour face. “I’m going to go back home first. Just continue your shopping.” After he had said that, Baekhyun quickly moved to walk away from Chanyeol but before he could, Chanyeol had once again held onto his arm, stopping him in his track and the tall male turned him around so that Baekhyun was facing him.

 

“Why don’t I treat you to an ice cream?”

 

Baekhyun’s frown fell from his beautiful face at Chanyeol’s question. He was planning to get angry at Chanyeol and he was trying his hard to not talk to Chanyeol and to not fall for anything that Chanyeol said or did but how could he when ice cream was involved?

 

“What do you say? Call? I’m pretty sure that those ice creams taste like heaven.”

 

Chanyeol tilted his head towards the direction of the ice cream vendor by the roadside not far away from them and Baekhyun turned to look at that direction too, gulping his saliva that seemed to have gathered in his mouth at the thought of having ice cream in the hot weather. He then turned to look up at Chanyeol and he then looked at the ice cream vendor once again before finally he settled his gaze on Chanyeol, seeing the taller waiting for his answer with a small smile.

 

“I.. um.. o-okay. But!” Baekhyun held up a finger to Chanyeol in reprimanding manner, “It’s your treat.” Baekhyun purposely stressed the word ‘your’ to let Chanyeol know that he won’t pay up even a single cent for the ice cream. Chanyeol just chuckled at Baekhyun’s cute act and he nodded, agreeing to it. “Okay, it’s my treat. Let’s go.”

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun hummed to the tune of EXO’s newest song as he waited for Chanyeol to buy the ice creams, sitting on one of the benches there. He smiled as he saw some children running around with ice creams in their hands, looking so happy and delighted at the small treat.

 

He somehow was reminded to how he too was like that back when he was a child, laughing at every simple thing and not even minding anything – just simply being happy. He remembered how he usually shared his toys with his friends, not even minding it if his friends wanted to borrow them. But now, he kept on being grumpy just because of a woman –

 

Tries to take Chanyeol away from me. Of course I would be grumpy and y about it! Chanyeol is not a toy that I can share with her, for God’s sake!

 

Baekhyun was startled when suddenly an ice cream appeared right in front of his eyes, pulling him out of his reverie. Baekhyun looked up to his left and saw Chanyeol nod at him once, motioning him to take the ice cream, so Baekhyun took the cone away from Chanyeol’s hand with a small thanks.

 

“What were you thinking about? You seem like you were in a deep thought.”

 

Baekhyun scooted over as Chanyeol sat down beside him, their shoulders brushing as the bench was a bit small for them both but neither said a thing about it. Baekhyun turned his face to stare at Chanyeol’s eyes, dying to ask Chanyeol about how their future would be – that maybe Chanyeol would finally fall for Hyori and maybe he would let Baekhyun go, just to marry the girl. Or it could be any other person aside from Hyori? Would Chanyeol finally be taken away from him? Would Chanyeol finally divorce him and leave him?

 

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol some more and it came across his mind that he really didn’t want to lose the guy. Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something to Chanyeol – something along the line that he wanted to be with Chanyeol forever, or to ask Chanyeol to love him, or maybe like him, even for a little bit – but he knew that he wouldn’t dare to do that. So, Baekhyun just shook his head slightly as an answer to Chanyeol’s question.

 

“Nothing. Just some thoughts.”

 

Chanyeol scrunched his eyebrows at Baekhyun’s answer because at one glance, he already knew that it was not something that could be brush off just like that. However, since Baekhyun didn’t want to say anything about that, Chanyeol just nodded and on his strawberry-flavored ice cream, giving one chance for Baekhyun to escape his question.

 

Baekhyun averted his gaze away from Chanyeol - not wanting to indulge in his weird thoughts anymore – and he brought the ice cream in his hand to his mouth to on it but he stopped when he noticed the weird green-colored ice cream. He narrowed his eyes as he looked at the ice cream in his hand because he was sure he never seen an ice cream with this color before. Feeling skeptical, he brought the ice cream close to his nose to take a whiff of its scent and once he did, Baekhyun’s face scrunched up hideously and he almost threw up at the strong smell of cucumber.

 

ING CUCUMBER! WHO THE SELL A CUCUMBER-FLAVOURED ICE CREAM??!

 

“What the-- Chanyeol!”

 

Baekhyun snapped his head towards Chanyeol with a snarl, irked that Chanyeol would prank him like that. He became even more livid when Chanyeol broke out into a loud laugh, slapping his own thigh with his free hand as he guffawed over Baekhyun’s disgusted face. Baekhyun was so tempted to dump the ice cream at the back of Chanyeol’s head as the taller was doubling over with laugh but he took a deep breath to calm himself, which totally failed since Chanyeol kept on laughing nonstop.

 

“That’s it, I’m going home!”

 

Baekhyun was fuming as he stood up, ready to stomp away from the mean giant but Chanyeol stopped him just in time, holding onto the back of Baekhyun’s shirt to stop him from moving. Chanyeol got up and stepped in front of Baekhyun, blocking the shorter’s way with his own body while still chuckling a little bit. Baekhyun ‘hmph’ed as he turned his face away, not willing to look at Chanyeol’s face right now or he might really throw the ice cream in his hand to Chanyeol’s face.

 

“I’m sorry, I was just joking.”

 

Chanyeol peered down to look at Baekhyun’s face but the smaller avoided him by turning the other way, obviously angry and sulking. Chanyeol couldn’t fight the small smile that broke out on his face because even when he’s being angry, Baekhyun still looked cute. Chanyeol took away the cucumber ice cream from Baekhyun’s hand, surprising Baekhyun as Chanyeol suddenly took it away.

 

“I’ll buy you another one, okay? I’m sorry.”

 

Baekhyun was stunned once again that Chanyeol could apologize to him so freely and willingly like this, unlike the grumpy yoda that he knew for the past three years. Chanyeol moved to take a step to go and buy another ice cream but he was stopped in his track when Baekhyun held onto his arm.

 

“You don’t have to throw your money away like that. Let’s just trade the ice creams.”

 

Baekhyun didn’t look at Chanyeol’s face as he said that as he wanted to show that he was still angry at him. He then just took away Chanyeol’s strawberry ice cream from the giant’s hand and sat back down on the bench, the ice cream without even minding Chanyeol.

 

“B-But Baek, I’ve eaten that…”

 

Baekhyun just shrugged his shoulders at that, showing that he didn’t mind it even one bit and continued eating quietly. Chanyeol just shook his head with a small smile on his face and sat back down beside Baekhyun and resumed eating his own treat. They just sat like that for a while, quietly eating their own ice creams without saying anything to each other. It was a while later when Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun, wanting to talk just about anything because he really couldn’t stand a quiet Baekhyun.

 

“You should taste this, it’s better than I expected.”

 

Chanyeol held out the ice cream close to Baekhyun’s face, making the latter leaning away in reflex with a frown on his face. Who the hell sells cucmber-flavoured ice cream,anyway? Ew, gross. Chanyeol laughed hard at Baekhyun’s funny reaction but Baekhyun was not even laughing, so Chanyeol held in his laugh to himself and then, they continued eating in silence once again. Baekhyun seemed like he was still trying to keep calm so Chanyeol just stayed patiently to not anger the smaller further.

 

When they both were done eating, they were still sitting there silently without saying anything to each other. Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun once in a while to gauge whether the latter was still angry or not. He actually liked the fact that he could easily read Baekhyun since the midget didn’t really know how to conceal his feelings – all his feelings were showed clearly based on only his expressions. And to be honest, that what made Baekhyun more adorable in Chanyeol’s eyes.

 

Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun was now finally calm, not fully but enough to not ignore Chanyeol anymore, since his eyes looked more relaxed and his posture too seemed to be more laidback; his shoulder sagged and leaning more towards Chanyeol.

 

“Hm, so Baek, are you free tonight? If you are, I would like—“

 

“Aren’t you the one who have plans tonight?”

 

Chanyeol gulped at Baekhyun’s cold voice and he cursed himself mentally when Baekhyun crossed his arms on his chest, seemingly so closed and distant once again from Chanyeol even though he was just beside Chanyeol. But a small smile still appeared on Chanyeol’s plump lips as he was amazed with how adorable Baekhyun was being when he was jealous.

 

Well, he looked kinda cute like this.

 

“I don’t. I don’t remember having plan with anyone tonight.”

 

Baekhyun whipped his head towards Chanyeol with a murderous glance and his jaw clenched, totally pissed at Chanyeol’s clueless face. He really felt like pulling the giant’s big ears and hitting his head so he would finally come back to his sense because what the , Chanyeol?!!

 

“Oh, really?” Baekhyun scoffed in disbelief as he turned his body towards Chanyeol, his shoulder leaning sideway to the bench with a very sarcastic smile on his face. “Because I remember clearly that not even 15 minutes ago, you scored a date with a very beautiful and y and mesmerizing girl that had affectionately pulled on your ear before she went away.” Baekhyun tilted his head slightly with his eyebrow raised, “Aren’t I right, Mr Park?”

