Chapter 18

Send Noodz ;)

Johnny and Ten sat alone in the pizza place waiting for the others to join. Somehow in the middle of waiting for the food they've gone off with these excuses:

1.Taeyong had to use the bathroom
2. Jaehyun wanted to "help" him
3. Hansol and Yuta wanted to flirt with the cashier.

Now you may be wondering what the hell are Yuta and Hansol. They're boyfriends but they've been looking for a third person to join their relationship and that guy Sicheng looked like the perfect candidate. All because Yuta thought he looked like an angel.

So there was Ten and Johnny alone. God bless them.

"He told me he was still there." Ten piped up in the awkward silence. "You told me he left."

"Uh it's because uhm..."

"Is it because I was terrible? Did I do that bad?"

"No!" Johnny said immediately. He groaned and covered his face. "You were amazing." He assured Ten when the other didn't say a word.

"I don't believe you."

Johnny sighed and decided that if Ten wouldn't believe him then he'd believe "Johnny". The Johnny he knew, cause for s same why couldn't Johnny have made things easier. ing idiot.


Parrotsarelife: you were amazing.


"He texted me!"

Oh he's dumb as . Typical Ten.

"Ten."

"What?"

"I'm Johnny, Jesus Christ."

Ten looked at him with skeptical eyes. "I don't believe you."

"How do I prove it?"

"Tell me something no one knows."

Johnny raised a brow at Ten. Is he for real?

"I'm not sending you nudes." Johnny said seriously.

"Holy !" Ten said in surprise dropping his phone on the table. His eyes were widening as the grin on his face. His voice was just as cute as his face, god bless him. Johnny felt his small gay feelings grow more in that exact moment when his eyes met the younger's dark pretty ones. "Johnny?"

"I- yeah." Johnny nodded biting down on his bottom lip. "Hi."

"Wow... I never would've thought you're you." Ten grinned. God Johnny was falling deep. His smile was bright and beautiful, someone help Johnny he thinks he might have to drink bleach tonight.

"I was gonna leave but I couldn't see you being alone without feeling guilty but then Jaehyun called you and I panicked."

"I was alone, as you can see..." Ten looked down. "I'm the only one who has not friend or boyfriend or family." But then he looked at Johnny and smiled. "Not anymore, thank you."

"Actually, thank you for inviting me, I had fun." Johnny smiled softly.

"So you did." Ten smiled with his tongue peeking out teasingly. Johnny's mind was going in overdrive, not able to think anything other than "HOLY ING HELL TEN IS ACTUALLY AS HOT AS HE NEVER THOUGHT HE'D BE." How does he not have people after him? If Johnny were a girl and saw Ten standing alone he'd jump him.

"Ah yeah, it was cool I guess." Johnny pushed his hair back trying to act unaffected by Ten's cuteness.

"You're hot."

Johnny spluttered over his words as soon as he heard those words leave Ten's mouth. "W-what?!"

"What? Are you not as mean in person?"

"Do you want me to be mean?"

"I just think I might get everything I want from you cause you look so flustered right now."

Johnny lied. He hates Ten. "I'm gonna leave."

"Nooo." Ten held onto his hand to stop him from getting up. , physical contact... SOMEONE COME TO JOHNNY'S RESCUE. "Stay with me." He's sure his brain is gonna be cooked by the time he gets home. Just because he's overheating. That's a thing. He feels hot all over. . .

Johnny sighed internally and gave a speech inside his head about he should calm the down and not let his feelings get the best of him. Ten was still holding his hand with gentle fingers playing with his. His touch was almost delicate, it drove Johnny nuts. How to organize your thoughts, someone teach him. "Okay." He breathed out. Breathing exercises should help.

Ten giggled, the sound making Johnny's heart combust with feels. Johnny bit down on his bottom lip hard enough to bruise. "Where are the others? It's been a while." Ten asked NOT removing his damn hand. Someone needs to kill him, this is getting too much.

Johnny felt almost robotic, he couldn't think normally, he couldn't move normally, it was all awkward in his part. Ten seemed unaffected, and it bothered Johnny to no end. DOES TEN NOT FEEL THE SAME? IS JOHNNY REALLY THAT UGLY? Is he talking to him out of pity? He's offended. Johnny's life is a train wreck, his mind is a train wreck. Johnny is a train wreck. He's become a thirteen year old girl. "I don't know."

"I thought you lied when you said you came."

"If anything I'm not a liar." Johnny said as he looked around the place in look for his friends. "I may be mean but I'm loyal." For the mess Johnny was inside he definitely sounded fine on the outside. Actor Johnny needs to dubet.

"I now know." Ten hummed. "Will you send me nudes now?"

Johnny rolled his eyes. "I'll literally run away."

