Chapter 28

Send Noodz ;)

Finally finishing his last English exam Johnny felt like throwing a party. Of course that party would be only him and a bag of Doritos cause, what is having friends? All of them have significant others that are more important than him. Actually Yuta has two boyfriends now. You remember Sicheng from the pizza place? Yeah he's with Yuta now, poor kid. Hansol was more than okay with it, he's good friends with Sicheng cause he doesn't like Sicheng like that, he's too pure. Taeyong and Jaehyun remain being disgustingly everywhere. You would think Taeyong would be a saint when you get to know him... YOU ARE WRONG. One time Johnny read his diary, as a dare, big mistake. That was like reading fifty shades of TY. He only likes the mom shade, you know? Rosy pink, caring and loving. He doesn't need to know the rest.

But moving on, English was a pretty easy subject for him the only difficulty for him during class was staying awake. But now he's free, like a bird... not a turkey. He stretched his long limbs when walking out the door and threw the mechanical pencil in the traschan. GOODBYE MOTHERER. Now thinking about it that wasn't a smart idea cause the pencil was new, straight out of the packet. And y'all know how annoying it is using a pencil that has no eraser. Whatever, he won't be writing anything on paper for some time. His was hurting, he was in the classroom on that damn chair for a whole hour. Those chairs are made from hell. If y'all want students to pay attention at least put some damn patting on those monsters.

Johnny inhaled the fresh air outside only to realize that it ing stinks. Did something die here??????? Probably. He wouldn't be surprised if there were students dying on the side of the road, those exams were hell to go through. All in all, Johnny is happy to be out of that madhouse were students looked like zombies. Including Johnny.

He was doing alright until he remembered that tonight was going down. Oh no, he doesn't want to go down. He likes his to stay where it is. Another ing thing he has to worry about, why did he keep replying to Ten's crazy texts at first. Everything escalated so quickly he didn't even have time to think about it. Sure they've known each other for about five months or whatever, who's counting? But do they really know each other? Oh god. There's mutual PHYSICAL attraction.... but is there any emotional one? WHAT DO I DO?!

He does know that he doesn't like when Ten is sad or is talking bad about himself. He likes when Ten is happy and smiling and laughing and looking at him and he likes it when Ten touches him. He thinks Ten is beautiful, yeah of course, who wouldn't? He's gorgeous. Ten is just so much for him, he's too good to be true... not counting in his kinks and stuff. He's pretty and talented, has a beautiful smile... he's banging, okay? How would someone like that like Johnny? Cause okay, Johnny's not ugly, he knows that, he's pretty handsome is he may say so himself. But there's not a thing he's good at, he's good at eating... is that a talent?

So maybe he's a little insecure. Dammit. Why are you creating drama in your head?

Maybe he does have emotional feelings toward Ten. Johnny wants to die. When did he become a . If someone hears his thoughts he'll gladly stan himself with a spoon.

"Johnny!" Johnny grimaced, why now? Why can't he be alone for a single second. He turned around with a fake smile to be greeted with Yuta and Sicheng, you know his new Chinese boyfriend.

"Yuta... hahaha." Johnny looks constipated.

"I was just following you cause you seemed so deep in thought, what's wrong?" Johnny looked at Yuta and then at Sicheng and then back at Yuta. Yuta seemed to understand. "Oh, him?" He pointed at his second boyfriend. "He doesn't understand what we're saying, don't worry."

"Either way I'm not telling you, trusting you is like trusting Satan with my soul."

"Fine! Mr Grumpy, I'm taking Sicheng out on a date... see if I can get some tonight." Yuta winked and walked past him.

Johnny continued on his way to his lonely dorm to take a much needed nap. He's tired, mentally and physically. Heh. Because he barely got any sleep this week. Damn finals, always messing up my sleeping schedules. He needs his beauty sleep before he has to ruin his life forever. Why is Ten making him do this? Does Ten like seeing him suffer? Is he a masochist? Honestly, he wouldn't be surprised. Ten is everything that's wrong in this world. How to organize your thoughts? He's more stressed then when he was studying.

There's nothing better than a four hour nap (lol) after taking exams and worrying your off. All he needs now is a big hamburger with tons of bacon. Cause he likes his hamburger to rise his cholesterol levels. With a nice side of French fries. And a tall glass of coke. And maybe a cookie.... and ice cream.... apple pie?

