Chapter 37

Send Noodz ;)

Johnny was sitting on the floor of the practice room with Mark watching Jaehyun and Ten argue about something he didn't really care about. The room was empty except for the four of them. Now he knows why Ten felt so uncomfortable... It's just the two of them. Johnny would've already murdered Jaehyun or have thrown himself off a bridge. Hanging out with him just made you go insane. 

 

"Who is that?" Mark asked to fill in the silence. He pointed to Jaehyun's direction with curiosity filling his adorable innocent eyes. Or that's what Johnny decides to believe.

 

"That's Jung Yoonoh, an annoying piece of ." Johnny explained briefly. Short and sweet and completely true. He used "Yoonoh" for the sake of annoying Jaehyun. Jaehyun has not really done anything annoying today aside from existing but he still felt the need to do it. 

 

"I'm gonna befriend him." Mark says with a slight nod of the head. "I wanna make friends."

 

"Don't."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because you'll regret it."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because!!"

 

"Why?"

 

"Well aren't you exactly like Ten, are you lost brothers or something?"

 

"You embarrassed me in front of Yewon! My first potential friend! Now she won't even speak to me again. Though, she should thank me, if it weren't for my lonely pathetic she wouldn't have gone to that park and wouldn't have scored that spontaneous date with that dude."

 

"You sound like you have some unresolved issues with yourself."

 

"I do! I have this thing where I'm figuring out what I like. You know? I may be heteroual but then I see guys like Yoonoh and my mind wanders to places."

 

"Please don't tell me about these pla-"

 

"First is: wow he's really good looking." Mark counted with his fingers. "Second is: I don't know if I wanna be him or be on him." Mark brought up a second finger. "Third is: I definitely wanna be on him but I still like s." 

 

"Okay then, you told me." Johnny looked at Mark with his mouth agape trying to look for something to say. "Maybe you're biual."

 

"Oh! This brings me to my fourth and final point: Girls are gross and annoying."

 

"Then you're gay and like s.... for some odd reason." Johnny tried coming to the conclusion but seems like every one of his friends are weird and difficult. Mark and Yuta being the hardest to deal with. Okay add Ten there, too.

 

"What about you?"

 

Johnny raised a brow. "I'm gay."

 

"Oh."

 

"Wasn't Ten a dead giveaway?"

 

"Not really, Ten could be an exception."

 

"If I was straight i wouldn't make an exception for Ten of all people."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because he's annoying!"

 

"Talking about Ten... your boyfriend has a nice ."

 

"You too?" Johnny glared at Mark.

 

Mark shrugged and cocked his head towards Ten. "Just look at him." He wiggled his brows.

 

Johnny turned to see what Mark was and his jaw dropped. Helloooo there mr. Leechaiyakul. Why must you be like this? Bijjjjjhhh. There in the middle of the room facing the mirrors was Ten. Yes Ten. He was stretching but... since when was stretching so... so... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. It was really just normal stretching but Ten just managed to make it look ten times more ual then it really was. Now he knows why Jaehyun stared so much at Ten and honestly, he can't really blame him for doing so. It's almost okay until he bends all the way down with his legs parted and stops when his palms are flat against the floor. There's one thing parading through Johnny's unhelpful mind: DAT . Cue Big Sean featuring Nicki Minaj's Dance. 

 

"Johnnytooooooo, wat up turd?" Jaehyun kicked his thigh, with a little more force than necessary. This .

 

"Multiply yourself by zero." Johnny have Jaehyun the stink eye.

 

"Why so harsh?" Jaehyun plopped down on the floor beside him.

 

"Because I don't like you." Jaehyun rolled his eyes, that motherer dared to roll his eyes. Johnny's gonna poke them out with a toothpick.

 

"Your boyfriend has a nice round ."

 

"Stop staring at him!"

 

"Why? I'm not interested in your boyfriend."

 

"Are you saying Ten's ugly?" 

