Chapter 5

Bounded By Your Love

“Jessica?” Donghae waved his hand in front of her.

“Huh?” She looked up and saw that Donghae was looking worried.

“You didn’t call me last night. I was worried.” He said.

“Oh, I forgot. Sorry.” She mumbled before dazing away again.

The hotel scene in the morning still remained deeply etched in her mind. Everything happened so quick and sudden – first, it was spending the night with him, and then, he had to make up a story that both of them were an item.

“I’m sorry too.” Donghae looked down guiltily.

Jessica snapped out of her thoughts, as Donghae’s apology reminded her of the blind date.

“It’s all your fault.” She stood up and left in frustration.

Donghae quickly gave chase and tried to explain, “I’m sorry, Jessica. I didn’t mean to. I agreed to help Mr. Park because I wanted to help you.”

“Your action obviously didn’t help me a single bit.” She snapped back at him.

“Knowing more friends is a good thing. Well, at least the rumour will clear now. I heard that Nichkhun is a good and nice man.” Donghae said.

“Yeah, he’s real good. I feel like kicking his now.” Jessica replied sarcastically.

“Why? What happened during the blind date? You don’t get along with him?” Donghae questioned with a frown.

“Childish, immature and so full of himself! Ugh, we even sle…” Jessica clenched her fists in anger, before stopping herself in time.

“We even what?” Donghae asked.

Jessica hesitated for a while, before muttering, “Nothing. I’m taking a day off today. See you again, oppa.” With that, she hailed a taxi and headed back home.

“Something must have happened.” Donghae mumbled to himself, as he watched the taxi drove off.
______________________________


A few days had passed with nothing much happening in particular, and Nichkhun did not contact her since they split up at the hotel. Jessica was extremely glad for that. She had originally thought that she and Nichkhun were going to make headlines the following day, but it turned out otherwise.

“How was the blind date a few days ago?” Mr Park asked.

“We don’t get along, and please stop setting me up for such stuff in future.” Jessica said.

“Are you serious? I read from the newspapers that both of you are currently dating.” Mr Park replied.

“What?!” Myolie almost choked, before snatching the newspaper over.

‘Model’s New Love  The Authentic Successor to Jasko’ [Jasko is the brand of the cosmetic products in Nichkhun’s company]

“It’s good that both of you are dating, but next time, please refrain from doing such intimate scenes in the public.” Mr Park commented, referring to the huge ‘kissing’ picture splashed on the front page.

“Oh my god, he’s seriously driving me mad.” Jessica mumbled under her breath in fury.
______________________________

“ !! How could they couple while sica said she can’t get along with Nichkhun” Donghae said with angry voice.

He know this news when he read newspaper this morning. Donghae stared in anger and confusion. If the report was merely words, he would not have believed in it, but there was such a huge piece of evidence right before his eyes. How could it be? I must asked sica to know the true.


“Tell me it’s not true. You’re not with that guy.” Donghae pestered Jessica continually.

“Could you please stop it? I’m getting really tired from answering these questions.” Jessica turned and snapped at him.

“But I want a definite answer now!” He shouted.

“Oppa” Jessica shocked with his sudden anger.

“Sorry sica, I really want to know if you with that guy” he told her.

“Oppa, I never have relationship with him. Don’t believe all the rumour” Jessica saidsoftly to him.

“ Really!! That great. Oppa know you never have relationship with tha guy” Donghae said with smile widely when he heard her words.

“But oppa why you curious with this rumour. I never see you like this before” Jessica asked.

“Be.. be.. because” he stuttering.

“Because what” she askesd

I can’t say I love her now. She maybe will shock and can’t accept this confession. What should I say now. You really stupid donghae, Why you show you emotion in front her.

“Because oppa wasyourmanager. So, oppa must know the true” Donghae said. He hope sica will believe he word.

“OoO.. I thought oppa jealous” she laughs.

“Of cause not” Donghae laughs awkwardly.

That true, oppa really jealous until oppa can’t control my emotion.He will be happy guy in the world ifhe has strengthto say those words to Jessica. But he will said it  whenhe wasready.

____________________________

I really fast right? Hahaha

the contract will come into the next chapter..

thanks for the comments =]