Chapter 40

Send Noodz ;)

Johnny buys the chocolate and makes small talk with the old man behind the counter. He's in a good mood, Mark must have slept late that night cause he hasn't gotten out of bed at all. He would be worried if it hadn't been that he was sleeping in the same room as him. Seriously, they needed separate bedrooms. Johnny can't stand Mark's mess and having to clean after him. Mark's a very untidy person, he leaves his dirty clothes on the floor, plastic wraps of candy. On one occasion Johnny found a pizza box underneath his bed and he wonders when the hell Mark ordered pizza. And how the did he eat it all. He needs to have a serious conversation with Mark. Anyways he is happy that he doesn't have to constantly look after Mark today, he's free to go to Ten's without thinking about Mark. He trusts that Mark won't leave the place and get lost.

 

He walks his way to Ten's place was peaceful. The streets were buzzing with people but Johnny's not paying attention to them. He's in an exceptionally great mood, it almost scares him that something might go completely wrong. Every time he's feeling good, something bad always happens. He believes today's gonna be a good day..... or so he thinks.

 

Johnny had not expected to see Ten open the door in shorts and a loose sleeveless shirt. Not only that but he looked like he spent hours on getting his hair messy but not ugly messy. It was the kind of messy where it looked almost y. Johnny had an undeniable desire to dishevel Ten further, in a decent way. He thinks Ten did it un purpose to make him act out of the ordinary, seeing as Johnny was dropping off his chocolate. This was a different look on the younger male, the shorts going down mid thigh, he was just exposing his skin. Skin drives es like Johnny crazy. Not that crazy but definitely thirstier than ever before. So the only thing that went through his mind was: Holy , I need to satisfy my needs, too.

 

So without even thinking of anything other than to act on his urges he moved toward his smiling boyfriend. That was definitely not an innocent smile, there was a spark of satisfaction flash on his eyes when Johnny closed the door behind him and circled his toned arms around him, keeping him at a close stance. "I know what you're doing." Johnny said in a low tone. His eyes went dark and his stare looked distant, not really in his right mind. Ten didn't know if he should feel good or slightly scared... the answer was all of the above, plus FREAKING EXCITED. He'd never seen Johnny like this before, not even the kitchen incident compared to this hot Johnny standing there against him looking straight at his lips. It's not fair that Johnny has the upper hand this time because he's bigger... taller. But Ten enjoyed it, having Johnny taking initiative of getting closer. It's exciting.

 

The teasing smile doesn't leave his lips as he responds to Johnny's accusation. "Doing what exactly?" Ten looked up to Johnny's face, maintaining innocent eyes. "Did you bring me my chocolate?"

 

Lmao. 

 

"You're horrible." 

 

"You giving me the chocolate or what?" 

 

Johnny sighed and released Ten from his hold, what a way to break a moment. WHEN JOHNNY'S ALL "LETS GET IT OOON", well not to that extent but you know what I mean, he wanted to get some... even if just a little. "I don't know, am I?"

 

"Tease." Ten frowned.

 

"You're not in the shoes to say that I'm a tease, tease."

 

"AM I NOT? You got me all worked up over a picture YOU SENT." Ten pointed an accusing finger at Johnny.

 

"You said you liked it." Johnny shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I did but-"

 

"Nope." 

 

"I'm sorryyyyy."

 

"Doesn't cut it." 

 

"What do I gotta doooooo?"

 

Johnny shrugged again. "Nothing."

 

"And I see you brought your collarbones on display again. What did I tell you?"

 

"You can't be serious."

 

"Oh but I am." Ten crosses his arms as Johnny closed the door. "Why do you always wear shirts like this? Wear a damn turtle neck or something." 

 

"I look good with these kinds of shirts, boy." Johnny stuck out his tongue childishly. "Plus, you're wearing- THAT." He motioned to Ten's chosen outfit. "And your hair!"

 

Ten scowled at him. "Yeah, you do but then you look to good and I just- I like it too much." He pouted and motioned for Johnny to get closer to him. "I'm trying to seduce you!"

 

Johnny did with a teasing smile. "You like how I look too much? What does that even mean?" 

 

To be completely honest Johnny really... REALLY wants Ten to do something more because it's embarrassing if he does it. And by "something more" he just wants to kiss Ten right now. Like actually kiss him, not some mediocre peck or anything. Ten seemed to understand Johnny's cravings cause he switched from slightly annoyed to flirty. Like always, of course. 

 

You may be thinking that Johnny made a drastic change in character but he actually hasn't. He just needs to completely trust someone to be completely open to them. Being mean is part of Johnny's personality but he's still a human who feels "things" for his significant other. He tries to not be too harsh on Ten because he gots to act like a boyfriend and that's the main reason why he's toning it down. He wants to be caring and wants Ten to know just how much effect he has on him. Maybe not that much cause then Ten will get too cocky. He wants Ten to know he likes him a lot, that's better. 

 

"Because you're so good looking, you make my insides cry."

 

Johnny frowned. "That's disgusting."

 

"You make my insides cry"? What the does that mean. Never mind, Johnny hates Ten. He wants Ten to know that he can disappear and Johnny wouldn't move a muscle to try and find him.

 

"I'm trying to keep it pg, for the children." 

 

Johnny narrowed his eyes. "There's no children here."

 

"I'm a child! I'm illegal!"