Okay so it's the afternoon and he's kinda freaking out. Should he show up empty handed? Does he need to buy something? Does he bring candy or something? Should he buy pizza? Ooh pizza sounds nice right now. He's hungry. Oh , he didn't eat. What should he do? Ten didn't say anything about bringing something but it's gonna be so awkward. Is he supposed to ask and leave? Oh Jesus, why didn't you bless me with common sense?

What if he brings over a movie? Right? Wait, does Ten even have a TV? He doesn't know. Okay, maybe he'll just ask and leave. Like a ing douche, Johnny what are you thinking bruh?

One more problem... what the hell should he wear? Oh why didn't he think of it before? He's such a loser. Should he wear long sleeves? What about shoes? You know what about a dress? The ones pole dancers wear. He's a train wreck.

Whateves, he'll just take a shower and figure the rest out when he's standing in his room. He also needs to brush his teeth cause, well he wants to try his best.... like always lol. Okay so, Johnny's a try hard... whatever. Like you aren't, loser.

He's made a mental list of things he's not doing tonight.

1. Stutter
2. Give in to his body's urges
3. Drink soda.... in case of gasses
4. Kissing.... because people know when two people that like each other are in an empty room and they kiss things lead to unholy things and/or thoughts
7. I don't know
8. His mental list is going to


He has decided on a plain white t-shirt and some jeans. Cause plain is always good. Plain looks amazing on him, not boasting lol. His hair as always, silky and fabulous. Again, not boasting. He looks good. He feels good. He thinks everything's gonna be good. Cause he's got that good good. Yeaaaaaaaa.

So he sat on his small couch contemplating in when to leave. Johnny makes a deal out of everything, have you noticed? It's a bad habit.

 

Parrotsarelife: can I come over?

Veryhotyten: can you give me like ten minutes? I'm not done getting ready.

What's he gotta get ready for? He's at his place.

Parrotsarelife: ok.

 

He hates this already. The nerves are getting to him, his heart is racing and NO YOU ARE NOT ABOUT TO SWEAT YOU JUST TOOK A DAMN SHOWER. He's hungry, he's nervous, he would his pants if it weren't for the fact that he DID NOT EVEN HAVE BREAKFAST. Oh this is good, he's gonna die in the middle of the damn question. Actually that'd be good. Because then he wouldn't have to worry about anything other than worshipping God every second of his eternity.... or you know, burn in hell like he's destined to. That took a dark turn.

"God, please forgive all my sins and all my malicious thoughts, I've been a very bad human being, clothe my dark soul with white robes-"

 

Veryhotyten: okay I'm done

Veryhotyten: DONE DONE DIGGY DONE DONE

Veryhotyten: yo come over I'm done

Veryhotyten: hellooooooo

Veryhotyten: answer me you stupid

Veryhotyten: are we not on speaking terms?

Veryhotyten: should I send smoke signals?

 

"Please kill Ten and take him out of my way. Amen."

So maybe after praying for Ten's death he might've controlled his heart beat. Of course he's still a little nervous. He's about to be with Ten. Alone. In the privacy of his dorm. Alone. With Ten. THIS IS NOT GOOD. . . His thought process is all over the place, excuse his .

But whatever it's his time to shine! Kind of.

 

Parrotsarelife: On my way hoe


-


So maybe coming here was not a good idea. Ten looked extra beautiful. him. Why would he try?! He's in his home! Making it official is not a good reason to dress up! I mean he isn't dressed up formally but he's hot. And of course he's wearing a dog collar. That's what Johnny's gonna call chokers from now on. That's what they look like anyway. So imagine this. Skinny jeans, sleeveless top, choker, glasses. Plain and simple may look good on Johnny but on Ten looks magnificent. Sin on legs. That's what Ten is.

"Hello Johnny boy." Ten opened the door all flirty and smiley. Honestly, him. How can someone possess so much hotness, God this is unfair. You could've at least made him cross eyed or something. Oh yes, the only downfall of being Ten's ????????????? Is that you gotta keep up with his stupidness and yness.

"Hi."

"Well what are you doing standing there? Come in." Ten opened the door wider, stepping aside. "Take off your shoes, though."

