Chapter 35

Send Noodz ;)

"You know, Mark isn't that bad..."

"HE HAS WEED IN MY DORM!"

"Maybe you should smoke it so you can chill."

Johnny rolled his eyes. They were at an amusement park and Johnny was constantly anxious about Mark's whereabouts. It's been exactly two hours since they've last seen him. He wandered off with what's her name again? Johnny doesn't remember from all the worrying.

"He isn't gonna do anything bad, he's with good influence."

"What do you know? Mark could ruin her."

"Naaaah."

"HEY GAYS! Hahahahaha, see Yewon? I'm funny!"

"Aha.... haha."

Oh my god she looks scared out of her mind. "Can I go home?" She asked, genuinely terrified of Mark.

Johnny ruffled his hair and sighed. "What did he do?" What did he do to deserve this god awful day.

"He forced me into a rollercoaster." Yewon said quietly. "And I'm scared of heights."

"You didn't tell me that!" Mark stomped his foot on the floor.

"What part of "I HAVE ACROPHOBIA" didn't you understand?"

"I don't know big words, I though you were sneezing or something." Mark waved her off.

"Okay this is it, you're out of control mister!" Johnny scolded Mark. Oh, is this how it feels to be a parent? Cause he hates it. "I'm throwing out your stash of weed and you're gonna listen to me! You do not force girls into things they don't want!"

"It's not like I forced her to jump off a damn cliff!"

"You're a stoner?!"

"Okay kids, listen, we brought you here to have fun and find Mark a friend." Ten said softly immediately shutting up the two kids. "Let's have fun, okay? From now on Mark don't get lost."

"What?! I can't be another hour with this demon!"

"Me either." Yewon piped in. "He's annoying."

"How about this? Me and Yewon go and eat while you and Mark go and do whatever?" Johnny offered, anything to stay away from Mark. It's already too much having to stand him at the dorm, he doesn't think he can do it in public.

"I like that idea!"

"Yewon?" A kid, he looked mixed, asked and grinned. "I never thought I'd find you here! How are you?"

"That's Hansol." Ten whispered at Johnny. Great.

Johnny saw how Yewon's cheeks turned red, how cute. But don't do it, I need you. "I'm here with Mark. He's new in town and Hwang Eunbi forced me to come today." Wow this girl had no filter. Johnny's fond of her.

"Mark?"

"He's Ten's boyfriend's cousin, who's a druggie and forced me into a rollercoaster even though I'm terrified of heights."

"Hi dude!" Mark said all too happily. "I'm Mark Lee."

"Hello, I'm Hansol Chwe." Hansol turned his attention back to Yewon and smiled. "I'm here alone, do you wanna go get some cotton candy? I'll get you a flower shaped one, a flower for a flower." How corny.

"Sure!"

Johnny watched with his jaw on the floor. How smooth. This is how to steal a date. "Well then...."

"Why'd you get me a girl anyway? I don't wanna date." Mark rolled his eyes at Ten and Johnny. "Let's go home."

The whole bus ride home was surprisingly quiet. Mark had fallen asleep on an old lady while Ten rested his head on Johnny's shoulder. "I'm sorry today didn't turn out the way you wanted. I really wanted to get on the ferris wheel with you."

"It's still day time we can drop Mark off and go somewhere else."

"What about not leaving Mark alone?"

"This is about me getting away from that nuisance." Johnny watched Mark, who peacefully rested on that old lady's shoulder. "He looks cute when he's sleeping, I hope that lady kidnaps him."

"You don't mean that..."

"Yeah, I do."

"He's your family."

"He also has weed in my dorm."

"Get over it, so he smokes weed, whatever."

"You know it's illegal, right? I don't wanna go to jail." Johnny looked down at his lap where his and Ten's hands were. "But right now, it's fine, I'm not on edge." He squeezed Ten's hand slightly and leaned his head so he could rest it on top of Ten's. "Though, I do want to kill him."

Ten laughed. "Give him a chance to right himself, soon he'll be going back to school and he won't have time to mess around."

"Where did he even get weed anyway?"

"I don't wanna know." Ten chuckled. "This feels like we're raising a problematic child."

"I don't know about you but I am raising him, he's only fifteen he has a lot to learn.... like stay away from drugs or if the police catches you you're going to jail... you know, normal teenage things."

It's been a week since Mark had arrived and it's been a mess. Loud music on the early morning and late nights. Baking brownies that Johnny's too afraid to eat... honestly who told him he could waste all the hot water too? He's always talking and asking things. He's too nosy for Johnny's liking, he's been asking things about Ten. Things he isn't comfortable talking about with other people. Basically he's the worst roommate he's had, but now he has someone to split the rent with, more spending money for him.

"Why couldn't his mother just taken him to a military school or something, that's easier than sending him to another country."

"He's just a kid, Johnny, leave him be."

"Why are you defending him?"

"Cause he's not that bad!"

"Ten, do you hear the things I say?"

"I hear you."

"Then back me up!"

"Johnny you're kind of stupid, just let him be."

"I'm not letting him get high in our room."

"Find him a hobby."

 


"Mark we need to talk." Johnny said when they walked through the door of the dorm.

"Can it wait?"

"No, sit down." Johnny sat on a chair to have a clear view at Mark and sighed deeply. "I know I haven't been welcoming to you these days-"

"You made me look stupid in front of my new friend."

