Chapter 17

Bounded By Your Love

 


“Where have you been? You didn’t even catch the ending.” Jessica commented when she saw nichkhun running towards her at the entrance of the cinema.

“Sorry, I…got a stomachache.” nichkhun cooked up an excuse.

Jessica stared hard at him for a while before buying his excuse, “So, are you alright now? No wonder you seemed so restless just now during the movie. Now that I think of it, you always seem to be like this when we’re watching a movie.”

“Oh really? I didn’t notice it.” nichkhun tried to sound casual.

“Yeah, and it’s pretty annoying. Hae oppa isn’t like this at all when he watched movies with me.” sica commented.

“Don’t compare donghae with me,” nichkhun mumbled unhappily, “At least donghae doesn’t dislike romantic comedies.”

However, he was unaware that his volume was actually loud enough for jessica to catch everything he said.

“Oh? You don’t like such movies? But why don’t you say so?” sica turned and looked at him.

Nichkhun avoided her gaze, “Well, does it matter? You like it anyway.”

“Don’t be like hae oppa whom gives in to me every time. I prefer guys whom are more direct and have their own stand.” sica answered nonchalantly.

“Geez, why is she mentioning donghae for the entire night?” nichkhun thought quietly in his heart.

It was complete silence during the journey back to jessica’s home. They had apparently run out of topics to talk about. It was not until sica began to think of something, and wanted to seek nichkhun’s advice.

“khun, I’ve a friend whom got a question for me which I can’t really answer.” she said.

“What’s it about?” He asked.

“Well, there’s this guy whom likes my friend, but she doesn’t really have that kind of ‘feel’ towards him. What should she do?” sica said.

“She doesn’t like him at all?” Raymond questioned.

Jessica nodded her head.

“Why not?” He asked again.

“Hmm…well……” jessica tried hard to think of a reason, but could not come up with anything.

“Because she has another man in mind already, is that so?” nichkhun had started to sense that something was amiss.

“I don’t know…I mean, she knows the guy is nice towards her, but it is just friendship which she’s hoping to have instead. Do you understand, khun?” sica gazed intently at him.

Nichkhun caught her expression, and tried to sound casual, “Yeah, I understand. I understand it now perfectly.” Stopping the car right in front of her home, he turned towards sica and asked the final time, “So your friend really doesn’t like the guy at all? Not even a tiny bit.”

“I think so. Why are you looking so serious suddenly?” sica was curious.

“No, I just thought that maybe your friend will at least like the guy a tiny bit. It seems like a one-sided love to me.” nichkhun looked away.

“I’m getting off. Goodnight.” She said, before hopping off the car.

Nichkhun silently watched her enter the house. At that moment, he felt like something heavy was lying right on top of his heart. This time, it was not only disappointment he felt. A tear uncontrollably streamed down his cheek, as he tried to fight the urge to cry. He had no idea why, but he just sensed that the person jessica mentioned earlier on was him. Was she trying to hint something in advance to him? Why did he feel so insecure about this relationship suddenly? Where did his usual confidence go?

So, maybe the person whom she likes instead is donghae, nichkhun concluded.

 ________________________________________________________

SOOOORRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

i really really sorry becouse late update.. i really busy with my collage, asigment and exam..

i hope you guys can support me..

please comment and Subscribe ^^