Chapter 11

Bounded By Your Love

Yes, Mr. Smith. I can assure you that my model is really suitable for your company’s advertisement theme. How about taking a look at her profile first?” Donghae offered, handing a file to the Caucasian.

Smith hesitated for a moment, before accepting it. Opening the file, he glanced through the portfolio briefly, nodding his head occasionally. Donghae could see that he was pleased with Jessica’s profile. If she could secure this advertisement deal, it would aid in boosting her modeling career.

“I wish to meet her in person first.” Smith said, grinning lustfully at the photographs inside.

“Absolutely no problem, Mr. Smith.” donghae answered with a wide smile, not suspecting the strange expression on the Caucasian's face.


_____________________________


“Let’s head home then, since you’re unwell.” Nichkhun said after the dinner.

Jessica nodded her head and yawned sleepily, “Ugh, why did you have to park your car so far away? I’m so tired.”

Nichkhun chuckled softly, “Well, I can’t find any parking space nearby, so it’s not my fault right?”

“It’s your fault that I’ve to walk so much.” She pouted her lips unhappily.

“Alright fine, come on up then. I know what you’re trying to hint, sica.” Nichkhun laughed, and lowered himself a little.

She grinned in delight, and got onto him. She loved the feeling of being piggybacked by him.

“Yeah, it’s so nice to be carried like this,” jessica smiled and laid her head against Nichkhun, “From now onwards, whenever we’re together, I’ll just pretend to be sick or tired, and then you’ll piggyback me home.”

“If you like, I can piggyback you whenever you want. But don’t be sick, sica. Don’t fall sick, okay?” Nichkhun whispered.

A strange feeling welled up in her heart when she heard Nichkhun’s words. Wrapping her arms tightly around him, she closed her eyes, and answered, “Alright, don’t be such a nagging, old man.”

“When will it be my turn to be piggybacked then?” Nichkhun asked, as they slowly made their way to the car.

“Hmm,” She thought for a while, “Wait till you lose some weight…”

“Oh? That means never?” Ah, that’s so unfair. I don’t want to carry you anymore.” Nichkhun joked.

“If you dare to let me go, I’ll kick you in your .” sica taunted.

Nichkhun giggled at her response, “Get some rest. I’ll call you when we reach.”
____________________________


“Why aren’t you free today? It’s Sunday.” Yoona asked over the phone.

“I’m attending khun oppa’s family gathering this evening. I need to prepare. Why not you get hae oppa to join you for the concert?” Jessica said.

“Hae oppa? He won’t be interested if you’re not going.” Yoona replied.

“Are you kidding me? I thought the spotlight should be on you instead.” Jessica rebutted.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Yoona was baffled.

“Oh well, what I mean…” Jessica was hesitant on asking about donghae’s secret girl, “Isn’t hae oppa fond of you?”

“What?” yoona started cracking up over the other side, while jessica got annoyed over her laughter.

“Hey yoona,” She spoke seriously, “It’s not funny alright? Hae oppa will be hurt if he hears your reaction.”

Yoona tried to control her laughter, “Okay, I’m terribly sorry, but what makes me you think…hmm…that hae oppa’s secret girl is me?”

“Oh well, I pretty much guessed it. I thought for a very long time. It’s impossible that hae oppa has a close female friend, other than both of us. So, it’s you that he secretly likes. Gosh, I feel so smart suddenly.” jessica smiled to herself.

Once again, yoona’s giggled so hard that it got on jessica’s nerves, “I’m warning you, yoona, don’t ever toy with hae oppa’s feelings. He’s such a nice guy. It’s your good fortune to be loved by him.”

“Okay, let’s say…I mean this is just a hypothetical question,” yoona said, “What if you were me? What will you do if hae oppa likes you?”

There was a long pause over the phone. jessica was giving some serious thought over yoona’s question.

“Hmm…hmm…I think I’ll like him as well. But I can’t now because I’m attached,” jessica answered before continuing, “But you’re not like me. You don’t have a boyfriend now, am I right?”

“Yeah, yeah. But come on, that Nichkhun is just a fake boyfriend, isn’t he? I thought you dislike him.” yoona questioned.

“I…well…I…that’s none of your business, yoona.” jessica stuttered.

“Fine, as you wish, I’ll call hae oppa now, and we’ll go on a date together.” With that, yoona hung up the call. Shaking her head, she sighed, “In the end, you still have no idea that hae oppa’s secret girl is you.”
_________________________


“Hello, my brother.” Nichan entered into Nichkhun’s bedroom.

“Are you so free lately? Why are you constantly popping into my room every now and then?” Nichkhun asked in a sarcastic tone.

“I’m just concerned about you,” Nichan smiled and sat down on a chair, “So is she coming over tonight? Ah, I’m so looking forward to it.”

Nichkhun turned around and warned Nichan, “You better not spout some nonsense to her. No, to play safe, please don’t talk to her at all for tonight.”

Nichan chuckled softly, before his attention drifted onto the books on Nichkhun’s desk. Walking over, he saw a pile of recipe books stacked at the corner of his desk.

“Oh? You’re learning cooking? Or is this baking?” Nichan flipped through one of the books.

“Hey!” Nichkhun quickly rushed over and took the book away from Nichan’s hands, “Please respect my privacy.”

“Ah, so what’s next? How do I propose to her? Or is it how do we have a baby?” Nichan fell onto the chair laughing hard.

Nichkhun’s cheeks blushed to a rosy pink, whilst he hastily put away the recipe books into his drawer. Clearing his throat, he spoke in a serious tone, “This is supposed to be a surprise for jessica. You better not divulge anything to her.”

“Okay, khun, do you still remember how both of you got together? It’s because of a contract. A bet! You’re supposed to make her fall for you, and not the other way round.” Nichan said.

Nichkhun looked away, “I know. But…if I do like her, then everything I do in future will be for her only. And then, she slowly falls for me. So, isn’t that what I wanted in the first place?”

Nichan thought for a moment, “Well, it sounds logical though.”

“Of course it does, and if you don’t mind, I wish to get changed now.” Nichkhun opened the door and showed his brother out.

“Phew.” Nichkhun heaved a sigh of relief.


_____________________________

 

Thanks for commenting and subcribing :D

What u guys think..

i should make Haesica or khunsica couple??

Give me comment now..^^