"I doubt she wants to see you again." Johnny added. "But the thing is, you're being a little bit too much to handle. Now I haven't seen smoke or anything but I know you have weed in our room."

"What?"

"I don't care that you smoke, but that is bad for your body-"

"You think I smoke?"

"You don't have to deny it, I've seen it."

"You mean the cranberry hibiscus leaf I have on a plastic bag?"

"Huh?"

"That's not weed."

Johnny stared in disbelief at his cousin, who's looking at him in surprise. "You don't have weed?"

"That's illegal."

"Oh, then... why are you so happy all the time?"

"Happiness is the cure to everything! You should try it some time."

 


Parrotsarelife is online

Veryhotyten is online

 

 

Parrotsarelife: it's not weed.

Parrotsarelife: it's a leaf... forgot the name of it

Veryhotyten: I TOLD YOU TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE

Parrotsarelife: and I did

Parrotsarelife: I sat him down and talked to him

Veryhotyten: good, I'm proud of you

Parrotsarelife: thanks

Parrotsarelife: I never went to your practice, though. Is Jaehyun still bothering you?

Veryhotyten: no he isn't, actually.

Veryhotyten: he's been really nice!

Veryhotyten: he bought me sandwich the other day

Parrotsarelife: oh okay

Parrotsarelife: cool

Veryhotyten: you can still come if you want

Parrotsarelife: no, if you're okay then I don't have to go

Veryhotyten: but boyfriends attend their boyfriend's practices :(

Veryhotyten: please cooooome

Veryhotyten: only one time!

Parrotsarelife: ugh fine

Veryhotyten: you say ugh like you won't enjoy it ;)

Veryhotyten: trust me, you will

Parrotsarelife: you scare me

Parrotsarelife: can I bring Mark along?

Veryhotyten: sure you can.

Veryhotyten: as long as he doesn't make anyone do stuff they don't want to

Parrotsarelife: have a little faith on the kid

Veryhotyten: just an hour before you were saying he's a nuisance

Parrotsarelife: that's the old me

Parrotsarelife: now I'm protecting this child

Veryhotyten: that's cute

Parrotsarelife: he's still annoying though

Veryhotyten: get over it

Veryhotyten: you find everything annoying

Parrotsarelife: that's true

Parrotsarelife: you're not annoying though

Parrotsarelife: like half the time

Veryhotyten: that's surprising

Veryhotyten: O.O

Parrotsarelife: yeah well that's maybe cause I'm used to you already

Veryhotyten: or because you liiiiiike meeee

Parrotsarelife: you're getting annoying now

Veryhotyten: oh shut up

Parrotsarelife: ok

Veryhotyten: not literally

Parrotsarelife: .

Veryhotyten: you're so difficult

Parrotsarelife: yeaaaaaaaa

Veryhotyten: send me noodz ;)

Parrotsarelife: I so hate you

Veryhotyten: you so want to send me those noodz

Parrotsarelife: I so don't

Veryhotyten: I'm pretty sure you want me to see you neked

Parrotsarelife: pretty sure that's just you

Veryhotyten: but I wanna see how hot you are :(

Parrotsarelife: you've seen me irl a lot now so

Parrotsarelife: really there's no need

Parrotsarelife: what counts is my beautiful face

Veryhotyten: cocky much?

Parrotsarelife: I'm stating facts here

Veryhotyten: one

Parrotsarelife: no

Veryhotyten: half a

Parrotsarelife: what the is that

Veryhotyten: I don't know but I was hoping you would

Parrotsarelife: answers still no

Veryhotyten: why you gotta be so ruuuuuude

Veryhotyten: don't you know I'm human toooooo

Veryhotyten: why you gotta be so ruuuuude

Veryhotyten: Imma see you anyways

Parrotsarelife: that's horrible

Veryhotyten: ;)

Veryhotyten: how abouuuuut you send a pic?

Veryhotyten: you have a nice

Parrotsarelife: I be like nah to the ah to the no no no

Parrotsarelife: but thanks lol

Parrotsarelife: I know my looks great

Veryhotyten: ravishing

Parrotsarelife: stop.

Parrotsarelife: you ain't getting no pics.

Parrotsarelife: ya gotta work for it irl

Parrotsarelife: if you haven't seen me in person you probably won't in pictures.

Parrotsarelife: good luck though

Veryhotyten: soon

Veryhotyten: •u•

Parrotsarelife: g o o d l u c k

Veryhotyten: good luck!

Veryhotyten: baby good luck to you!

Parrotsarelife: Good luck nananana you like me

Veryhotyten: aoa?

Parrotsarelife: I don't know

Parrotsarelife: I heard that song somewhere and I thought of it just now

Veryhotyten: haha

Parrotsarelife: I wanna see you >.<

Parrotsarelife: today was a complete disaster

Veryhotyten: you just gotta call me over or come over

Parrotsarelife: Mark, though

Veryhotyten: why?

Veryhotyten: you wanna get ? xD

Parrotsarelife: no stupid

Parrotsarelife: I don't wanna leave him alone here

Veryhotyten: then I come over

Parrotsarelife: maybe another time

Veryhotyten: in the mean time

Veryhotyten: [image attached]

Veryhotyten: I took that the day of the competition

Veryhotyten: admire me all you want ;)

Veryhotyten: now if you'll excuse me

Veryhotyten: I have a date with myself.

 

 

Veryhotyten is offline

 


Setting wallpaper...