Chapter 44

Send Noodz ;)

"I want a cool backpack."

"I need new pants."

"I want that."

"Oh, I forgot about notebooks."

"I need a binder."

"And paper."

"I need a printer."

"Shirts, I need shirts."

"Oh my god! Shoes! I need new sneakers."

"Will I get expelled if I go with skirts?"

"How about bright green hair?"

"New school year, new me."

"Johnny."

"Johnny."

"Johnny."

"Helloooooo."

"AYO ."

Johnny rubbed his temples. Why is Ten such a headache? He's normally annoying but right now he's being a pain in the . Johnny wants the ground to swallow him up. Or make Ten disappear for a few minutes, long enough for Johnny to escape. "What?"

"Are you listening to me?"

Johnny turned to look at Ten, with his arms filled with bags of clothing and random things Ten decided he needed. "I'm listening." He was holding approximately 15 bags, his fingers were numb.

"Good cause I gotta get more stuff."

"Ten, you already bought everything you needed." Johnny complained in the middle of Walmart, you know, the place weird people shop at. Weird---> Ten.

"Did I? I don't remember." Ten tapped on his chin looking around the shelves that were NOT school related. "I need condoms."

"Lord, help me." Johnny watched Ten look at the various boxes and lubes..... okay ew. "Ten, you don't need condoms."

"Yeah I do, if I'm not getting any ual pleasure from you then I'm gonna find my self a hooker, I don't wanna catch std's." Why is Ten so loud, though? It's like he wants everyone to hear him. "Oh look! I saw this one on a commercial, "so you feel comfortable buying" I want it. Let's get it." He grabbed the box and skipped to makeup section to pay faster.

The cashier definitely knew those were condoms. She looked disgusted. But at the same time she was looking at Ten too much. Johnny didn't appreciate that behavior. So with the cashier looking disgustedly at Johnny and then making heart eyes at Ten Johnny grew annoyed. Okay lady, I know Ten's cute and all but can't you see he's with a guy and holding a box of condoms? Ain't that enough to tell he's gay? He's not interested in your ugly Walmart cashier . Johnny was surely sending death looks toward her.

So when the girl didn't stop smiling at Ten too much he, with all the bags in his arms, went and hugged Ten from behind. Because he's possessive like that. It's awkward. Cause the bags are blocking them, but nonetheless there's physical contact. Okay , now back off. She did. Not before looking at Johnny disgustedly again. For the cherry on top Johnny made sure his point was clear. "We'll put them to good use." He "whispered" but not really, he wanted it to be heard. But then he whispered again, this time so only Ten could hear. "Not really, lol."

.

 


"."

"WHY?"

"You get me all excited then you shoot me down." Ten crossed his arms. They were at a subway inside the Walmart. Ten wanted to sit cause he was tired. YEAH TELL THAT TO JOHNNY'S ARMS.

"But I won't fall, I am titanium."

"Johnny, I'm serious."

"Then why would you even buy condoms? You know I'm not having with you in a million years, why?"

"Cause..."

"Cause what?"

"I was too embarrassed to buy balloons."

"Are you serious?"

"Hi Ten, hi person I don't know." Said a creepy guy with a creepy smile. Beside him was a pretty girl, but equally creepy. She was glaring at the creepy guy. Johnny assumes they're a couple, a couple of creepy people. He remembers her from the dance competition, she was in the one group Johnny really liked. The fingertip one. What a fierce woman. Johnny's in love. Not really. But you get me? He likes her cause she looks cool. Johnny's gay.

"Doyoung! Long time no see! How are you?" Ten motioned them to sit on the table so they could talk. "Eunbi! How are you? Are you okay? You look mad."

"Doyoung's being an ." She said sitting down across from her boyfriend. "He told me my laugh is annoying."

"What? Doyoung, her laugh is life."

"You don't listen to it all day."

Johnny raised a brow cause... seriously? You're complaining about her laugh when Johnny has a whole Chittaphon Leechaiyakul to stand?

"Anyway, this is Johnny, my boyfriend." Ten grinned. "Isn't he so handsome?"

"Yeah yeah, don't you know your smile is more annoying than my laugh? You look like a creepy child murderer." Eunbi crossed her arms. Her face is amazing, damn. If looks could kill Doyoung would be dead.

"Did you just agree that he's handsome?" Doyoung placed a hand on his chest, mocking offense.

"What?"

"Guys." Ten intervened. "Calm down."

Johnny was speechless. It was like witnessing two Tens arguing. No wonder they're Ten's best friends, they're all the same.

"No! I'm not gonna calm down, this is gonna cheat on me!"