"I'm kidding."

Johnny raised a brow. "Are you?"

"If you say yes then I'm not."

"Unbelievable."

Ten's smile was growing as the silence took over the table. "Why didn't you tell me you were you, baby?"

"This is why." Johnny groaned. "Don't call me baby."

"Why not? You like it, you're getting red."

" off."

"Awwwww, you're shyyyy." Ten cooed with a eating grin on his face.

Johnny was about to implode, yes implode. He couldn't possibly like Ten calling him the most annoying nickname in the world. "Stop it."

"But you like it!"

"I'm gonna slap that grin off your face."

"No you're not."

Johnny stayed silent and looked at Ten and that's when he realized Ten had changed into normal clothes but left the damn choker on. HE WANTS TO CHOKE. Ten, please choke me. Choke me til I die.

"Oh, you really like it? I thought you were joking." Ten stopped playing with his hands and with his free hand he started toying with the velvety material hugging his neck.

Oh . He caught him. Does he hate him? OFF TEN. You're a thousand times more and YOU because you're judging because I like a ing piece of cloth against your hmm- pale soft looking neck-- YOU. You asked me for nudes a billion times, drew me ing ... Jesus help. "I was joking."

" don't lie, I see you."

"Piss off."

"Everything alright children?" Jaehyun asked as he sat down next to Ten.

Johnny retracted his hand away from Ten's and flipped his luscious hair. "Everything's fine and dandy."

"Actually he told me he's Johnny." Ten grinned.

Jaehyun started applauding making Johnny scowl at him. "I honestly didn't know why he was being so defensive of his name but now I know."

" you." Johnny crossed his arms and huffed. "You're a snake."

" I'm not the one using fake names-"

"Don't even start Jung Yoonoh."

Jaehyun narrowed his eyes at him. "You know I changed my name legally."

"Well both of my names are legally mine so, on that one while I peel the other."

"Guys, it's not that deep." Ten interjected. "He's a moron, yes, but he finally admitted it." He shrugged while he sought the opportunity and took one of Johnny's hands to play with.

Johnny wouldn't be surprised if Ten had a finger kink. He wouldn't let go of his fingers or hands, it was starting to lowkey creep him out. But what the ? Johnny can't stop staring at his neck so it. Let them be weird together. Preferably in an empty room.

Ten has rubbed the erted thoughts on him.

"Oh hey! They look happy!" Yuta yelled. Yuta needs to know how to use his damn inside voice. He's always screaming at people who are within hearing range. There's seriously no need to scream Yuta. Or is he deaf? Does Hansol scream that much in bed that Yuta has been suffering from hearing loss? My condolences to your ears.

"YES! JOHNNY FINALLY TOLD TEN HE'S BOTH YOUNGHO AND JOHNNY!" Jaehyun was another case. Seriously what the . Are Hansol and Taeyong that loud in bed? You know what they say about the quiet ones, right?

Johnny needs to be loud. "HEY GUYS YEAH CAN YOU LIKE SHUT UP?"

"They're going to kick us out." Taeyong commented when he sat down next to Jaehyun.

him. He's stuck with Yuta and Hansol. Hansol may look the normal one but that boy needs to keep it in his pants. Like literally don't whip it out please. They've caught Yuta giving out s below the tables IT WAS DISGUSTING. To know that he touched the foods they were eating. Maybe that's why the fries were so salty that one time they went to church's chicken. Maybe no, that's what freaking happened. Johnny wants to throw up.

Soon enough the pizza arrived and they ate happily ever after. Not really. Some suspicious movements were going on in the middle of their feast. Johnny didn't want to look down.

"Yuta." Hansol said. "Johnny is right beside me."

"."

"Don't tell me you're touching him in inappropriate places." Taeyong deadpanned.

"No!" Yuta yelled defensive.

Seriously the yelling has to stop.

Then Johnny felt a foot kicking him in the shin. Johnny looked at Ten, he was directly across from him and raised a brow. He kicked back making Ten look at him innocently. those pretty eyes. Jesus doesn't love him. If he did he wouldn't be in this situation. Johnny must be son of the antichrist... which means Ten is his dad because Ten is Satan. Should Johnny call Ten daddy then?

Ten smirked slightly and blew a very discrete kiss. Read: EVERYONE SAW IT. Johnny turned bright red, he knows he did because his face feels like it's been shoved down a pot of boiling water.

"Are the kids playing footsie?" Jaehyun grinned. That hoe needs to mind his own business.

"I'm two years older than you, acho." Johnny flipped him off.

"Okay Tomato face." Jaehyun smiled sweetly. Choke, Jung Jaehyun. C H O K E. Don't be confused by those dimples, he's anything but sweet. Those dimples are just a mechanism to make him seem innocent. Jaehyun is pure evil, evil I tell you.