 

Chanyeol pressed his lips in a thin line as a sad attempt to hide his amused smile (because Baekhyun is being jealous over his ear and that’s the cutest ever, seriously) and he turned his body to face Baekhyun too while rubbing his nose with his hand lightly. “Well, I don’t remember me asking anyone out and I don’t remember me agreeing to go out with anyone tonight. So, I’m very very very free tonight.” Chanyeol cocked an eyebrow as his lips pulled up into a small smirk, “Aren’t I right, Mr Park?

 

Baekhyun’s mouth was agape as he tried to rebut Chanyeol’s point but he couldn’t when he recalled back what was happening not long ago – which was true to Chanyeol’s words, that Hyori was the one asking the taller out and Chanyeol didn’t even get to say his response before the girl had flee away from them. “Well.. that.. that’s.. um..” Baekhyun could feel his cheeks heating up as he was getting flustered at Chanyeol’s teasing smile and his smug face. Baekhyun averted his gaze away from Chanyeol while rubbing the back of his neck, wanting to just end this.. whatever this moment was.

 

Chanyeol chuckled once as he saw Baekhyun’s flustered face and without thinking much, he had pulled Baekhyun by his chin so that the brunette faced him again, making Baekhyun’s eyes go wide at his gesture. “So, do you want to spend your time with me tonight?”

 

Baekhyun blinked his eyes repeatedly, feeling his heart skipping a beat as at Chanyeol’s deep voice and his earnest eyes that had been staring at Baekhyun’s droopy ones. “I.. I..” Baekhyun was freaking out, yeah he was totally freaking out and he was stuttering for God’s sake because this is not the Chanyeol that I know of. What happened to him? What happened to my yoda? Oh my, my heart is beating so loud and hard that it could literally leap out of my chest!

 

“I take that as a yes.”

 

Chanyeol offered a wide smile at Baekhyun after he said that and he flicked softly at Baekhyun’s chin, further rendering Baekhyun speechless. Chanyeol then got up and tilted his head slightly, “Let’s go back now. We can continue shopping another day.” Chanyeol didn’t wait for Baekhyun to say anything and he just walked away with a small smile on his face, leaving Baekhyun gaping alone on the bench still trying to grasp on what the heck had happened – all traces of his anger and annoyance were nowhere to be seen.

 

---

 

Baekhyun fumbled around with the eyeliner in his hand, thinking whether he should apply it or not. After some more minutes debating with his mind, he then decided to just go with it and leaned forward a bit to see clearly as he carefully applied a thin line of eyeliner on his eyes. He leaned back and stood up straight after he was done, smiling at his own reflection in the mirror because he looked much hotter with eyeliner on (Kyungsoo’s and Jongdae’s words, not his). He then smoothed the crumples on his shirt to look more proper and fixed his hair, just letting the bangs fell messily over his forehead.

 

Once he deemed he was presentable enough, Baekhyun went to open the bathroom door and he gasped in shock when he almost bumped into a chest clad in a simple white tee – none other belonged to Park Chanyeol. He trailed his gaze upward and he gulped when his eyes met with Chanyeol’s almond brown eyes, staring straight at him with an undefined stare. Baekhyun felt himself getting flustered as Chanyeol was still looking at him without saying anything and when it got too much for him to handle, Baekhyun cleared his throat.

 

Chanyeol blinked his eyes as he looked down at Baekhyun, stunned with his beauty and the way he looked with the eyeliner on. Baekhyun looked like he just transformed from a cute puppy to a y man and it would be a lie if Chanyeol said that his heart didn’t skip a beat at the sight. Chanyeol then shook his head softly, trying to grab his mind back after being amazed by Byun Baekhyun. He scratched the back of his head as he took a step back, looking slightly apologetic. “I’m sorry, but you..” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow as he waited for Chanyeol to finish his words, flushing a bit when Chanyeol continued staring at him. “You.. put on eyeliner.”

 

Baekhyun’s hand automatically shot up to his eye, his teeth worrying over his bottom lip as he looked up at Chanyeol with wide eyes. “Why? Does it look bad? Should I wash it—“

 

“No, you look nice. You.. look pretty like that.”

 

Baekhyun flushed in deep red at Chanyeol’s compliment and Chanyeol too was surprised with the words that came out of his own mouth, his ears starting to turn red with the unexpected words. Chanyeol was not meant to say that out loud. It was supposed to be inside his head, for God’s sake! Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun once again, who was fiddling with his finger now that they were in this awkward situation. Chanyeol couldn’t help it but feel something was missing, something seemed empty.

 

Aha! His finger!

 

“Wait a minute.”

 

Baekhyun blinked up in surprise when Chanyeol walked up to the dresser table in the room and took something in his hand before walking back to Baekhyun, holding out a hand towards the shorter. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol’s face, down to his hand before looking up at the giant’s face again, puzzled on what he was waiting for.

 

“Give me your hand.”

 

Baekhyun’s eyebrows scrunched at the weird request but deciding that it wouldn’t hurt to comply, so he put his hand in Chanyeol’s stretched out palm, feeling his heart beating loud at the feel of Chanyeol’s warmth. Chanyeol took in a deep breath as he held onto Baekhyun’s hand, relishing the softness and how pretty his hand was and without wasting any time, Chanyeol quickly slid on Baekhyun’s wedding ring on his ring finger, smiling when it now had looked perfect.

 

Baekhyun was a bit surprised when Chanyeol slid on the ring on his finger, his mind reeling back to the day of their wedding. Baekhyun had thought that he would lose the ring if he were to wear it during the trip, so that was why he had put the ring on the dresser. And he knew Chanyeol too didn’t wear his all these times for the same reason. Baekhyun traced the ring on his finger, smiling shyly as he looked up at Chanyeol.

 

“What about yours?”

 

Chanyeol pursed his lips as he held up his hand, showing Baekhyun the ring on his finger. “I got mine too.” Chanyeol smiled once at Baekhyun, rendering the smaller speechless once again as he got to look at Chanyeol’s sincere smile at him.

 

“You look even more prettier now.”

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened when he noticed what he had spewed out once again and he palmed his forehead mentally, berating himself in his mind. Crap,I did it again! Baekhyun too was blushing at Chanyeol’s compliment because not once, but twice Chanyeol had complimented him and if it was not for the giant that was still standing in front of him, Baekhyun would have rolled on the floor while squealing hard.

 

 

“Chanyeol! Baekhyun! Come out fast!”

 

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun jumped in their spots at the sudden knockings on their door, kind of relieved that the knockings had saved them from any more embarrassment. “Hurry up, hyungs!” They both quickly perked up when they heard Sehun’s voice from outside the door, not wanting to make the youngest irritated. Baekhyun himself had told the rest about the festival when they were having lunch earlier this day and Sehun had been totally excited about it, wanting to enjoy the festival. “Guys, hurry up!” And judging from his voice, he was not going to tolerate Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s tardiness ever again.

 

Deciding that they need to save themselves from Sehun’s wrath, the husbands then quickly scrambled to take their belongings and opened the door to a grumpy Sehun. Baekhyun offered Sehun a meek smile as an apology and the younger just huffed once before walking away. Chanyeol and Baekhyun just heaved a relief sigh as they followed Sehun out of the house and when everyone was ready, they took off to the town for the festival.

 

---

 

“Woah, this is so wonderful! Look at the amount of people!”

 

Jongin excitedly shouted when they all had arrived there, his eyes shined even brighter at the sights of various flashy lights bathing on them. Baekhyun nodded in awe too as he observed the festival. There were lots of rides that made the festival looked a lot more like a funfair – he could hear the screams from the various rides – and there were also game booths, where people gather to have a try. Kids were running around with excited shouts coming out from their mouths, dragging their parents here and there and Baekhyun noticed that there were some groups of teenagers as well, enjoying all the games. Baekhyun smiled as he could feel his adrenaline pumping through his vein, excited to enjoy the night there with his friends.

 

“Sehun-ah, I want to play every ride they got here!”

 

Luhan yelled it out loud as he leapt to latch on Sehun’s arm cutely, acting like he was the younger one of the two. Baekhyun was once again stunned when the poker-faced Sehun let out a hearty chuckle at Luhan’s antic and he ruffled Luhan’s hair affectionately before nodding his head to Luhan, agreeing to his idea.

 

“Let’s go then.”

 

Jongin snorted in disbelief when Sehun and Luhan just walked off without them, totally ignoring them like they were the only ones existing there. The rest could only watch as Luhan and Sehun disappeared inside the crowd, leaving the four of them there. Baekhyun could just chuckle as Chanyeol and Jongin grumbled things under their breath about Sehun, totally looking dissatisfied that they were ditched.

 

"Hm, should we walk together then? Or are we gonna split too?"

 

Kyungsoo asked as he turned to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The taller of the two looked down at Baekhyun when the smaller looked up at him with his bright eyes, not saying anything but it was crystal clear that he wanted to walk together with Jongin and Kyungsoo.

 

"Yeah, sure. Let's go."

 

Chanyeol nodded and in an instant, Baekhyun pumped his fist and dragged Kyungsoo by his arm, already walking into the crowd heading towards one of the booth. Jongin and Chanyeol just stare at each other when they were left there before shrugging their shoulders and following after the two.

 

"Woah, look at those gifts. Do you remember when you and Jongdae always compete to get those kinds of bear to me?"

