Chapter 33

Send Noodz ;)

"Why won't you look at me?"

Johnny was hiding his face behind his hands. He was pretty much embarrassed on how he acted. It wasn't his intention to push Ten against the counter- it left a red mark- and "attack" him. It was his inner aggressiveness peeking out on a moment of weakness. He also didn't intend in bruising Ten's cute lips. Ohhhh how much he wanted to turn back time and instead throw a plate or something. He's supposed to be indifferent! He's doing a job at it but!!! Yeah I don't know.

He needs Taeyong. He needs to talk to Taeyong. Where is Taeyong? Probably going against the Bible with Jaehyun. He needs tequila.

"Johnny."

"The person you're trying to reach isn't available right now, please leave a message after the tone. Beeeeeeeeeeeep."

"Stop being shy, you knucklehead. Look at me."

All the while Ten was still pressed against the counter and Johnny was still "pressing" him. "Did I hurt you?"

Ten scoffed. "No! Are you seriously worried about that?" Johnny shook his head. "So you're not worried? I don't know if I should be happy or disappointed." Ten gently pried Johnny's hands off his face and grinned widely at him. Like he didn't just have his back pressed against a very uncomfortable counter edge. "Stop being a baby."

"I'm not a baby!"

"And I believe you! A baby wouldn't do what you just did."

"Don't bring it up."

"Why not? It's normal for couples to kiss each other with burning passion."

"It was not burning passion, it was more like, "I kind of want you to shut up" passion."

Ten gave him a stink eye before slapping his arm. "So do you want me to sit on it or should we just keep going until the edge cuts through my body? Cause either way I won't mind." Ten shrugged.

"Neither, cause I'm not doing it again."

"What do you mean? Are we not gonna kiss ever again?"

"Not until some things are under control."

"Like what? Your burning passion?"

"Yeah."

"You're kidding."

"No, I'm really not."

"Do you need some time alone?"

"Not like that Ten, not that kind of burning passion."

"For a second I was really tempted to look down and check."

"You can, you won't see what you're hoping for."

"And I really thought that turned you on."

......

"IT DID, DIDN'T IT?! LET'S DO IT AGAIN."

Johnny made a face. "You didn't even let me talk."

"What were you gonna say?"

Okay let's be real. Johnny's a guy. A healthy guy with his hormones somewhat all over the place. Now he didn't get like hard or anything he just... got ? Something like that. He didn't mean to react like that but... now that he thinks about it he doesn't really regret it so... scratch those past thoughts, he really wants to make out with Ten without worrying if his "I don't care" image. He wants Ten to know he cares.... and likes what they do. And he also got to know a side of Ten that he didn't see before. Their past kisses weren't as intense as this one, thank you Johnny. Ten was actually very ..... how do I say it. For once Ten wasn't in the lead, but also very very very into it?

"I liked it?"

"So, let's do it again."

Johnny shook his head. "I think that was good and all but no."

"But I want to!"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

But they were both poles apart and they attracted each other to the point Johnny couldn't wait to hear Ten's next plead. So he didn't. Just like before he kissed Ten square on the lips. This time giving Ten enough time to hop onto the counter, making him be a little bit more taller than Johnny.

Ten was reveling on the way Johnny's hands gripped on his legs. Seriously, this boy and legs, this has to be a or something. Not that Ten was against Johnny having a thing for his thighs, he undeniably enjoys it a little too much, but nothing is too much when it comes to Johnny. Except when it's about insulting him, only then is he too much. Anyways, yeah, for someone who claims to "not want to be ually active" Johnny really likes to do things which make Ten want to scream on the inside and the outside.

Like how his hands travel a little to high it how he bites down on his lips without any mercy. Or how he just yeah let's those hands... those DEMONS SLIP INSIDE HIS SHIRT CARESSING HIS SKIN. Johnny you do not want to make Tennie wake up, he doesn't want to awaken from his slumber. Please, stop. But don't stop. Please. The only thing Ten could do, however, was pull on Johnny's hair. Because Ten likes Johnny's hair and he doesn't know if Johnny would be comfortable with Ten touching him other places. AND NOT THOSE PLACES YOU NASTIES.