Okay so Johnny's image is ruined. By the way, Ten is still kicking him, if he bruises he's gonna sue him. Why's everyone against Johnny today?

"So Johnny." Ten started speaking like the angel he isn't. "We have some things to go over."

"No we don't."

"You sending me those noodles or nah?" Ten bit his pizza.

"I've told you a thousand times no noodles."

"I'll buy you noodles." Yuta winked at Ten.

Johnny gagged. Not fake gagged. He gagged. Yuta is so ing greasy and gross. Oh and Yuta? You have your own boy, hunty. You better back the off before you get smacked the off. I mean what.

"You would?"

"Yeah, I know a place."

"Thank you! Never mind Johnny."

Johnny mocked Ten and continued eating his damn pizza.


After they are the pizza and paid, Johnny had to pay more because apparently Ten didn't bring his wallet. Classic move. You owe me.

"Anyone wanna get drunk?" Yuta asked in the open air while making Hansol piggy back ride him.

"We're high school students Yuta." Taeyong interjected. Oh the oh so responsible Lee Taeyong who s his boyfriend out in the open in broad day light.

"I know a guy."

" your guy, I don't need alcohol to have fuuuuun." Jaehyun started twerking on the side of the road. He must get a lot of practice ay. Oh , does Jaehyun bottom for Taeyong? This is wild y'all.

"I can't drink guys, I have to do school stuff, I'm behind in history class."

"Actually, I'm going home." Johnny stuffed his wallet in his pocket along with his phone. He pulled at the sleeves of his shirt feeling the night's air getting colder.

"So soon?" Jaehyun asked.

"It's almost midnight."

"Right, uhh I'm going home too." Ten piped up.

"Are you two ing tonight and are not telling us?" Yuta raised his brows.

"No! Dude, I just met him."

"You already knew him."

"But-"

"Shush, Nakamoto Yuta always knows when there's in the air."

", Jaehyun's feeling Taeyong up this very instant." He is, what's with his friends and touching each other in public. Johnny really wants to slap Yuta, Yuta can choke on a noodle. Actually all of his friends can choke on a big eggplant. Except Hansol. Hansol's decent sometimes.

"Do you need someone to walk you home, Ten?" Jaehyun asked.

"I called an uber."

"Alrighty."

And then they started walking off suddenly. These are the friends Johnny has. Utter ing pieces of . Hansol can choke too.

"Uh.."

"You can go Johnny."

"Nah, man, you shouldn't be out alone." Johnny is an idiot. Hell should consume him right now.

"Why not? I'm a grown man."

"First of all, no." Johnny started off. "Second of all, you're only seventeen you only got a few dollars- sorry- you're not a grown man, and there's a lot of bad people on the streets."

"Okay... thanks..."

Whys he shy all of a sudden. Never trust a hoe.

"About the nudes." Johnny started, not sure why he suddenly brought it up but. "You don't really want Yuta's nudes, right? He has a boyfriend."

"Of course not! Why would I? I don't like him."

Oh.

.

.

.

.

OH. HOLY . DOES THIS MEAN HE LIKES ME.

"Why do you look like that? You look like you saw a ghost." Ten giggled. Oh that precious sound made Johnny's heart tingle.

"I just made a revelation."

"Tell me it."

"I think men don't have periods."

Ten snorted. "Stupid." Then he took his hand and lead him to a bench on the front of the pizzeria. Ten really must like hands that is obsessed. Further confirmation when he didn't let go. Or he's just clingy as . Johnny isn't complaining. Ten leaned his head on Johnny's shoulder. Anybody walking by would think they're a couple but then again, Johnny isn't complaining.

"Tell me the truth." Ten suddenly said in a soft voice. Johnny hummed. "Did I do good?"

"You really wanna know?"

"Yes."

"You were stunning." Johnny bit the inside of his cheek. He was internally cringing at his choice of words but if that reassured Ten then it. "I think you deserved first place." Johnny looked down at their hands. "For the first time in the time we've known each other I didn't think you were annoying, honestly I was blown away."

"I was that good?"

"I don't think I can put into words how great you were."

"Thanks."

"So do you believe me?"

"Yes."

Soon enough their moment broke when Ten had to leave and Johnny didn't know if it was better this way. He enjoyed Ten's company when he wasn't a damn ert but he also enjoyed it to the point where he wished he'd never leave. And that scared Johnny. Ten is too much for him to handle right now. His feelings are too much to handle right now. "Text me when you get back, or if there's anything wrong." He said before Ten got in the car.

"I will, bye Johnny." Ten waved with a smile and got in the car.

He likes Ten.

Johnny's ed.