 

Baekhyun tugged on Kyungsoo's arm as he pointed towards the bears line up on the shelf as the reward at the game booths, excited when he reminisced their old times. Kyungsoo chuckled as he nodded, remembering how he wanted to win against Jongdae so that Baekhyun would look at him.

 

But of course, no matter how many times he won, Baekhyun still wouldn't look at him.

 

"Can you win something for me tonight?"

 

Baekhyun turned to look at Kyungsoo, his eyes bright and his lips quirked up in excitement as he thought of having a present to be brought home tonight.

 

"Win what?"

 

Jongin raised an eyebrow as he asked Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, who were talking in front of a game booth. He and Chanyeol had just reached the two, having to go through the crowd before reaching the smaller guys that had walked too fast despite their short legs. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo turned to look at the taller males, only now realising that they had left the two behind.

 

"Oh, I want one of those bears. Aren't they cute?"

 

Baekhyun leapt to stand beside Jongin and motioned to the teddy bears on the shelf, jumping a bit on his toes as he was too giddy. Jongin looked at where Baekhyun was showing him and he was amazed at the different sizes of teddy bears on the shelf. However, among all those cute plushies, Jongin's eyes were gravitated towards that one cute toy poodle plushies, which looked exactly like his sister's dog.

 

"That toy poodle plushie is so cute..."

 

"What did you say?" Baekhyun hummed as he looked up at Jongin, positive that he heard the tanned male saying something just now. But since the crowd was too noisy, Baekhyun didn't get to catch what Jongin was saying at all. Jongin just smiled as he shook his head and he ruffled Baekhyun’s hair softly, not wanting to admit that he had thought of having a plushie.

 

Ugh, so not macho, Kim Jongin.

 

Chanyeol, who had been silently watching since just now, stretched his head a bit to look at the game played there. It was just a simple game of throwing three balls to crumble down the 10 cans arranged like pyramid. It was a typical funfair game and he was sure that he could just get win this easily.

 

"Tell me which one you want. I'll win it for you."

 

Baekhyun's ears perked up at Chanyeol's words and he stared up at the giant in wonder. "You will? Oh but.." Baekhyun trailed off as he looked at people who were now playing there, mostly failed at sending down the cans. ".. it’s usually Kyungsoo who wins things for me. Can you do that too?”

 

Kyungsoo turned to Baekhyun when the latter addressed him and he looked at the annoyed expression on Chanyeol's face, certain that the tallest was annoyed being compared to him. Kyungsoo couldn't hide his smug face and he smirked up at Chanyeol, "Well, I'm not that good but I think I can win if I were to battle with you."

 

Chanyeol clenced his jaw and he narrowed his eyes as he stared at the shorter guy, annoyed with his smugness. Kyungsoo was still smirking at him, clearly challenging him and let me tell you, Chanyeol is not the one to back off without fighting! Park Chanyeol is the best! I will win against you, you.. you penguin!

 

"Oh really? But the game is so easy, I'm sure I'll win that so easily."

 

Chanyeol said as he crossed his arms on his chest, his eyes hard as he trained his gaze on Kyungsoo, looking so fired up like that. Kyungsoo just let out a soft chuckle at that and he ran his fingers through his hair mindlessly, looking so manly and handsome like that (in Jongin's eyes).

 

"Then, let's go and play the game, so we'll get to see who's the real winner."

 

Baekhyun blinked as he looked at between Kyungsoo and Chanyeol repeatedly, feeling like they were both in a fight that even more serious than the game. The midget subtly went closer to Jongin and tugged on his arm, whispering softly to the tanned male. "Is it okay to let them both like that? I.. have a bad feeling about this." Jongin chuckled as he wrapped and arm around Baekhyun's neck and he looked down at the older male, who was biting on his lower lip worrily.

 

Jongin knew that Kyungsoo's and Chanyeol's battle was not really about the game, but it was clearly about someone and even though Kyungsoo said that he was trying to move on, it's obvious that it was hard for him to do so. Well, he liked Baekhyun since forever, of course he couldn't just move on so easily like that. But still, Jongin could feel a slight pang in his heart but not wanting to think about it, he just shrugged it off and looked down at Baekhyun.

 

"Well, we can't do nothing about that. Let's just watch silently, hm hyung?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We want to play the game."

 

The uncle who was handling the booth just smiled at them two as he took the money from Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, before giving them three balls each for them to use. "You guys have three chances to crash all the cans down, and when all the cans have fallen down, only then you'll win something. Good luck!" Kyungsoo and Chanyeol nodded their heads in understanding and they said their 'thanks' before getting into position, ready to start their battle. Chanyeol took one of the balls and glanced at Kyungsoo from the corner of his eyes, smirking slightly at the shorter male as he was sure that he would win. Kyungsoo, in turn, just tilted his head, motioning for Chanyeol to have the first go.

 

"I really have a bad feeling about this." Baekhyun moaned in despair and Jongin just laughed out loud at that, ready to be entertained by the show.

 

Chanyeol snapped his neck to the left and right, producing some cracking sound as he released all the kink in his neck and he held onto the ball in his hand tighter, ready to amaze someone people. Chanyeol held up the ball in front of his face, closing one of his eyes as he aimed the ball to the target with his body leaning forward a bit. After he had taken a deep breath, Chanyeol quickly launched the ball forward, convinced that he would crash all the cans down in only one throw.

 

Crash!

 

"Pft, well done bro!" Jongin snorted as he shouted that to Chanyeol with Baekhyun palming his own forehead at the amount of cans that had been thrown down by Chanyeol; which was none. The ball just flew pass the cans, not even touching the cans at all.

 

Chanyeol felt his cheeks heat up as he heard Kyungsoo's slow chuckles from beside him, sure that his ears were turning red at this point. Kyungsoo just shook his head slightly before he grabbed onto his ball, threw it once into the air before swiftly catching it and throwing it towards the cans, successfully sending them all down in one go.

 

Chanyeol gasped in surprise as he saw the smooth throw and there were claps sounding from some people around the booth who were watching them, with Jongin's and Baekhyun's being the loudest. Chanyeol turned to send Baekhyun a betrayed look once but the brunette just grinned dumbly at him, not even feeling a tad guilty. Chanyeol huffed in annoyance and without delay, he quickly snatched his second ball and threw it with full force towards his aim.

 

The giant once again gasped in surprise when his ball was now even far more astrayed from his main aim, resulting in none of the cans falling down. Chanyeol felt his eyes twitched in annoyance at that and he was even more irritated when Kyungsoo came and gave him pats on his shoulder, obviously mocking him. Kyungsoo then went back to his spot and took his second ball, waiting for the uncle to arrange the cans once again before he threw the ball towards them, hitting bullseye's. Claps were soon heard again and Chanyeol was even more piqued at what was happening.

 

The giant took his last ball and held it tight, staring straight at the cans like he was looking at his enemy. He hid his smirk as he imagine the cans as Kyungsoo's face, ready to bash the face that made Baekhyun clapped so hard just now.

 

"You can do it, Chanyeol!"

 

Chanyeol's ear perked up when he heard Baekhyun's melodious voice cheering him up and suddenly, he felt like his spirit was boosted. With his spirit boosted up high up to the roof, Chanyeol puffed his cheeks once and exhaled loudly before he held up his hand and aimed for his target properly. Once he was set, Chanyeol went all out with his final throw, resulting in his ball flying straight crashing into the cans and sending the cans down the shelf.

 

“Yeah, I did it!!”

 

Chanyeol was beyond ecstatic that he jumped a bit in his spot before turning around to look at Baekhyun with a proud face – like a puppy waiting to be praised at his well done job. However, when the giant looked at Baekhyun, Baekhyun was just shaking his head slowly with Jongin laughing uncontrollably beside him. Chanyeol blinked in daze at the lack of reactions and he was still thinking on why he was the only one excited when he felt a tap on his shoulder, courtesy of Kyungsoo. Chanyeol turned around and raised an eyebrow at the wide-eyed guy, silently asking what was wrong. Kyungsoo just shrugged with a small teasing smile on his face as he motioned to the direction of Chanyeol’s cans – where there was one last can standing proudly on the shelf, almost looking like it was mocking Chanyeol’s lost.

 

“I’m sorry, but you need to put them all down if you want to get one of the presents.”

 

The uncle that was guarding the booth just smile sympatically at Chanyeol and went away to other people that just came to play the game. Kyungsoo just patted Chanyeol on his shoulder with a snicker before he too threw his last ball steadily, perfectly sending all the cans down in all of his tries. Chanyeol could feel his eyes twitching in annoyance when Baekhyun shouted out loud in excitement at Kyungsoo’s skills.

 

“As expected of Do Kyungsoo! You’re the best, Kyunggie!”

 

Jongin laughed at Chanyeol’s constipated face when Baekhyun leapt and went to hug Kyungsoo, praising the smaller nonstop at his great skills. Jongin watched with a snort when Chanyeol grumbled under his breathe about not having the chance to give something to Baekhyun. Jongin halted in his spot when he realized that Chanyeol had lost, so it meant that Kyungsoo of course would be Baekhyun’s hero for tonight. He somehow felt a tinge of jealousy in his heart at the thought but he quickly concealed it with a smile and a punch on Chanyeol’s shoulder, teasing the taller male on his lost.

