Chapter 6

Bounded By Your Love

“Oppa, drop me at Cafe Latte. I want my friend at there.” Jessica said

“ok sica.” Donghae replied.

Donghae drop at Cafe Latte. “Be careful sica. If something happen call me ok.” Donghae said.

“Don’t worry oppa” Jessica replied with smile.

At that moment, she saw Nichkhun stepping out from the cafe. Jessica had chosen to ignore Nichkhun and go straight into cafe.

“Hey.” Nichkhun tapped on her shoulder, sitting down beside her.

She looked up and scowled in disgust at him. She did not hate him yet, but the extreme dislike for his personality was making her boil.

“Let’s have a deal.” He proposed.

Jessica stared suspiciously at him. What trick was up his sleeve this time?

“You don’t have to worry. It’ll definitely be a fair deal between both of us.” Nichkhun assured when he saw her doubt.

“Well, it won’t hurt to hear what more dumb ideas you have.” She answered with sarcasm.

Nichkhun grinned, “3 months. That’s all you will take to fall in love with me.”

“Over my dead body.” Jessica shot back disapprovingly.

“I believe you haven’t really loved someone before, am I right? That kiss…I mean outside the hotel, that was your first kiss, isn’t it?” Nichkhun said.

Jessica glared at him. Why was he always able to look through her so easily?

“It’s merely a kiss. Nothing much.” She tried to shrug it off casually.

“Hmm then does it mean that you’re afraid of falling in love with me?” He tried to provoke her.

“No. Well, how does the deal work out to be?” She was falling straight into his trap.

“Let’s head over to my office. I’ve the contract prepared already.” He said.

“What contract?” She asked, following behind him.

“A love contract.” He answered, hiding his triumphant smile from her.

______________________________

“Why must it be a love contract?” Jessica questioned as she looked down at the piece of paper right in front of her.

“Well, do you believe in true love?” Nichkhun asked.

She shook her head.

“Me neither.” He added.

“So?” She frowned.

Nichkhun leaned forward towards Jessica, and grinned, “The fun element of this love contract is to see which of us will be the first person to fall for the other party. As usual, the loser will do everything at the winner’s bidding. But you don’t have to worry, even if you lose eventually, I won’t be too hard on you. I’ve already thought of the best and most satisfying compensation.”

“I will ensure that I won’t lose,” She looked at him with extreme confidence, “because I’m going to make you pay the price for embarrassing me during yesterday’s incident. What punishment should I implement?” She thought hard for a while, “Oh yes, it’ll be interesting to make you into a monk. No women and no meat for the rest of your life.”

Nichkhun’s mouth opened slightly and commented softly, “Wow, you’re so evil.”

Jessica examined the terms and conditions stated on the contract:
Love Contract
Parties Involved: Nichkhun Horvejkul (24) and Jessica Jung (23)
Validity: 3 Months (1st January 2012  – 1st March 2012)
Terms and Conditions:
-During this contract period, each party is only allowed to be dating the other party, and no one else. They are deemed to be a real dating couple.
-No intimacy will be allowed between both parties, unless the occasion or situation calls for it.
-Each party must fulfill the other party’s family obligations like gatherings and functions. Proper behavior is compulsory.
-Both parties must fulfill at least 21 hours of ‘dating time’ with each other.
-Other than relationship and romance matters, each party must not interfere, in any way, in the other party’s life and social circle.
-Punishment of any kind shall be initiated by one party, should the other party breaks any of the above-mentioned terms.
-When the contracts ends: 1) Jessica doesn’t fall in love with Nickhun [Nichkhun is entitled to compensate Jessica]. 2) Jessica falls in love with Nichkhun  [Jessica is entitled to compensate Nichkhun].

“If there’s no problem with this contract, just sign your name here.” He said gleefully.

She glanced through it once again, and put down her signature. After that, they exchanged basic information about themselves and their families like birthdays and more.

“I can’t wait for the day to witness your tonsure ceremony, Nichkhun Horvejkul.” She smirked with arrogance before standing up to leave.

“We shall see. You'll definitely fall for me first.” He grinned, and placed the contract in a safe location.

Once she stepped outside his office, she began pondering about her earlier actions, “I must be crazy as well to be playing this game with him.”
______________________________


When Jessica reached outside her home, she found Donghae to be waiting for her there in his car.

“Are you alright? You look tired.” He commented as Jessica approached him.

She leaned against the car and let out a soft yawn, “I’m fine. I still got a huge battle ahead to fight. I definitely want to win and teach him a lesson for messing with me.”

“Who? Is it Nichkhun Horvejkul?” Donghae asked, standing beside her now.

“Who else other than him? Ugh, now my reputation is all gone. He always wants to take advantage of me.” Jessica grumbled unhappily.

“ Oppa, I have something to say” Jessica said

“What is it sica” Donghae replied with smile.

“I dating with Nichkhun now” she repliedwith his headboweddown

Donghae pondered for a while before asking, “So are those reports true? Are both of you dating now? And also, that night of the blind date, both of you ended up at the hotel, am I right?”

“No…” That was Jessica’s immediate answer, but she stopped and corrected herself, “I mean yes. Nichkhun and I are together now.” She remembered about signing the contract a few hours ago at his office.

Upon hearing the confirmation from Jessica, Donghae tried to hide his disappointment behind the forced smile on his face, “So it’s true. Well, who not fell in love with hot men like NIchkhun.” After saying that, he looked down on the ground with a solemn expression.

However, Jessica failed to notice Donghae’s change in mood.

 “I suddenly remembered that I got something to do. I’ll contact you again, oppa. Sorry to keep you waiting here just now.” She said, before walking into the house.

“Why are you always so oblivious to my feelings? Am I really that unimportant in your heart?” Donghae mumbled with a tinge of sadness in his voice.

____________________________
I so sorry cause late update..
i really busy with assignment..
But i try to update soon for next chapter..
hope u guys enjoy with this chapter..
thank for comment and subscribing..