", who said I'm gonna cheat on you!?" Eunbi slammed her hand down on the table, making Johnny jump in fear.

"You agreed that Ten's boyfriend is handsome!"

"Why do I like you?"

"Oh so now you don't love me?"

So many Ten's here is giving Johnny an immense amount of stress. He really thought these people were crazy. Doyoung hasn't acknowledged Johnny's presence since Eunbi agreed that he was handsome. Which is stupid, she didn't really agree. She just said "yeah yeah" to keep arguing with her boyfriend. Doyoung was really reaching. Eunbi rolled her eyes and turned to talk to Johnny after Doyoung ignored her.

"How did you meet Ten?" She asked with a growing smile on her lips. She has nice teeth. Not as nice as Ten's but still nice. The change is personality was.... outstanding.

"We met through a chatting app, Ten pestered me until he got me to go to his dance competition or whatever it was." He explained as best as he could.

"Oh! I knew I've seen you before! You were cheering during our turn."

"Was I?"

"Yeah, I saw you, did you really like our performance?" Johnny could feel Tens shooting glare and didn't know how to answer the question without making Ten upset. "It was cool, I like the tang tang tang."

"Yeah, I liked that too." Eunbi nodded in agreement.

Johnny looked at Ten but he was indifferent, he thinks Ten isn't upset. He answered correctly, a miracle.

"Why are you talking to him so much?" Doyoung came back from the dead to accuse Eunbi of yet another stupid thing. "I am you're boyfriend, not him."

"Because you wouldn't talk to me anyway." She shot back, annoyed beyond belief. You could tell by her glare that she was really mad toward Doyoung. It was like watching a drama, a really bad written stupid drama.

"So? That doesn't mean you can talk to him like I'm not here."

"Do you want me to stay silent?"

"Uh yeah." Doyoung said in an obvious tone.

"You're so stupid."

"I have straight A's."

"No you don't, you got a B in math!"

"Shut up, you're younger than me."

"And more mature than you."

Eunbi was getting red from annoyance and just as she was about to say more to Doyoung Ten intervened, tired of the arguing. Thanks Ten. You small brilliant cutie. This is why I like you. "Weren't you guys chosen to sing at the school opening day?"

"Oh yeah!" They both said with matching big smiles on their faces. They're both alike. Johnny could say that much.

Ten is a genius.

"What are you gonna sing?" Ten tapped his fingers on the table.

"We were thinking cherish, cause it's a love song and we're in love." Doyoung explained, setting his hand on top of Eunbi's like they weren't just arguing ten seconds ago. Why are they Ten? They're like Ten 2.0 and Ten 3.0.

"It's school." Ten deadpanned.

"It's also our choice." Eunbi shrugged. "If someone doesn't like it they can just leave, they're not gonna be strapped to their chair."

"You guys sing?" Johnny asked trying to keep the conversation going.

Doyoung nodded. "Yeah, we're leads in the school choir."

"I'm more of a dancer but I do sing, I like to sing." Eunbi nodded.

"You guys are like a power couple, singing and dancing and you're both good looking." Johnny said. So they weren't that insane.

"I guess you could say so." Doyoung agreed.


After the whole school shopping spree, Johnny and Ten headed to the younger's apartment. Ten had dragged Johnny inside, despite his claims of wanting to go home already. He forced him to sit in the floor and ordered food. "Do you want chicken? I don't want pizza."

"Chicken's good." Johnny looked through the papers that were on the small coffee table, trying to entertain himself while Ten was talking on the phone.

He was bored, until he found a few papers with drawings on it. Ten really was talented. He couldn't quite understand the doodles there cause they were abstract and borderline weird but they were very detailed.

When he looked through them and couldn't make out any of it he put them down and started looking at some letters. They were in Thai so Johnny couldn't understand , either way he nodded like he knew what he was looking at. "Cool." Then he set them down. Why's this place such a mess? Ten needs to start cleaning. Johnny thought as he looked around. Seriously, this looks like Mark has been living here.

Speaking of the little blonde devil spawn of ing Satan. He was calling. He answered his phone with a deep sigh.

"Yooooo, Johnny bro."

"What."

"I'm like at an ice cream store, and there's like this dude behind the counter that's like giving me the stink eye. I think I like love him." Ten 4.0.

 


A crappy chapter but I wanted to upload something. Did y'all watch Gfriend on nct night night???? I PREDICTED DOYOUNG AND SINB. Ok ok. I may or may not ship them after that. Anyways I still don't have electricity or wifi. I can't respond to comments right now cos my data is soooo slow. But thank you all for wishing me well. I'm okay, nothing's too damaged only the electricity.