 

“Since you had succeeding in sending all the cans down, you can choose one of the biggest stuffed bear. Quick, make your choice.”

 

Baekhyun wriggled on his toes at the uncle’s words and he turned his face to look at Kyungsoo with puppy eyes, wanting to have the present to himself. Kyungsoo chuckled as he ruffled Baekhyun’s hair affectionately, making Baekhyun almost screaming in delight since it was always a sign that Baekhyun could get what he wanted.

 

“Kyungie, I want the big-“

 

“I’m sorry, Baek.”

 

Baekhyun was shocked when Kyungsoo ruffled his hair with an apologetic smile on his face, stunned that Kyungsoo for once, had rejected his request. Kyungsoo then looked back at the uncle, who was waiting for him patiently and asked for what he wanted. “Can you get me the toy poodle plushie?”

 

The uncle looked back at Kyungsoo, asking him whether he was serious with his choice and the small guy just nodded with a smile, confirming it. The uncle then handed him the plushie with Baekhyun looking at him with a pout, saddened with the fact that Kyungsoo rejected him.

 

“Are you giving me that?”

 

Kyungsoo just let out a small smile as he winked at Baekhyun, before walking to the two tall guys. Jongin stopped teasing Chanyeol when he noticed Kyungsoo walking up to them with his hands behind him and Jongin looked at Chanyeol, silently asking the giant but he also got a shrug in response. Kyungsoo cleared his throat when he was in front of Jongin and with a small smile, he held out the toy poodle plushie towards Jongin.

 

“For you.”

 

Jongin’s arm, that had been wrapped around Chanyeol’s shoulder, dropped when Kyungsoo offered the plushie to him – the one that he had eyed before -, catching him off guard. Jongin rarely blushed but he was now so flustered that he couldn’t say anything. He was startled when suddenly Baekhyun appeared on his left side, nudging him to take the plushie with a big smile on his face, not even feeling bitter when he realised that Kyungsoo was gifting the plushie to Jongin.

 

Jongin was sure that his ears had become too red by now and with a small nod, he took the gift from Kyungsoo, looking down at the older with a shy smile. “Thank you..” Jongin trailed, feeling too shy that he could blush over such a small thing but really, he felt so happy that he swore he could fly right now.

 

“Ah, now I want a plushie too. Let’s go, Chanyeol. You need to win me something.”

 

Baekhyun laughed evilly inside his head as he sneaked a hand behind Jongin to reach out for Chanyeol’s hand and he quickly dragged the giant away from Kyungsoo and Jongin, smirking when he realised that the two were too caught up in their world to even notice Baekhyun and Chanyeol leaving. Baekhyun giggled as he dragged Chanyeol to other places, happy with the fact that maybe Kyungsoo and Jongin would be an item soon.

 

“Ehem, I know you’re happy and all but your hand, please..”

 

Baekhyun was brought out of his stupor when he heard Chanyeol’s words and he turned around to look behind him, only to notice that he was actually still holding onto Chanyeol’s hand tightly. Baekhyun flushed in red as he released Chanyeol’s hand abruptly and he turned around to walk aimlessly, looking right and left at all of the booths there. He was busy looking at some children playing scooping fish when he was dragged by the arm to somewhere. Baekhyun almost hit the person that had grabbed him but he then noticed that it was just Chanyeol that dragged him so he just followed the giant obediently.

 

“Why.. are we here?”

 

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol with an eyebrow raised, puzzled on why Chanyeol had dragged him to a shooting booth. He looked at some people playing the game and it was totally not easy – some poeple didnt even hit the targets -, so he looked up at Chanyeol again with his unconvinced face.

 

“Please don’t tell me you are going to play.. that?”

 

Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun with an offended face as he saw how the smaller was doubting him. “Well, aren’t you the one who want me to win you something?” The giant grumbled out the words as he frowned, not knowing what Baekhyun wanted.

 

Baekhyun sighed helplessly as he looked up at Chanyeol, “Well, you can do something.. easier. You can’t even hit the cans just now, how are you going to do this?” Baekhyun asked with his arms stretched out as he gestured to the game, looking very much unconvinced with Chanyeol’s ability.

 

“Well, just shut up and watch. But don’t go and squealing after me when you’ve seen how great my shooting skill is.”

 

Chanyeol said that as he crossed his arms on his chest, smirking and looking so firm with his decision to play the game. Baekhyun could just sigh as he nodded and motioned for Chanyeol to show him what he got, though the midget really had no confidence in the giant at all.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol cracked his fingers as he was now ready to play the game, and he then took the gun in his hands. He turned to look at Baekhyun, smirking at the unconvinced brunette and he turned back to look at the nine cardboard targets, arrange in 3x3 formation and he was positive that he could shoot them all down.

 

Baekhyun bit on his lower lip as he watched Chanyeol getting into position - his body posture looking so insanely magnificent that Baekhyun almost drooled over him. Baekhyun gulped when he noticed how muscled Chanyeol’s veiny arms were and how he looked so hot while focusing on his target.

 

Baekhyun held his breath in anticipation when he saw Chanyeol fired the gun two times and his mouth fell open when the bullets shot straight to the outer targets in the middle line – leaving the middle target alone – and successfully sending the cardboards down. Baekhyun’s eyes were wide open as he looked at Chanyeol, who was now smirking when he saw Baekhyun’s amazed expression.

 

“Impressed?”

 

Chanyeol’s smirk widened when Baekhyun was rendered speechless. He then squeared up his shoulder as he got back into position before continuously firing the gun and sending all the three targets on top line and also the three targets at the bottom line down, smirking proudly when all of the targets were hit. Baekhyun was so stunned with what Chanyeol was showing him and he was sure he heard amazed gasps from people around him too.

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat as he put down the gun and he reached out a hand to Baekhyun, “Come here.” Baekhyun’s eyes widened in question and when he got what Chanyeol was trying to do, he waved his hands in front of him while shaking his head furiously. “No, no, no, I don’t know how to do it.” Chanyeol just pursed his lips and he walked up to Baekhyun, dragging the brunette by the hand to the shooting platform.

 

“It’s okay, I’ll guide you. Just try this once.”

 

Baekhyun tried to struggle against Chanyeol but his hold was too strong so Baekhyun just relented at the end, taking his spot on the platform. Chanyeol handed him the gun and Baekhyun held in it his hands, trying to copy Chanyeol’s posture from before. He held up the gun with both hands and closed one eye, trying to aim for the middle target, the only one that was left.

 

“No, if you stand like that you won’t hit the target.”

 

Baekhyun turned his face to Chanyeol and he looked down at his legs, not knowing what was the right way to stand. “I told you I don’t know how to. Why can’t you just shoot down the last target yourself?” Baekhyun whined as he stomped his feet slightly, putting down the gun. Before he could step off the platform, Chanyeol had gotten in the spot too, standing behind him without words.

 

Baekhyun was left speechless as he felt Chanyeol’s body right behind him, completely covering his shorter self when the giant caged him in his arms. He’s too close, he’s too close, Chanyeol’s too close, oh my God, he’s too close! Baekhyun was so close to breaking into cold sweat because Chanyeol’s body was practically plastered to his but Chanyeol surely didn’t notice it since he just took the gun in his hand and guide Baekhyun’s hands to hold onto the gun properly.

 

“Fix your body posture,” Baekhyun shuddered when Chanyeol whispered the words right beside his ear while fixing Baekhyun’s body into the right posture. “And hold your hands up like this,” Baekhyun gulped as Chanyeol’s hands guide his arms up, feeling the goosebumps erupted under Chanyeol’s touch. “And look at your target properly, be sure of your aim.”

 

Baekhyun felt a shiver ran down his spine when Chanyeol said the last words while looking at him, where Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol’s warm breath on his temple. Baekhyun was sure that if he were to turn his head right now, they would have kis- no, focus, Byun Baekhyun! Focus!

 

Chanyeol didn’t know why but he really enjoyed watching Baekhyun like this, and the midget was too adorable for words right now. He could feel the smaller freaking out in his head, he could hear  him freaking out and not wanting to torture the midget any longer, Chanyeol quickly guided Baekhyun’s hands to aim for his target.

 

“Now, shoot.”

 

Once Baekhyun heard Chanyeol’s deep voice instructing him to shoot, he just quickly fired the gun while closing his eyes tightly, not even seeing where the bullet went to. After some moments, Baekhyun was still not opening his eyes, afraid that he missed and when he suddenly heard Chanyeol’s chuckles, Baekhyun opened his eyes and looked at the target – which was now gone since he had succeeded in shooting it down.

 

Baekhyun gasped when he realised that he had managed to shoot down the target; his eyes brightened up and his mouth pulled up into a very wide smile. Baekhyun was too excited that he turned his head to look at Chanyeol but he was caught off guard when Chanyeol too was facing him, resulting their faces to be only inches away. Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol’s warm breath on him and he could smell Chanyeol’s manly odour.

 

Chanyeol too was surprised when he was literally face-to-face with Baekhyun (because he had been watching Baekhyun since before and he truly didn’t expect the midget to turn his head towards him), all his sight was filled with Baekhyun’s cute droopy eyes and cute button nose, smelling his strawberry scent that Chanyeol had totally taken a liking now. Chanyeol’s gaze automatically fell down to Baekhyun’s thin and pink lips, feeling a sudden urge to just taste those lips and maybe nibble on-

 

“Sir, here is your reward.”