 

"Right, so I guess we gotta wait until you're officially an adult." Johnny nodded. 

 

"What? Of course not! In fact, I can consent right now."

 

"No, you're still a child."

 

"Kiss meeee, why do you prevent things? I'm like waiting for you to be seduced. Don't I look good? Stop overthinking things and stop treating me like one of the other guys! I'm your boyfriend." 

 

"You're right." Johnny nodded his head. 

 

"I am?" Ten asked bewildered. Johnny's agreeing with him? Wow, God, is this your return to earth? I'm sorry for all my sins and wrong doings. Please receive me as one of your children and let me have a good afterlife.

 

"Yes, you are, I know I'm mean to you and avoid those kinds of topics or stop if we're going to far... like the "kitchen incident". But just because I'm admitting to it doesn't mean I'll stop suddenly." 

 

"We can go step by step."

 

Johnny nodded his head, he grabbed Ten's face and tilted it upwards so he could lean down and press their lips together. SO MUCH FOR TEN INITIATING THE KISS LMAO. Johnny likes this, it's sort of calming and exhausting at the same time. Calming because kissing Ten is actually one of Johnny's new favorite things to do, even if he doesn't admit it. Exhausting cause his heart races like he had just ran a marathon. Wow, is whipped or what? But then he felt it. Of course.

 

Johnny pulled back and glared at Ten. "Did you just squeeze my ?"

 

Ten had took the opportunity that Johnny was so into the kiss and sneakily ran his hands down Johnny's firm back and grabbed his . He didn't just grab that , he copped a feel, he squeezed the hell out of it. It's great. His hands remained on it while he grinned up at Johnny. "You can touch mine."

 

"This is why I hate you." 

 

"Liaaaar." 

 

And when they kissed again Ten being the sneaky he is he lead them to the couch. Again, being the sneaky he is he made sure to be the one on top. As in, sitting on top of Johnny, he has more control that way. He'd take it to the bedroom but... it's messy in there. Ten broke the kiss to trail kisses on Johnny's jaw. All the while Johnny closed his eyes, letting his head fall back. Only blank spaces filling his mind, the only thought being how much he enjoyed it. 

 

It's was fine and dandy until Ten a stripe from his neck to his ear where he blew air. "Johnny."

 

DO NOT SAY MY NAME LIKE THAT. All whispery and . I do not appreciate this kind of slander. Still he didn't say anything against it and just gripped at Ten's waist bringing him a lot more closer. Like closer, you know? 

 

Ten pulled Johnny's shirt to expose more of his shoulder. Well, the shirts stretched and ruined... whatever. There on his shoulder Ten left a bite mark, with his perfect beautiful teeth. Seriously, Johnny didn't ask for this... but yeah he did, from the very moment he stepped through that door. He was asking for more than just a kiss even if he didn't utter a word about it.

 

Ten went back to his neck and obviously he didn't have good intentions because he was latched to one spot and one spot only. There he bit and and whatever, he did everything until that one spot started to bruise. And when it did bruise he kissed it gently several times. 

 

Johnny let out a sigh of.... what should we call it? Content? Pleasure? A mix of both? Johnny definitely enjoys having Ten bite him and kiss him a lot. Like a lot. An insane amount. Maybe having Ten, lowkey grinding down on his lap is making the experience a thousand times better. Ten's job was done with Johnny's hickey but he didn't stop there. Oh no. He went back to kiss Johnny this time a little more rougher than before. Teeth clashing and lip biting... Ten was enjoying himself. Johnny tried to hold still Ten's hips, failing when he, himself, pressed Ten down further onto him. He truly let that happen, shocking. The little bit of self control he had had crumbled away. 

 

"." Ten whimpered as he broke away to catch some air. "Johnny." Said male hummed, craning his neck to mouth at Ten's throat. It was increasingly heating up as time passed but as always there was something that had to ruin the moment. Yes. Johnny's cellphone. The total turn off was that the jingle Johnny had for Mark was playing. Oh Happy Day was playing. Great. If Johnny had a hard on it was long gone as he answered the phone. Ten, too, was put off and climbed off Johnny, instead sitting on the spot beside him.

 

"Hello?" He said annoyed.

 

"Where are you?" Mark asked.

 

"Ten's."

 

The line went silent for a few seconds. "Did I interrupt?"

 

"No, what is it?"

 

"Sounds like I did."

 

"You didn't, tell me, what is it?" Johnny scratched his head and pushed his hair back. He was completely annoyed but it's okay cause Mark didn't know.

 

"I'm hungry."

 

"I'll buy some food on my way there." 

 

"Kay, thanks." Johnny hung up and sighed. "I gotta go."

 

"I figured." Ten pouted. "And I was having so much fun."

 

Johnny laughed and kissed Ten on the forehead for being cute. His hair ended up more disheveled than it initially was and Johnny was proud of himself. You did that. He mentally patted himself on the back. "I'll see you later, I'm gonna buy some food for Mark and I."

 

"Can I come along?"

 

"Do you want to?" 

 

Ten nodded.

 

"Put some longer pants and another shirt, I'll wait for you."

 

"So demanding."

 

"I gotta take care of what's mine."

 

Ten gaped at Johnny, SINCE WHEN IS JOHNNY LIKE THIS? God! DID YOU REALLY COME BACK TO EARTH?

 

"Oh! Here's your... chocolate." It was destroyed.