Chapter 2

Bounded By Your Love

“Oppa, help me think of ways to deal with that man. I’m going to meet her 3 days later.” said Jessica.

“Calm down sica, it for your benefit” donghae replied.

Actually he don’t agree with Mr Park plan to make blind date for sica but they don’t have choice. This is the only way they can clear all the rumours about sica. But he worried if Jessica will fall in love with that man.

“Aisshh, if not for the ridiculous rumours I don’t have to go blind date” said jessica with angry voice.

“Not to worry sica, you only meet himonce. Let’s have dinner with me before I send you home” donghae said while smiling.
''Ohh yeah it would be great'' she smiled

_____________________________

Nichkhun went to a pub after work ended to met taecyeon but all he can see taecyeon was busy flirting with a few other women, and did not bother about his best friend. Nichkhun scowled in disgust as he headed off to look out for his own targets as well. Spotting a lonesome lady in a corner, Nichkhun approached her with a mug of beer, and started a casual chat with her. She played along with, casting the seductive glances and moving her hand around his thigh.

“How about having some quiet time together? I know of a great place.” Nichkhun suggested.

“That’ll be best.” She replied, as both of them stood up and headed for the exit.

Just as they were about to leave, Nichkhun caught sight of a lady being harassed by a group of men at a corner. He recognized the lady immediately. He cooked up an excuse to dismiss the woman whom was originally supposed to be with him. Walking over to the other lady, Nichkhun grabbed hold onto her wrist and pulled her forcefully out of the pub.

“Let go, you idiot.” She screamed, and pushed him away.

“You’re drunk. I’ll take you home now.” Nichkhun ignored her objections and pushed her into the car.

“Why are you sticking your nose into my business? We’ve already broken up, and sorry, we aren’t friends either.” She shot angrily at him.

“Stop being so childish, Yuri. Throwing yourself into the arms of those men, can you get any cheaper than that?” Nichkhun commented sarcastically.

“Stop the car!!!” She screamed out, before attempting to jump out.

Nichkhun quickly braked, and she alighted. He followed after her with the intention of getting her back into the car.

“Stay out of my affairs please!” She shouted at him, feeling extremely irritated.

“If you’re trying to grab my attention back at the pub earlier on, I want to tell you that you’ve succeeded! Are you happy now? You know that I care for you, yet you deliberately try to hurt yourself just to get my attention. Don’t forget that you’re the one whom initiated the break-up back then.” Nichkhun answered out loud.

“Yes, it’s entirely my fault. You’re not wrong for sleeping with other women behind my back. You’re not wrong either for lying to me on countless occasions. Are you also satisfied with my answer now?” Yuri cried.

“Well, you should be aware that I don’t love those women. It’s just fun, and more fun. It’s normal for men to flirt and play around once in a while. It’s not as if I didn’t care about you at all.” Nichkhun reasoned.

“Yes, you don’t love them,” Yuri stared straight into his eyes, “Do you love me then? ‘I love you, Yuri’ – you never once told me this when we were together. Am I merely one of the countless women whom you have?”

“I…” Nichkhun wanted to explain.

“Please leave me alone.”Yuri cut him off, and walked away in tears.

It was such a simple sentence, but Nichkhun found it difficult to say it out in her face. Why was that so? Was it because he did not love her?

_____________________________

“You’re look handsome.” Taecyeon said.

“I know that.” Nichkhun stared at his own reflection in the mirror.

“You’re richer. After all, you’re one of the successors to Dad’s company.” Taecyeon continued.

“Definitely, so!” Nichkhun nodded his head rapidly.

“Ugh, then tell me why do you think that woman won’t fall for your charm?” Taecyeon threw up in his arms in frustration at his best friend.

“Well, you know that girl cold with men and I scare I can’t melt her heart?” Nichkhun said.

“Nichkhun, all I can say you have charm that can make all girl fall in love with you. I know that you’re capable of that. I’ve full confidence in you.” Teacyeon patted on his back, and walked out of Nichkhun’s bedroom.

Nichkhun continued to stare at his reflection, “Nichkhun Horvejkul. You can do it.”

The confidence in him returned. Now, it is important to leave a good first impression on him tomorrow. Getting the picture above the dressing table, he began to fantasize about this woman that he would meet - What is he like? Is he any of those tabloids portrayed him as?

The curiosity about this lady started to creep into Nichkhun’s mind.

_____________________________

“He’s the one with a pink tie? Okay, I’ll take note of that.” Jessica said over her cell phone.

“When you’re finished, give me a call. I’ll be waiting for it.” Donghae  reminded before their conversation ended.

Nichkhun was sipping his second cup of coffee. He had arrived early at the café. His father had instructed him repeatedly to put on a pink tie for identification purposes before he left the house. Soon, he saw the lady walked into the café, as she looked around for him. Their eyes met momentarily, and she was wearing a smile on her face as she came over towards him.

_____________________________

Thank everyone for comment and subscribe ^^

Next chapter nichkhun and jessica will met

I hope u like it