 

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol snapped out of their trances when the guy who managed the booth reached out a corgi-like stuffed plushie towards them. Chanyeol quickly pulled away from Baekhyun and he stepped down the platform while clearing his throat before taking the plushie from the guy while saying thanks. Baekhyun then stepped down the step too and they both were quiet for a while, standing there with a blush on their faces before Chanyeol finally broke the silence.

 

“Here, I’ve won you something.”

 

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol with his sparkling eyes, feeling himself being over the moon at Chanyeol’s thoughtful gesture. Baekhyun had never imagined something like this would happen – he never had imagined that Chanyeol could do somthing for him since the yoda that he knew from before would never do things for him - and he had found himself falling again and again for Chanyeol. Baekhyun could feel the blush warming up his face as he reached out to take the plushie, ‘thanks’ was just at the tip of his tongue. However, before he could even take the plushie, it was already taken away from Chanyeol’s hand by someone.

 

“Oh, you win a plushie! Can I have this cute corgi?”

 

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were shocked when Hyori suddenly came out of nowhere and snatch the plushie, snuggling it close to her chest. Baekhyun felt his blood boiled as he watched Hyori smiling at the plushie and Baekhyun clenched his fists, trying to contain his anger inside. Chanyeol too was so shocked that he couldn’t say anything because he totally forgot about the girl and he totally didn’t expect the girl to find them among the large crowd.

 

Baekhyun pressed his lips into a thin line as he hissed at Hyori’s direction. “What are you doing here?” Hyori turned to Baekhyun with a wicked blindingly sweet smile one her face, annoying Baekhyun further that he felt like clawing at the girl’s face. “Oh well, I clearly remembered that I am the one who..” Hyori beamed wide as she looped her arm around Chanyeol’s arm, “.. asked Chanyeol for a date tonight.”

 

Chanyeol grimaced a bit as he shook Hyori’s arm off his own, afraid that he would hurt the girl’s feelings but he seriously could care less now. “Sorry, Hyori but I’m with Baekhyun tonight.” Chanyeol then stepped away from Hyori to stand beside Baekhyun, unaware of the surprised gaze Baekhyun was giving him.

 

He.. he finally reject her. He.. he choose me.

 

Baekhyun was so happy with Chanyeol’s words but it was all gone when he heard Hyori’s annoying giggle as she watched them two. Baekhyun snapped his head to look at Hyori and he frowned, totally didn’t like the fact that she had come to disrupt his time with Chanyeol tonight. Baekhyun then eyed the stuffed corgi in Hyori’s hands, wanting to take it back. Baekhyun didn’t care of Hyori would think that he was childish but he really didn’t want to give up the thing that Chanyeol gifted him.

 

“And by the way, this is mine!” Baekhyun snatched away the plushie from Hyori’s hands in a heartbeat, making Hyori’s eyes widened for a fleeting moment before they turned into her usual sharp eyes, staring at Baekhyun with undefined gaze. Baekhyun pursed his lips as he stepped closer to Chanyeol and held the plush corgi close to his chest. “Don’t you dare to take what’s mine!”

 

Hyori’s lips pulled up into a small smirk as she saw how defensive Baekhyun was being and she perfectly knew what he was saying. Don’t try to take my Chanyeol. Stay away from my Chanyeol. She knew, she understood but weren’t stolen things the best?

 

“Oh, my bad.” Hyori smiled apologetically at Baekhyun and she actually looked apologetic that Baekhyun almost believed her but he knew better than to believe her. Hyori’s phone suddenly went off and Hyori pulled it out of her pocket, smirking as she read the text by her friend.

 

Bring the guy at the place we promised and we’ll go on with out plan.I’ll call you when I’m reaching the place.

 

Baekhyun could feel a shudder ran through his spine when he saw Hyori’s smirk as she pocketed her phone away and he just knew that something would happen. Baekhyun was surprised when Hyori suddenly took a step forward to the two guys and reached out to take Chanyeol’s hand in hers, surprising both Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

“So, since you like that plushie too much, you can have your precious stuffed corgi and I’ll take Chanyeol from now on for our date, ‘kay?”

 

Baekhyun was stupefied as Hyori just grabbed on Chanyeol’s hand and in a blink of an eye, the girl had dragged Chanyeol away from Baekhyun, with Chanyeol spluttering in shock at the sudden move. Baekhyun cursed under his breath as Hyori dragged Chanyeol into a crowd and he tried to chase for them but since there were a big crowd around him and it was hard for him to get pass through the crowd, he was left far behind.

 

!

 

---

 

“Wait, Hyori-“

 

Chanyeol was dumbfounded as Hyori kept on dragging him till they reached a place behind one of the unused booths – a pretty secluded place. There were not many people passing by that place – though there were people passing by sometimes – but Chanyeol was really having a bad feeling about this. But before he could do anything, Hyori had pushed him to the wall of the unused booth, making Chanyeol let out a small huff from the impact.

 

“Wha-“

 

Chanyeol’s words were caught in his throat when Hyori suddenly walked up close to him, trapping Chanyeol to the wall even though she was a lot smaller. Chanyeol blinked in confusion, still trying to figure out what was happening when Hyori pulled him by the collar of his shirt, their faces inches away.

 

“Kiss me.”

 

Chanyeol spluttered in shock at Hyori’s sudden words and he quickly tugged Hyori’s hands off his collar, his eyes wide as he grabbed a hold onto Hyori’s wrists to make sure that the girl wouldn’t try anything funny.

 

“What are you saying? Cut it out, Hyori.”

 

Hyori just smirked up at Chanyeol, looking so predatory-like that Chanyeol felt like he was a midget even though he was a lot more taller and bigger than the girl. “I know you like me, so I’m giving you a chance to kiss me.” Hyori was very determined, that was something that Chanyeol could conclude because the small girl kept on forcing herself on Chanyeol, even when Chanyeol had had a hold on her hands.

 

“What the- Hyori, you’ve misunderstood! I don’t like you. At all!”

 

Chanyeol gulped when he saw Hyori’s eyes turned hard at his words. However, it was such a fleeting moment that Chanyeol thought that maybe it was his imagination after all. At his words, Hyori pulled away from him and smiled up at him, making Chanyeol scrunch his forehead at her change of behaviour. Chanyeol had thought that maybe Hyori had understood what he said just now but it turned out that she was not!

 

Hyori’s lips quirked into a small smirk as she traced a finger on Chanyeol’s chest, drawing random patterns as she looked up at Chanyeol from under her eyelashes. “You say you don’t like me, but you have never pushed me away before. I know that you like my touches, that you have imagined that you want to kiss me.” Hyori’s smirk widened as she trailed her finger up Chanyeol’s chest to his jaw, tracing his jaw and moved to trace Chanyeol’s bottom lip after. “Aren’t I right, Chanyeollie?”

 

Chanyeol’s eyebrows scrunched deeper at every words Hyori said, because no, I have never thought like that about you! No, not at all! Chanyeol frowned as he grabbed Hyori’s wrist, preventing her from touching him furthermore while shaking his head. Hyori let out a small chuckle at that, “Oh, you don’t have to deny-“

 

“No, Hyori! No! Those things you have said, they had never ever crossed my mind. Not even close! I don’t like-“

 

“Oh hush, Chanyeol! It’s not like you have someone else in your mind except me. Right?” Hyori raised an eyebrow as she tilted her head, a smile plastered on her face. “I can see that you don’t like anyone, until I came. I can see it in your eyes, Chanyeol. I can see that you like me.

 

Hyori then once again made an advance towards Chanyeol after she had said the words too confidently, finally making Chanyeol explode. The giant had pushed the small girl away, almost sending her stumbling down to the ground but Chanyeol didn’t care anymore. He had had enough!

 

“No, Hyori! I don’t like you. For your information, I don’t like anything about you. At all! I don’t like how wide your eyes are, because I like people with droopy eyes. I like people with cute button nose, not a pointed nose like yours is. And I want to kiss someone with pink and thin lips, not thick y lips and too much lipstick like yours. You don’t smell like strawberry at all and I really hate the smell of your perfume! You.. you are too small and too short for my liking. Your height doesn’t complement me at all. Your fingers too, they aren’t pretty. They aren’t slender and long like how the fingers that I would like to hold. And you always say to me that I am good-looking, that I am handsome, but never once you compliment my ears unlike how Baek-“

 

Chanyeol halted in his speech when he finally realised where this was heading. He panted after his long rant and his eyes widened as he looked up at Hyori with shock clearly written on his face. “Unlike how.. unlike how Baekhyun did. You.. you are nothing like Baekhyun. You are not Baekhyun. You are never on my mind because.. because it always have been Baekhyun. I..”

 

Chanyeol in a deep breath as he held his head with his both hands, staggering in shock as finally the reality had come crashing on him.

 

“I.. I like Baekhyun. Oh my God, I actually like Byun Baekhyun. I like him.. , I like him so much I don’t know how to say it!” Chanyeol looked up at Hyori with his wide eyes getting even wider, “Hyori, I don’t like you! I like Byun Baekhyun!”