It's quiet around them but in their heads a ruckus it's happening. Johnny's not really thinking straight.... cause he gay as , his head is a kind of a mess of just wanting to have Ten disheveled and honestly that's so messed up, you know you ain't doing after. Johnny wishes he could be like this all the time. Maybe then he'll stop being such a . Because he actually really likes Ten and he doesn't want Ten to get tired of his bickering and . But like Johnny said before, y'all gotta accept me for who I am. He'll just make slight exceptions for Ten. And only Ten. Because all of his friends are horrible. Except Taeyong, he's nice.

Anyways Ten is having a hard time. A hard time. He's having a really hard time, keeping little Chittaphon under control so he kind of pulls away, not before pecking Johnny's lips to calm that boy down. Johnny has it in him to be... not a prude. And he doesn't know if he should laugh or cry because yay Johnny's cool but also..... no, I'm gonna have a hard time not thinking of Johnny that way when it was already difficult.

Going back to reality is what Johnny doesn't like. Because he realizes that he's socially awkward with Ten and again, he gets shy. He tried not to look away but he fails. And he tried again but really, Ten has like the perfect face and it intimidates him to no end. Not because he thinks Ten's better than him no. But because Johnny likes Ten so much. Lol you whipped.

"You're doing it again."

"Well, you stopped."

"Things were going up if I didn't."

"Gross."

"Whatever, at least mine functions."

"."

"Oh so you're into calling names too?"

"You're horrible."

"Oh, like you were not just feeling me up just seconds ago."

"I wasn't."

"Your hands are still inside my shirt."

"Whoops." Johnny retrieved his hands from the inside of Ten's shirt and placed them behind his back. "How on earth did they get there."

"I don't know but at least I only touched your hair."

"You pulled it, by the way, ouch! That hurt!"

" ."

"Rude."

"And we're back." Ten rolled his eyes and hopped off the counter. "Next time I'm grabbing your , no excuses."

"But-"

"I'm grabbing it, cause you have a nice . End of story."

"Story on-going, you're not touching my ."

"Yeah, I am."

"Why must you do this to me?"

"Because as previously stated, you have a nice . Do you squat? Used to squat? Cause that looks gooood, you can even be a bottom."

"You're right, the story ended, no need in continuing it."

"Just when it's convenient for you, you sissy."

A knock on the door interrupted them, thank you lord. And Johnny went to answer it. There on his doorstep was Mark Lee. The Mark Lee. Lol, joking he's not important at all but he is Johnny's younger cousin. He was living in Canada with his family so he doesn't know why the hell he's here but hey, family.

"Johnyyyyy, what's up?" He's also unbearably chill, it makes Johnny anxious cause he looks kinda high. Is he high? He might be.

"Mark? What are you doing here?" Johnny let Mark inside and then he noticed his bags. Oh no, this ain't staying with me. He already has enough with Ten, over the phone of course, now he has to deal with another demon? Not Mark was one, he was an angel to be honest. But Johnny doesn't know if Mark likes getting high because he looks it. He looks like the type of person who has weed brownies for breakfast, lunch and dinner, even snacks.

"My mom told me that I wasn't behaving so she was gonna send me to you, here I am." What a toddler. "Your mom didn't tell you? You were supposed to pick me up at the airport two days ago."

"I was? She didn't tell me... how did you get here?"

"I walked."

Well isn't that amazing. Mark is fully capable of anything. Even getting high. Johnny won't let that go until he gets Mark's blood tested.

"Uh who's that?" Mark pointed to the couch.

"That's Ten, he's my life companion."

"Did y'all get married? Whoah, that's cool! Is it legal?"

Johnny rolled his eyes. "He's my boyfriend."

"Oh." Mark smiled and waved. Like a beauty pageant contestant. "Nice to meet you, Ten!"

"Nice to meet you too."

"Were you two doing dirty, naughty, unholy things? Cause if yes, God hates you." Mark wiggled his brows. His life is full of dirty minded people. Seriously though, is Mark Lee high? 

"No?"

"Your hair tells a different story." Mark pointed to Johnny's head with a growing grin on his stupid face. Johnny wants to leave him toothless.

"Shut up kid, you're like two."

"I'm fifteen!"

"Same thing, look, who are you staying with?"

"You!"

 

You gotta be kidding me.