Chapter 1

Bounded By Your Love

“Dad, I’m seriously objecting to this blind date. How can you expect me to date a woman whom apparently I do not know?” nichkhun voiced out his opinion over breakfast.

“I’ve already decided on this matter. The blind date is scheduled 3 days later. Don’t spout any nonsense in front of her, or else I’ll make sure you suffer. I also want you change your playboy attitude” Mr. Horvejkul answered.

Nichkhun shut his mouth when he heard his dad decision and he know nothing can change his dad decision.

"So, who would be my blind date?" Nichkhun said he only hoped it would be a pretty girl.

"She was well-known model, Jessica Jung, and I think you know" Mr Horvejkul said, pointing at his picture.

“What it was Jessica!!!” nichkhun said

Flashback (in the club)

Nichkhun was hangout with his friend that is Taecyeon, Chansung and Wooyoung.

“Khun, I hear you date with Victoria?” Chansung said

"Hahaha, of cause not I just play with her" nichkhun said while looking for a girl able to attract his attention, and it none other than Jessica Jung.

"Who isthe girl?" nichkhun point that girl to her friend

“It was Jessica a famous model. I think you should forget about her because she have cold attitude with men” chansung said.

Nichkhun feel something he never feel before when he saw Jessica.
__________________________

“Donghae, I want you take Jessica to my office” Mr. Park said over the phone.

“Ok Mr. Park, I will take Jessica to your office after she finished her photoshoot” donghae replied and end the call.

Donghae and jessica meet 4 years ago when jessica decided to enter the modelling arena and he be Jessica manager. He always protect and take care Jessica. The most important thing he fell in love with Jessica when he first time saw her.

“Coffee” donghae told while give coffee to Jessica.

“Thank oppa” she replied cutely.

“Your face look pale, you sick?” donghae ask with worried face.

“Nope, I just tired. Don’t worry oppa” Jessica said while smiling.

“Sica, Mr Park want see after this photoshoot” donghae said

“Why Mr Park want see me oppa?” Jessica asked him.

“I don't know, maybe he have new job for you” donghae told him

_____________________________

Donghae and jesica arrived at JYP entertainment and walked inside, heading to Mr Park’s office. Once in front of Mr. Park’s office, jessica knocked and they stepped inside.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, Mr. Park,’ jessica greeted and bowed.

‘Anniyong, Jessica,’ Mr Park greeted back.

‘Mr Park want see me?” jeesica asked

"I'm sure you know about gossip about you hate men. So, I'm thinking about fix the rumour, I want you pair with caliber man. "Mr. Park said.

 “You…you mean blind dates?” jessica asked.

“Haha, as a matter of fact, yes. I hope that when you get to know more men and widen your social circle, you will clear the rumour.” Mr Park answered.

“I don’t agreewith this plan and I never care about rumors?” jessica replied with angry voice.

“These rumours affect your reputation. I’ve already decided on this matter. The blind date is scheduled 3 days later” Mr Park told

Jessica really angry about his plan. But she will make sure that unlucky guy will give up on her.
_____________________________

Thank everyone for comment and subscribe ^^

I hope u like it