 

Chanyeol watched as Hyori’s breathing got heavier as times passed by, looking so pissed and Chanyeol was slightly afraid of how the girl would react. He didn’t know what to expect – he thought that maybe Hyori would get angry and hit him for insulting her or maybe the girl would cry or something.

 

But, Hyori laughing was not what he expected.

 

“Pft, hahahahaha, I should’ve recorded you freaking out just now! Oh my God, I’m dying trying to hold in my laugh! Hahahahahaha!”

 

Chanyeol was perplexed as he watched Hyori laughing while holding her stomach before she finally could stop laughing, wiping the tears that escaped her eyes as she stood up straight again.

 

“Oh my God, finally Chanyeol, finally!” Hyori breathed out a relief sigh as a chuckle came out of . “I thought you’d never admit that you like Baekhyun. Seriously Chanyeol, you’re like the most dense person that I’ve ever met and I pity Baekhyun for falling for someone like you.”

 

Chanyeol’s mouth was still agape, frown still etched on his face as he tried to grasp what the hell was actually happening. “Y-You.. but you.. I.. I don’t understand.”

 

Hyori shook her head as she chuckled at Chanyeol’s dumfounded expression. “I don’t like you, Chanyeol. Well, I actually tried to flirt with you but I can see right through Baekhyun.. and you, of course.” Hyori then narrowed her eyes at Chanyeol, “Though I don’t know why you don’t really push me away. You clearly like Baekhyun, everyone can see that.”

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened again when he heard what Hyori had said, stupefied with what he was hearing now. “Really? So, I’ve been liking Baekhyun since before? But, I.. I only realised just now that I.. that I like Baekhyun.”

 

Hyori’s mouth fell open as she gasped in disbelief, stunned with how dumb the giant was. She rubbed her temple with her fingers, inhaling deep breaths to stop herself from getting annoyed. “Well, I don’t want to answer that. And let’s put all those things aside because I really need your help.” Hyori stepped closer to Chanyeol and held onto his collar once again, “Please, please act like you are going to kiss me. Pretty pretty please, Chanyeol. I really need your help now.”

 

Chanyeol opened his mouth to ask what was Hyori trying to do, but before he could, they both heard a familiar voice from a distant, yelling out a loud “Hyori!”

 

---

 

Baekhyun almost cursed as he squeezed the plushie in his hands, trying to keep in his annoyance because he really didn’t want to lose his patience right in the middle of the crowd. He was not going to admit it but Hyori was really a cunning and sly lady, because she had managed to make Baekhyun off of their tails, taking advantage of the crowd. Baekhyun stood on his tip toes as he tried to look for the two, but there were too many people walking there that it almost felt suffocating.

 

Deciding to just try out his luck, Baekhyun kept on walking forward while searching high and low for Chanyeol’s head because it was really an advantage to have a tall husband. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes as he tried to distinguish Chanyeol’s hair from other tall guys there and he just followed his instinct as he followed the one that looked exactly like Chanyeol.

 

However, he once again had lost sight of that hair and he was now just mindlessly walking around while trying to think about where would Hyori bring Chanyeol. He really didn’t have a good feeling about this and his warning siren had been blasting loudly inside his head for him to be careful, or else he would lose Chanyeol completely.

 

With his determination to stop whatever plan Hyori was trying to execute, Baekhyun swam through the crowd and he finally could breathe a fresh air when he reached a part with lesser people. He walked slowly as he looked left and right, trying to catch anyone that looked like Chanyeol and Hyori and he was almost giving up when he noticed two shadows from the corner of his eyes at one of the unused booths. It was a very secluded place and it was really easy to not notice the place but maybe it was due to Baekhyun’s luck that he managed to catch the two people.

 

Baekhyun wasted no time and he quickly walked towards the shadows, his hold on the plushie in his hand tightened as he was set on stopping Hyori from taking away his Chanyeol. Baekhyun swore that he never walked as fast as he was doing now and he was out of breath when he neared the two, only to have his breath get taken away when he saw what position the two was being now.

 

Hyori was now holding onto Chanyeol – her hands holding onto Chanyeol’s collar while tip-toeing to reach up to Chanyeol, their faces only inches away!

 

Baekhyun was furious, he could feel his blood boiling and his breath was getting ragged because he could see perfectly that Hyori was forcing herself on Chanyeol and he would not let that happen. Over my dead body, !

 

“Hyori!”

 

Both Hyori and Chanyeol snapped their heads towards the voice, shocked to see Baekhyun stomping his way towards them – his face red and his chest heaving in anger, though he looked totally harmless with the plushie in his hand. Baekhyun’s eyes flared in anger when he reached the two and he was really not joking when he pushed Hyori away from Chanyeol, sending the girl once again stumbling back from the harsh push.

 

Baekhyun pressed his lips in a thin line as he stepped to stand in front of Chanyeol protectively, glaring at Hyori with his small eyes.

 

“I ing told you to stop trying to take what’s mine! Can’t you understand that? And no, I’m not talking about this damn plushie! I’m talking about Park Chanyeol because Park Chanyeol is mine, ! He’s mine!”

 

Baekhyun hissed as he threw the plushie towards Hyori, barely hitting the girl as Hyori managed to avoid it at the last minute. Both Hyori and Chanyeol were shocked to see Baekhyun being this aggressive but they both couldn’t help but to think how adorable Baekhyun was being right now. Chanyeol could feel himself preactically melting when he watched Baekhyun being so possessive over him and he felt his heart beat faster as his gaze fell on Baekhyun.

 

Hyori really pitied the cute guy, because she had tortured him for so long with her advances towards Chanyeol before. But she couldn’t help it, she really enjoyed looking at Baekhyun’s angry face – his face would get all red and his lips would automatically turn into a pout, looking so cute and kissable even when he was actually mumbling curses under his breath.

 

“You keep saying that he’s yours, but where’s the proof? Prove it to me that Chanyeol is yours and I’ll back off.” Hyori smirked as she crossed her arms on her chest, looking so smug as she waited for Baekhyun’s next move, wanting to see what the brunette would do.

 

Baekhyun bit his lips in annoyance as he narrowed his eyes at Hyori, killing the girl in his head over and over again. “What? You want a proof? You want me to prove that Chanyeol is mine? Okay, fine! I’ll prove it to you!” Baekhyun growled out the words and he nodded his head confidently at Hyori, as a sign for the girl to watch carefully on what he was going to do.

 

Baekhyun turned around to face Chanyeol, who was looking at Baekhyun like he had lost his mind. Chanyeol’s wide eyes became even wider when Baekhyun took a step closer to him, closing on him while looking up into his eyes, almost making Chanyeol melt into his sharp stare. Chanyeol felt his heart beat faster when he noticed Baekhyun’s gaze trailed lower to his lips and he was a goner when Baekhyun wet his own lips, looking so enchanting as he was doing so. Chanyeol was still freaking out over the realisation just now, and having Baekhyun so close to him and looking at him like he would kiss him totally didn’t do Chanyeol any good. His heart felt like it would jump out of his chest, he’s not even kidding!

 

Baekhyun however bravely took one more step closer to Chanyeol and he would have coo when he noticed Chanyeol’s flustered state if it weren’t for his dying need to prove that Chanyeol was his to Hyori. Baekhyun reached out his hands to cup Chanyeol’s cheeks in his palms and Chanyeol was freaking out that he quickly shut his eyes tightly, anticipating what Baekhyun’s next move was. They both didn’t notice it, but Hyori too was silently fangirling inside her head because she was really sure about what Baekhyun was doing, and she was not going to miss the show.

 

Baekhyun’s lips quirked into a tiny smile as he noticed Chanyeol shuddering when he caressed the giant’s cheeks tenderly. Chanyeol’s eyes however snapped open when Baekhyun’s hands were gone from his cheeks and he looked down at their intertwined hands when Baekhyun slotted his fingers in between Chanyeol’s thick ones. Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun in confusion and the brunette just smiled at him before turning around and dragged Chanyeol to the (disappointed) Hyori. Both Hyori and Chanyeol were puzzled at Baekhyun’s behaviour and Hyori raised an eyebrow at the brunette, “What are you trying to tell me? Simply holding hands with Chanyeol won’t send me away, Baekhyun-ssi.”

 

Baekhyun let out a scoff at Hyori’s words and he looked at Hyori with a smirk afterwards, taking Hyori in surprise. “Well Hyori-ssi, pay attention to what I’m going to show you.” Baekhyun turned his face to look at Chanyeol once and he noticed that the giant was also in a dark, not really understanding what Baekhyun was going to do. Without wasting any time, Baekhyun held up Chanyeol’s right hand that was intertwined with his left hand, showing their intertwined hands to Hyori.

 

“Now, before you say something else, I want you to look at Chanyeol’s fingers.”

 

Hyori scrunched her forehead in confusion and did as Baekhyun told her to do. She was going to say something back to Baekhyun but halted halfway when she finally noticed the ring on Chanyeol’s ring finger. “Is that..” Hyori trailed off as she took a close look on the ring and she was sure that it was what she was thinking.

