Chapter 3

Bounded By Your Love

At the Cafe

“Uhm, excuse me.” Jessica said hesitantly. To be honest, she not used to these kinds of introductions.

He shifted his sight towards me and stood up.

“Uh…Are you Ms. Jessica?”

His voice is very manly and deep.

“Hmm, Yeah.” I said hesitantly.

“By the way, I’m Nichkhun.” He offered to shake hands with me and accepted it.

He gave me a friendly smile as we sit across each other.

“Can I help you miss?” asked waiter

“Cappuccino, please.” Jessica told the waiter.

“I love your smile, it very sweet and cheerful.” Nichkhun commented truthfully.

Jessica glanced at Nickhun. She already use sweet talker like nichkhun and she will never fell with a guy like him.

“You such sweet talker Mr. Playboy. I already know people like who just want take advantage to girl” Jessica smirk.

This girl… playing hard to get, huh? That was fine. You would just make this whole thing more interesting. Let’s see who would win.

“Please don’t misunderstood Jessica, I just said the true” nichkhun said while smiling.

“Whatever it is, we can never be together.” Jessica stood up with a grave look.

Nichkhun stood up as well, and grabbed hold onto her elbow, refusing to let her leave.

“Please sit Jessica, let be friend” nichkhun said

“Sorry, I not interest to be friend with you. So, now let go my hand” Jessica replied, before pushing away Nichkhun’s hand.

“You’re not going off until I say so.” This time, his grip on her was even tighter.

Getting irritated and frustrated, Jessica grabbed the cup of cappuccino and splashed it right into Nichkhun’s face, causing him to yelp out in pain and release her. With that, Jessica quickly made her way out of the café. Nichkhun did not wish to let her off so easily. Snatching a towel from the waiter, he chased after Jessica while wiping his face and coat clean.

“What a jerk.” Jessica mumbled furiously as she stood at the side of the pavement, looking out for a taxi.

“Hey you!” Nichkhun shouted out.

Jessica turned around and started to fluster a little. Before she knew it, Nichkhun had dragged her away with his firm grip on her hand.

“Let go of me! It hurts!” She screamed, as passers-by looked on at this couple.

“Let’s have a bet. If you win, I’ll stop pestering you.” He suddenly stopped in his track and turned to face Jessica, whom accidentally knocked into his chin.

“Watch your way.” Nichkhun mumbled, rubbing onto the bruised part, while she glared at him, “What bet?”

Nichkhun flashed an evil grin at her. Since she had agreed, he was not planning to let her off so easily.
__________________________


“The first person to finish these 20 mugs of beer, AND still not drunk, will be the winner. The loser shall do everything at the winner's bidding.” Nichkhun declared.

Jessica looked at the mugs of beer, as both of them stood at each side of the long table. This guy’s crazy, she thought silently.

“Are you afraid? It’s not too late to back out.” Nichkhun leaned forward and smiled.

There were many on-lookers surrounding them. Everyone was cheering on for her to accept his challenge.

“You…you should be scared of me instead.” With that, she grabbed the first mug and started drinking continually.

Nichkhun followed likewise, with his eyes locked on Jessica. Soon, all he could remember were the loud cheers from the crowd, and Jessica’s occasional gibberish, which he had little recollection on.
___________________________


She turned to her side, and felt something beside her. Thinking that it was her blanket, she wanted to kick it away but it refused to budge. When did her bed shrink in size? She wondered dreamily.

He felt someone pushing against the side of his body. It got him really uncomfortable, and he leaned closer towards the person.

“Yu…ri…Yu…ri…” He murmured in his dream, while his arm went over the person’s body, and pulled it closer towards his.

She began to rouse awake from the warm hug. Slowly, she opened her eyes, and the sight before her almost made her heart stopped, as she began to open .

“Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!” The scream echoed out throughout the hotel room.

___________________________________

Thank everyone for comment and subscribe ^^

I hope u guys like this chapter.

Dont forget to comment..

I will as soon as possible upload for next chapter