Johnny nodded and did as told. He followed Ten over to the living room and wow. This place is way nicer than his. It is decent sized, his patents must pay for it. At least Ten's parents chose a nice place. Johnny's is falling apart with all the cracks on the ceiling and . Lol. It's still a roof over his head tho, you should be thankful, you piece of .

"Johnny baby, come sit with me, let's talk."

Again Johnny did as told because he apparently he's a puppet. He does was he's asked to do, you're so easy boy. You're like a doll boy.

"Can you not say my name and add a name after it?" Johnny huffed as he sat down on the couch with Ten. Side by side. Again, too close for comfort. Johnny hAtes living.

"Why not? It's cute."

"It is not."

"Why are you always so serious, like dude loosen up, do you have a stick up your or something?" Ten smirked. "Or do you want something up your ?" REALLY, HIM.

"Shut up, you deformed ."

Ten is so incredibly annoying but so incredibly handsome. Johnny's stuck between feeling exasperated or impressed. Ten will always be a mystery, a dirty y mystery.

"Want any water? Coffee? Tea? Condoms?"

"Jesus Christ, Ten, no I don't want anything." Johnny looked at him in disgust, though deep inside he knew he wasn't disgusted at all. Just amused. Though, he's not nervous anymore, he's kind of past that stage.

"Suit yourself."

How to bring up the question. How's he supposed to bring up the question? They're all over the place. Johnny brushed his hair back, a nervous habit.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Ten scooted closer. ALL UP AND PERSONAL BACK OFF.

"No."

"Oh." Ten scooted back. "You look good today, you have that "I'm finally done with exams" glow."

"Thanks, you too."

"Sooooo."

Johnny cleared his throat and turned his body more in Ten's direction to look at him properly. "Uh, listen... we've known each other not for that long but it was enough for me to like you... a lot, we're already past the "I like you's" so to the point, I don't wanna be sappy. Wanna be my boyfriend? Maybe."

"Of course! Yes! I knew you were whipped."

"You know a lot of things, apparently."

"I know right, I'm a genius." Ten looked around patting his hands against his lap. "Wanna kiss or what?"

RULE NUMBER FOUR. ABORT MISSION. ABORT MISSION. JOHNNY LISTEN TO ME. DO NOT DO IT. JOHNNY!

"Okay."

Hi, Johnny Seo. It's your brain, I would like to tell you that you're a ing piece of you dumb . I'm gonna leave your sorry body. you, I'm gonna ruin you.

Too late.


Ten got on his knees and leaned his head up to meet Johnny's lips with his own. This was not like the other times where they start off real cute and innocent. Ten was quickly to take Johnny's bottom lip between his own to bite it gently. It was good... Johnny thinks. Okay, Ten has some way to make everything feel amazing, Johnny has to learn that. There's no one to interrupt them and Ten seized the opportunity to go further than the times before. Johnny opens his mouth as soon as Ten runs his tongue over his bottom lip. Ay that lip is getting more action than Johnny himself lol.

Kill Johnny for not listening to his brain, cause now he has a lap full of Ten and said boy is pulling his hair. my scalp hurts, take it easy. Ten pulled back, after the DNA exchange program, and smiled at Johnny. "Not much of a prude today are you, Johnny? You have a thing for my thighs..." Ten trailed off, looking down his Johnny's hands that were gripping on them.

"They feel nice."

"They best do, I'd be disappointed if they didn't." Ten let his weight rest on Johnny as he rested his head on his shoulder. "Say Johnny, I tried really hard today to look good and possibly make you pop a , did it work?"

Johnny laughed, actually laughed. He rested his arms in a more comfortable position, around Ten's waist. This felt awfully couple like, he doesn't know if he wants to cringe. "You look cute."

"Just cute?"

"You'd look hot with your glasses on."

"I knew I forgot something."

"I'm joking you look nice."

"Just nice?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"You made nut."

"How about... you made me lose my for a while?"

"That works too." Ten hummed. "So are you now my boyfriend?"

"That's what you agreed to, yes."

"Can I touch your now?" Ten pulled back to stare at his boyfriend. HAHAHAHAHA, cringe. "You touched my thighs, I'm entitled to touch your ."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"Ten, give up on the touching thing."

"But how am I supposed to make out comfortably?"

"You seemed to enjoy my hair so, shut up."

"I mean yeah, you're hair is great and all but I still wanna grab your ."

"No ."

"Yet." Ten smirked.

Please, set me on fire.