 

Baekhyun smirked when he saw Hyori’s shocked face, satisfied with what his proof that totally show how Chanyeol was very much belong to him. “Yes, Hyori-ssi. It’s our wedding ring. See?” Baekhyun asked with a smug tone as he held up his right hand too, showing off the ring that Chanyeol had make him wear earlier. Baekhyun had never felt this happy when he looked at Hyori’s stupefied face, looking like she was in a very big shock.

 

Hyori’s mouth was opened and closed because she totally didn’t expect this. She had thought that maybe these two were just two confused and dumb couple that just realized how they actually liked each other but they were actually married?! “You guys are married? Like you..” Hyori pointed a finger at Chanyeol, “.. are his husband and he is your husband?!”

 

When Baekhyun nodded his head proudly at the fact and Chanyeol too nodded his head dumbly to Hyori’s question, the girl swore that she had never expected this plot twist. She chuckled in amazement at the fact that she almost got tangled in people’s marriage and she looked at Baekhyun with a very wide smile on her face. “Oh my God, congratulations. I never thought that-“

 

Hyori’s words were stopped when her phone went off. She quickly took out her phone from her pocket and her eyes widened when she noticed that it was a call from her friend. Baekhyun and Chanyeol just looked at the girl when they noticed that she was almost freaking out, totally different from the confident girl that had always stood proud when she was in front of them.

 

“ , they are coming! What should I do?!”

 

Hyori then suddenly snapped her head towards the two and she lunged towards Baekhyun and holding tight onto his shoulders, shaking him frantically. “Baekhyun, you have to help me. Act like you are my boyfriend, please.” Baekhyun was getting dizzy from all the shaking and couldn’t stand it any longer,  he nodded his head quickly and agreed to Hyori’s sudden proposition. Hyori then turned to Chanyeol and pushed the giant, though Chanyeol didn’t really stumble since he (unconsciously) was still holding hands with Baekhyun.

 

They both blushed when they noticed that but before they could become cheesy with each other, Hyori had urged Chanyeol to ‘hide somewhere else where we couldn’t see your giant body’, so Chanyeol quickly complied and went to hide at a place where he still could have a clear view of the two. Hyori then turned to Baekhyun, pleading with her eyes. “Just, just do anything. Act like you are kissing me, or just hug me or something but please act like you’re my boyfriend.”

 

“Wha-“

 

Baekhyun’s words were cut off when Hyori pulled him into her arms, planting her face into Baekhyun’s shoulder. Baekhyun was surprised – no, that was an understatement – he was beyond flabbergasted with what was happening but when Hyori once again pleaded for him to play along, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Hyori’s small body with one of his hand on her head, patting her hair softly.

 

“What’s happening actually?”

 

Baekhyun whispered the words softly to Hyori’s ear and she pulled away slightly to gaze up at him. “Well, I.. I plan on making my boyfriend jealous. Sorry that I’ve used you and Chanyeol but.. but he dumped me, all because of his parents so I want to make him realize that he can’t live without-“

 

“Hyori!”

 

Baekhyun was shocked when a deep voice suddenly called for Hyori, sounding so pained and just so desperate for the girl’s attention. Baekhyun looked up and he saw a tall man – though he was still slightly shorter than Chanyeol – looking at them with a very sad and dejected expression. Baekhyun looked down at Hyori in his arms that was smirking slightly and she winked up at the brunette once, mouthing a ‘My plan works!’

 

Hyori then quickly schooled her expression into a serious one, a frown appeared on her face as she pulled away from Baekhyun and turned to the newcomer, her hand fell down to entertwine with Baekhyun’s.

 

“What do you want, Wooshik? I don’t have any more business with you.”

 

The guy – Wooshik – opened his mouth to say something but he stopped before he said whatever he wanted to, looking like he was rethinking it. Baekhyun looked at Hyori when the girl squeezed his hand tighter, her lower lip quivered slightly as she watched intently the guy, who Baekhyun believed was her boyfriend.

 

“Just go away, Wooshik. I.. I am trying to move on. So, please..”

 

Baekhyun could hear the tremble in Hyori’s voice and all his annoyance towards the girl had vanished as he looked at the interaction of the two, subtly rubbing the back of Hyori’s hand with his thumb as his silent support.

 

“Hyori, I..” Wooshik exhaled a heavy breath as he looked down with his fists clenched by his side, trying to gather his strength. “I am sorry, Hyori but please..” Wooshik looked up again, staring straight at the petite girl and Baekhyun gasped softly when he saw the man’s eyes were filled with unshed tears. “Please, Hyori.. I still love you.. Please, don’t leave me..”

 

Hyori took in a shaky breath as she forced out a chuckle, her hold onto Baekhyun’s hand tightened. “Don’t leave you? Heh!” Hyori scoffed as she glared at her ex-boyfriend, “You are the one who dumped me, Wooshik. You are the one who left me!”

 

Wooshik’s eyes were blown wide when Hyori yelled those words to him, feeling his heart constricted at the sight of her tear-filled eyes. He cursed lowly under his breathe as he ran his fingers through his hair, fully regretting his hasty actions before. Wooshik glanced at Hyori’s entertwined hand with the guy that he had been seeing with Hyori these past days, feeling his heart aching in pain at the thought of Hyori with another male.

 

Deciding that he wouldn’t be a coward anymore, Wooshik walked up slowly towards Hyori, his gaze fixed on Hyori’s wide and beautiful eyes. Once he reached in front of Hyori, he glanced at Baekhyun fleetingly but he tried to ignore him, only focusing on apologizing towards Hyori.

 

“I’m sorry that I’m a coward. It’s the truth – I’m a coward, I’m a fool and I’m the biggest for doing this to you. I thought.. I thought I’d be okay with what my parents arranged for me but I..” Wooshik gulped hard as he tried to hold back his tears, feeling his breath choked up in his throat. “But I can’t live without you, Hyori. I.. I can’t bear to see you with another man that’s not me. I.. I can’t.. I really can’t.”

 

Baekhyun knew that he had nothing to do with their personal matter but he truly couldn’t stand it when he saw the tears rolling down Hyori’s face and how tight she was squeezing Baekhyun’s hand, trying to keep herself together and trying so hard in looking strong. He didn’t know that this was what Hyori had been facing and he understood now what Hyori was trying to do. She was just trying to make his boyfriend – or ex-boyfriend, whatever it was – to learn his lesson by making him jealous.

 

And she just had to use me and Chanyeol. Sigh.

 

Wooshik blinked away the tears in his eyes and he tried to reach out for Hyori’s hand but he was shocked when Baekhyun stepped in front of him and hiding Hyori behind him, looking like a protective brother. “Are you really serious with what you’re saying? How do I know that you won’t hurt Hyori like this again? Can you promise that you won’t chicken out again in the future? That you won’t neglect Hyori again?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow as he stared hard at the guy in front of him, “Can you?”

 

Wooshik clenched his jaw as he heard the questions fired to him, feeling his heart ached because those questions just struck him straight to his heart. He looked down as he took a deep breath, certain that he wouldn’t repeat his silly mistakes once again. So, he looked up and stared straight with his most determined eye at Baekhyun, “I can. I can promise it because I love Hyori.” Wooshik then looked past Baekhyun, gazing at Hyori who was hiding behind Baekhyun’s shoulder with his earnest and full-of-love eyes, “Because I love you, Hyori and I’d fight anything so that we can be together.”

 

Baekhyun’s mouth quirked into a small smile when he saw how the man said those words wholeheartedly, showing how serious he was with his words. Baekhyun then pulled on Hyori’s hand softly to let her step in front of Wooshik. He peered down at Hyori’s face and wiped her tears with a smile, suddenly feeling affeaction swarmed into his heart towards the girl, totally feeling like he was her brother.

 

“It’s up to you now, whether you want to believe him or not.”

 

Hyori then looked up at Baekhyun with a small smile of hers too, nodding her head slowly to convince Baekhyun before she turned to Wooshik and held onto his hands. “Please don’t hurt me again. If you do this again, I won’t hesitate to cheat on you with Baekhyun.” Baekhyun hold back his chuckle when Wooshik snapped his head towards Baekhyun with a terrified expression before turning back to Hyori and pulling the girl into her arms, hugging her tight.

 

“No, I won’t. I promise, I won’t let you go. Never again.”

 

Baekhyun stepped back as he gave the two their privacy, smiling wide when he saw how Wooshik was holding Hyori so tenderly but still so tightly like he couldn’t be apart from the girl anymore. Baekhyun shook his head as he remembered how jealous and how insecure he was for these past days, just because of Hyori’s presence.

 

This girl is so sly, I swear to God.But I can’t get angry now when I have watched this. Sigh, women are truly dangerous.

 

“You shouldn’t throw away what people had gifted you, you know.”

 

Baekhyun jumped slightly when suddenly the corgi plushie that Chanyeol had won before appeared in front of his face and he turned his head to his right, looking up at Chanyeol with a blush on his face. He felt heat starting to creep up on his face when he remembered back what he had done before – how he had bravely announced that Chanyeol was his husband, even without Chanyeol’s consent. Baekhyun averted his gaze away from Chanyeol’s and he took away the plushie from Chanyeol’s hand, holding it close to his chest as he was feeling guilty for acting on his own accord.