 

"I didn't say he's ugly but I mean... Taeyong really has no competition when it comes to looks." 

 

"Go your boyfriend's and leave mine alone, Ten feels uncomfortable when you stare at him so much."

 

"You surprise me, for someone who's mean all the time to Ten you seem to very protective of him." Jaehyun narrowed his eyes at Johnny as if trying to read him. "Make up your mind, you're confusing."

 

"He is my boyfriend, Jaehyun, and how do you know I'm mean to him?" It was Johnny's turn to look at Jaehyun.

 

"I peek at your conversations."

 

"You're horrible."

 

"I know."

 

"Good."

 

"But you did see how he stretches, right? That would keep any guy going."

 

Johnny might snap Jaehyun's neck. Now let me set some things straight. Jaehyun and Johnny are friends who don't really like each other all that much. The only reason they get along, somewhat, is because of Taeyong. Johnny being Taeyong's best friend he was obligated to get along with his boyfriend. Apparently. But Jaehyun has done some stuff for him that he appreciates and vice versa so they're not on bad terms. Jaehyun just really pisses him off sometimes. 

 

"Johnny."

 

Johnny hummed in response. 

 

"Taeyong told me Yuta hit you with a spatula."

 

Taeyong should burn in hell with Jaehyun.

 

"Yuta's violent."

 

"Yeah, I'm just glad it wasn't me who he came to." Jaehyun grinned. "But anyways, who's the little guy?" Jaehyun peeked his head pase Johnny to look at the very attentive Mark. Attentive at what Jaehyun was doing more than what was being said. Mark needs to control himself.

 

"I'm Mark Lee, Johnny's cousin." All the while he was smiling dreamily with his chin rested on his palms. "You're Yoonoh, right?"

 

Oh there it was. Jaehyun's eyes flickered from soft to murderous. Yeah "Yoonoh" had that effect on him. "Johnny, I'm gonna kill you!"

 

 

 

"How did you enjoy practice?" Ten asked, he had insisted on going out to eat after he was done. So now they were at a place that sold sandwiches. Johnny and Mark were eating a chicken with mozzarella cheese sandwich while Ten ate the same but with lettuce and all that grassy .

 

"It was okay..." Johnny answered while burying his face in the sandwich. Practice was not something he wanted to talk about. Not when he got to stare at Ten's for a little over two hours. He felt ashamed and also really satisfied with today's activities. Some more shameful than others.... like having to keep his jacket on his lap for an hour straight. Problems. 

 

"How about you Mark?"

 

Oh Mark, if it weren't for you he'd be asking "just okay?" Or things like "how'd you enjoy the view?" Thank you for existing.

 

"It was cool! You're so cool." Okay calm down little one. "When you did that thing, the twist thing."

 

"Thank you! At least some people say what they think." 

 

Dammit. 

 

"You were extraordinary, Ten." Jaehyun smiled sweetly. Oh yeah, that tagged along too. He wasn't eating though, he was just drinking a bottle of water. 

 

"Thanks, Jaehyun."

 

"Well, I think you're the best dancer that academy has and will ever have." BEAT THAT MOTHERERS. 

 

"Aww, that's so sweet, Johnny, thank you." Ten grinned shyly at him, eyes looking down at the table. Wow, Ten can feel shy? That's so bizarre.

 

Johnny reached to place his hand on top of Ten's and returned the smile with one of his own. "You're-"

 

"What about me?!" Jaehyun broke the cheesy moment. CAN'T HE BE CHEESY IN PEACE?!!!!!! 

 

"You ." Johnny scowled and continued to eat his sandwich. 

 

"That's mean..."

 

"I think you were awesome, Jaehyun." Mark chimed.

 

"Thanks, kid."

 

 

 

Johnny wouldn't ever admit it out loud but that night he too had a date with his right hand. God Bless Ten. Because... DAT ... dat be giving Johnny some kind of feels that he can't quite resist. And thinks he doesn't really want to resist anymore.