 

Chanyeol doesn’t even like me. He must be angry that I just announced our marriage to someone else. You are a fool, Byun Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun’s side profile, feeling his heart beat faster in his chest. He was still astounded with the fact that he liked Baekhyun, feeling like the biggest fool in the world to not realize it sooner. He practically had the person that he liked in front of him, yet it still took him that long to admit that he liked his own husband. The giant tilted her slightly as he watched Baekhyun fiddling with the plushie in his hands, feeling proud when he saw the wedding band on Baekhyun’s slender finger glinting in the light. It was the first time ever Chanyeol felt comfortable with the feeling of the ring on his own finger, and he was madly satisfied with how high his heart was soaring in the clouds right now.

 

“Let’s leave them here and go somewhere else.”

 

Baekhyun yelped when Chanyeol suddenly took his hand in his and dragged him away, surprised at the unexpected warmth on his hand and then they were gone from the place, leaving both Hyori and Wooshik there to have their times together.

 

---

 

“Wow, it’s so beautiful.”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes glinted in wonder as he looked at the beautiful sceneries – watching how the colourful and vibrant lights of the whole compound at the festival shined so bright, how the night wind brushed his face softly, how packed the festivals with the large crowd and how small they looked from up here.

 

Chanyeol smiled softly as he watched Baekhyun’s delighted expression, how he looked at everything in wonder and how beautiful his rectangular smile was. They were now on a ferris wheel, when Baekhyun had insisted that he wanted to ride it and who was Chanyeol to refuse Baekhyun’s request? Chanyeol couldn’t believe it – his heart was now very much content and he felt so full, so happy and just really and very elated that he couldn’t shake off the smile on his face.

 

The giant really didn’t expect this – him, liking Baekhyun; the guy that he had always feel annoyed at, the one guy that he had always wished to just go away and never bother him. Chanyeol felt his heart skipped a beat when Baekhyun’s smile widened as he looked at the scenery with his bright, cheerful eyes and the way his hair being ruffled by the wind seriously did something to Chanyeol’s heart.

 

Since when did I like him?

 

Baekhyun shrieked lightly when the ferris wheel suddenly stopped, since it had been moving for about five rounds already. However, it was just their luck that the car they were in had stopped at the top, swaying scaryingly that got Baekhyun holding onto the plushie in his hand tighter. Baekhyun snapped his head at Chanyeol when he heard the taller chuckle, positive that Chanyeol was laughing at him.

 

“Yah, what are you laughing at?”

 

Chanyeol pressed his lips into a thin line to stop himself from laughing at Baekhyun’s whining and he just shook his head, “No, I’m not laughing.” Baekhyun however just narrowed his eyes at Chanyeol when the giant let out more chuckle after saying it, contrasting to his words. Baekhyun then just pouted slightly as he averted his gaze to the colourful lights, enjoying the night breeze that was hitting him.

 

The midget once again shrieked (in such an unmanly way) when the carriage swayed even more harshly, making his heart almost leapt out of his chest at the fright  – all because of Chanyeol that had moved from his spot to sit beside Baekhyun. “Yah, what are you doing?! It won’t be stable like this! Go and sit back at your place!” Baekhyun yelled as he rained hits on Chanyeol, freaking out since he really didn’t want them to fall and die there.

 

Chanyeol just chuckled as he held onto Baekhyun’s small wrists to stop the midget from hitting him, “Relax. You are just making it worse now. Relax, Baek.” Baekhyun stopped hitting Chanyeol and he calmed himself down, feeling a bit calmer now since the carriage had stopped swaying. Baekhyun pulled his hands away from Chanyeol softly as he frowned, “Why did you come here then? Just sit at that side, yoda!”

 

“So that you can hold onto me if you’re afraid.”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widened as he looked at Chanyeol’s in shock, his mouth fell open at the unexpected answer that he got from Chanyeol. He would have scoffed at the answer if Chanyeol was joking, but the way he was staring at Baekhyun intently with a very soft and sincere smile on his face proved Baekhyun that he was serious. Baekhyun blinked fast as he felt his heart skipped a beat and he quickly whipped his head away from Chanyeol, feeling his heart might combust with the intensity of Chanyeol’s stare.

 

They were both silent for a while after that – Baekhyun trying to will away the blush on his face while Chanyeol was still in trance as he stared at Baekhyun’s side profile, stil was amazed with the fact that he actually liked that small husband of his.

 

“You know, I heard that there’ll be a firework show tonight.”

 

Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol again with sparkles in his eyes, excited at the mention of firework because Baekhyun had always been a fan of firework. “Real-“ Baekhyun’s word was cut off when suddenly, the ferris wheel moved and resulting in Baekhyun unconsciously gripping onto Chanyeol’s arm because he was so shocked out of his wits at the sudden move. Baekhyun’s cheeks warmed when he noticed that and he quickly retracted his hand, flushing because Chanyeol’s words just now had literally come true. Chanyeol just smiled softly at that, feeling his heart melt with adoration towards the male and he couldn’t help thinking why it had taken him too long to realize his feelings towards Baekhyun.

 

The ferris wheel had moved for one more round before it stopped, letting the passengers in the bottom carriage to get off while the carriage which Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in stopped just before they reached the top, leaving them hanging with the beautiful night view once again.

 

“At what time will the firework show be held?”

 

Baekhyun asked Chanyeol with so much eager in his voice, making Chanyeol chuckle once before he answered. “Well, if I’m not mistaken,” The giant glanced down at the watch on his wrist, smiling when he saw the time. “It’s about now.”

 

And true to Chanyeol’s words, there was a loud sound of firework and Baekhyun whipped his head around to look outside, his mouth opened in fascination as he watched the firework erupted in the night sky, bathing them with bright red and yellow light. Baekhyun was very much delighted with the fact that they were now almost at the top of the ferris wheel, having the chance to watch the firework in a better view and he couldn’t stop the amazed ‘woah’s and ‘waa’s coming out of his mouth. Baekhyun clapped his hand in excitement as more colourful firework erupted in the sky, with various forms and shapes and he turned to Chanyeol to share his excitement,

 

“Chanyeol, look at those-“

 

 

Only to be shut mid-sentence,

 

 

 

With a pair of soft, warm lips.

 

 

Baekhyun’s eyes were shot wide open as he froze in his spot, all his senses were now flooded with Chanyeol and only Chanyeol. Baekhyun was left unblinking, feeling his sight blurry with how close Chanyeol was being right now and he could only breath in Chanyeol’s manly and musky scent, feeling his head being lightheaded with the sudden feeling of lips on his own. He was not sure whether the loud thundering in his chest right now was because of the loud boom of the firework show or was it because of the firework in his head.

 

Chanyeol opened his eyes slowly as he pulled away slightly from Baekhyun, their faces were still inches away. He smiled in an amusement when he saw Baekhyun’s unfocused gaze, looking very much shocked and Chanyeol knew that it was very much shocking to the brunette. Chanyeol took the chance to run his gaze all over Baekhyun’s face – observing the droopy eyes that was lined by eyeliner, the cute button nose that he liked and the pink lips that he had just tasted; liking how warm and how his lips tingled from the sweet kiss just now.

 

Baekhyun blinked his eyes fast when he finally got his soul back into his body and his gaze finally could be focused on the person in front of him – not even the loud sound of firework appealed to him anymore by now. Baekhyun’s mouth opened and shut as he tried to get words out of his mouth but unfortunately, he couldn’t. He couldn’t say anything because Chanyeol literally had rendered him speechless.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes were full of mirth as he beamed towards the dumfounded Baekhyun, his right hand came out to softly cup Baekhyun’s cheek. Baekhyun gulped as he felt Chanyeol’s big hand on his face, feeling the rhythm of his heartbeat went haywire when he saw Chanyeol’s smile directed at him.

 

“I like you, Byun Baekhyun. No, I like you, Park Baekhyun.”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes watered just as Chanyeol whispered the words, not believing what he was hearing right now. Baekhyun clutched the plushie in his hand tighter as he looked at Chanyeol’s eyes, searching the honesty behind those almond, brown eyes and Baekhyun could feel himself getting choked up when all he could see in Chanyeol’s eyes now was none other than honesty.

 

And also affection.

 

To him.

 

Baekhyun’s mind was in a jumble – he couldn’t think of anything and he couldn’t say anything, moreover when Chanyeol was caressing his cheek with his thumb oh-so-lovingly. But it turned out he didn’t have to say anything because once again, Chanyeol had closed up on him and he had once again felt the softness of Chanyeol’s lips on him, making his heart bursted in content.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes fluttered close as he felt Chanyeol’s left hand came up to cup his cheek too, holding him so tenderly as the giant’s lips nibbled softly on his. Instinctively, Baekhyun’s hold on his plushie loosened as his hands came up to clutch on Chanyeol’s shirt, shyly moving his lips too as he replied to the kiss. Baekhyun felt his heart soared up even higher that it was now when Chanyeol smiled into the kiss before pressing harder onto Baekhyun’s lips, giving Baekhyun the best kiss he had ever received.

 

I like you too, Park Chanyeol.  

 

 


 

 (pic ctto)

 

so basically hyori was just enjoying seeing jealous!baekhyun and was just trying to work on her plan

so yeah haha dont hate on her pls kkkkkkkk

chanbaek is FINALLY together yehetttt

till next update /peace out